Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Well not such a good week for me had a few land slides been very miserable and comfort eating so probably a gain this week, but all my own doing ( never buying multipacks of wotsits again) stress is a terrible thing so it the hand to mouth option that make you eat all the wotsits!!!!
I'm drawing a line under this week for my wobble and going to carry on Xx

Breakfast porridge made with water, kiwi and banana
HEA milk/
HEB oats/
Not sure about the rest of day so far so will update later.

1379148055115.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sam I'm feeling better husband took me out for a meal and my son tried his mum pep talk too, have had to organize and sort police and bailiffs out for the 24th am totally dreading it as I have to attend too so just ate rubish through stressing, but back in the sadle. Hope all your house things are getting better? Were going to view two houses this afternoon Xx

Oh that sounds like a nightmare. Good luck with everything.

Our situation is going from bad to worse unfortunately. We are also viewing some houses this afternoon. I really don't want to as I want the house we are currently in the process of buying but it doesn't look like its going to happen so having to look at other options :(

Hope you find what you are looking for :) x

Oh Sam I really feel your pain, its so hard, I really love one of them that were going to see the other is not bad they both need loads of work there stuck in the 70s lol.
Good luck with yours fingers crossed you fall in love with a new one that's less complicated x:)

Not a happy bunny gained a 1lb this week but all my own doing xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins.com mobile app

16/9 Red day
HEA Milk/Cheese
HEB Oats/Pitta bread
Breakfast oats
Snack Apple
Lunch diced chicken breast with cheese in a pitta bread with salad cream (1.5)
Snack yoghurt coated raisins (5)
Dinner LM red onion sausages and stir fry
Todays syns 6.5 Total left 100.5
MFP food 968
MFP exercise 1019

17th sept red day
HEA milk/cheese
HEB Oats/ mung beans
Breakfast Oats,blackberries and kiwi
Lunch Chicken stirfry
Snack Cerial bar (4.5)
Dinner Venison meat balls with pasta and cheese (4.5)
Ice cream and meringue (11)
Total syns 20 left for week 80.5
MFP food 1341
MFP exercise 507

18/9 Red Day
HEA milk/cheese
HEB Oats/potatoes
Breakfast Oats and Berries
Lunch Venison meatballs veg potatoes and salad cream (1.5)
Snack Twiglets (5)
Dinner Venison meatballs pasta and cheese (4.5)
And a very naughty |Ice cream and meringue (11)
Total 22 syns 58 left
MFP food 1651
MFP Exercise 925
Good load of exercise today

19/9
Red day
HEA Milk/cheese
HEB roll/bran flakes
Breakfast Bran flakes and a banana
Lunch Bacon roll with cheese and tomato sauce (1)
Snacks Twigglets (5)
Will update the rest later on am off to pick some sloes and crab apples from by the farm
Dinner chicken salad with salad cream (1.5)
Total syns 7.5 total left 50.5
MFP food 1366
MFP exercise 860
Managed to pick about 6.5 lbs of sloes so going to do some gin I think should get a good few bottles out of that lot! The crab apples were not very good at all so we left them there think I'm going to be loosing the will to live pricking all them sloes well should keep me off the icecream anyway lol Xx

Last edited:
Venison meatballs sound nice. Mine you so does icecream and meringue.

Hope you get that 1lb off and more this week. I am sure you can.

Lol, so do I but I have used loads of syns am running a bit thin with them, have done extra exercise so hopefully it will work out Xx

I'm not having any icecream tonight its all gone now was so worth the syns though! Sometimes you just have to lol Xx

I think I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms from icecream tonight mental note to self don't buy anything nice from the shops not enough will power not to eat it! :thumbdown:

Morning Mandy hope your feeling better today? No I havent but will look out for it! Ive been really hungry this week the more i up my exercise th e more i need to eat feels like a catch 22 to me, am having a few green days hoping carbs will fill me lol ( eating pasta as I type) have just finished 30 day shred and going to do some kettlebells in about an hour xx

Back