Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Friday 30th August
Red day
HEA Milk
HEB Potatoes/Pitta Bread
Breakfast Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomato sauce (1)
Lunch Vegetable soup with Pastrami and a pitta bread
Dinner Chicken, potatoes, veg and gravy (3)
Snacks Yogurt and blueberries
Jacobs Oddities (6 )
Syns 10 left over for week 86

I think I'm going to do red again. There past 2 days I few bloated and have been having potato. Must be that.
So going to do red again tomo. !

They seem to do that to me too, but then some days I crave carbs so awkward one really, I have found that when I'm on a ( can eat anything in sight day) I use less syns doing a green day. EE I feel for me is too limited as I miss out on the HE and have a sad addition to cheese but can carry on with reduced fat ones and extra HE am one of these ppl that have cheese with anything I'm sure its not really healthy.....
I want to get the drill out in the garden and do some more sanding but the ppl next door are always night owl so I will have to leave it till about ten ish and hope they don't moan at that my other units have turned out well so now I'm on a roll, husband has left for match today and I made my excuses to stay at home really didn't feel like match day today Xx

Well now is confession time i have worked everything out lol, friday night i had some chocolate so that was 6 syns used so started friday with 80 syns left!!!
31/8
Red day
Breakfast bacon, mushrooms and egg with tomatoe sauce (1)
Lunch chicken and vegtables
snack chocolate (6)
Dinner Cajun pork with baby tomatoes and cheese in a pitta bread with salad
HEA Milk/Cheese
HEB Pitta/Alpen light
Drambuie and diet coke (18)
Total syns 25 so have 55 left.

Its the start of a new month and time to do my measurements, to be honest i wasn't holding out for much of a result as i haven't lost much weight due to a massive gain, all my own doing but hey ho.
I was well impressed i forgive myself for last month as I have managed to drop another 6 inches so in three months that now stands at 20 inches in total.
I am really pleased with that so now time as of tomorrow to get the kB moving again and also the dreaded weigh in time tomorrow hopefully ive put a big dent in the 4.5 lb I put on last week fingers crossed xx

Sunday 1st september Red Day
Breakfast Crunchy bran with 2 bananas (very hungry)
Lunch Ham and boiled egg salad with salad cream (1.5)
Snack yogurt and a nectarine
Dinner SW burgers SW chips and baked beans (4) with cheese
HEA Milk/cheese
HEB Cereal/potatoes
Total syns 6.5 left with 48
This week averaged syns 8per day over the week not too bad really, seem to find it easier to do it this way as some days I don't use many and some days I do.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend I have had a very lazy day today didn't get up until late really and that was only because the mothering law rang other wise we would have stayed there i think, nice to have an easy day together, its a hard week ahead of us xx

I also find that when I do red days s don't tend to use as many syns as when on ee I think its because you get 2 he/a/b

Good luck for your busy week. !
Your doing great.

Thank you, well was up in the night and poorly today think I have picked up my sons bug from last week (typical) but on the plus side I've lost 4.5 lb not got any appitite at the momment Xx

Sorry to hear you are poorly again ! But wow 4.5 lb that's a good loss. Fingers crossed it stays off when your well again. !
Hope your back to yourself again soon as I know you love doing your kb s

Thanks hun, not doing diary as such as I've had two boiled eggs and a banana all day! Heather I hope your behaving with them scales lol, yep can't wait to get back go KBs I blame kids for this one lol Xx

Yes it is kids fault for sure. !! Lol
Yes I promise I'm being good with the scales. Only been on them once this morning. Like I say if I can't see them the temptation isn't there, just like if I can't see you chocolate in fridge lol

Lol, well done not long untill your away on your hols, I think were going to shell island that week just a bit of a get away before all hell let's lose with my tenent and the bailiffs I have to attend the situation and I'm not looking forward to it at all, am feeling a little better this morning and managed some breakfast so fingers crossed I will have a better day today, husband is off work untill this afternoon late night game so think were going into town for a bit hope you have a good day Xx :)

3/9 Green day
Breakfast porridge made with water sliced banana and golden syrup (2)
Lunch palak paneer with Brown rice
Dinner chicken and an apple
Snacks malteasers (5) Twiglets (9)
HEA milk/cheese
HEB porridge/ chicken
Total syns 16
KBs 20 mins

4/9 Red day
Breakfast Yoghurt
Lunch Chicken salad and salad cream (1.5)
Dinner Ryvita and Phily
Snacks boiled egg and an apple
Maltesers (5) Twigletts (9)
HEA Milk/Cheese
HEB Ryvita
Syns 15.5 Left for week 73.5

5/9 Red day
Breakfast Crunchy bran and milk
Lunch LM red onion sausages with baby new potatoes and tomatoe sauce (1)
Dinner 3 ryvita and cheese (4.5)
Snacks kitkat (5)
HEA Milk/Cheese
HEB Crunchy branl/Potatoes
Syns 10.5 Left 63

Sorry Lesley not popped on for a few days how you feeling now.?

Your red days look good. I'm like you, I struggle to use my syns on red days.

I lost 1.5lb this week pleased with that hope everyone is getting on ok xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back