Snacks Pasta
Dinner
Syns left
MFP Food
MFP Exercise
To be edited later

Morning Lesley, Your food looking good.

Doreen x

Hi everyone sorry I have been awol massive week or so no time for anything really, hope your all OK?
I lost a 1lb last week and weigh in in the morning have roughly stayed on track so fingers crossed Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya Lesley. I'm sure you have been busy I hope your ok. Its hard sometimes to stick to plan when your busy but well done on a lb loss.!!!

How long have you been doing sw now ?

Sony arc s

I can't remember about 3 months I think, lost another 1lb this week slowly coming off!!
Had losts of hastle with house, bailiffs evicted my tenent Tuesday wasn't plesent at all, she left the house in a total mess her and her social worker, personally I can not believe social services can let anyone live in the scwaller she has been living in so I will be going there head office and to paper with all photos of my discusting house. So been busy trying to clean up day in and out.
You have done really well keep it up oh and.well done on your slight gain I was worse on one weekend lol well done you Xx

Thank u lesley. Well at least the tenant is out now that's one headache out the way. It must be a pain having to clean up her mess. But at least you have it back.!
Well done on another lb off. Your doing great. !!

Sony arc s

Morning everyone, I really need to get back on track even though ive had a lose each week it really should have been better. Then with everything going on it has been hard to stay in control lost of meal times at the mercy of other people so very hard.
I vented some frustration out on an email to social services and the local council depending on there response to my next actions i am requesting a meeting with all people involved in the situation if i don't get it I am going to the papers with photos and a diary i have kept for the last year.
Ive eaten some bits that were large syns this week as it was my wedding anniversary on Monday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is new start and a kettlebell session sorted shopping out now to get back too it and catch you all back up lol xx

Thanks Mandy, have just had an email back they are going to start an investigation into it all so I'm happy with that see how long it takes Xx :)

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.! Did u go out somewhere. Most important question. !!! Did u get presents!!!

Glad you have had an email back from them. Now all you have to do is keep on their backs to make sure they see the investigation though.

I'm sure you can get back on plan now things have calmed a little. !
And your kettles will help you get back into it x

Lol, I actually forgot my wedding aniverary my mum sent a card I opened it and said oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot my husband was not impressed lol, we didn't go out but had some naughty food instead I felt really bad as all my friends and family came round with presents I'm sure I'm forgiven lol, yep the kettlebell keeps my frustration in check!! I will stay on there case have photos to upload to them too so the camera doesn't lie eh
I will try some of that perfume next time I'm at the shops Xx

I've decided to go to bed the tv is not working properly, so I turned it off and thought id do some knitting then sat on the needle and snapped it so I've given up for today goodnight all Xx

Oh dear! Not the best end to your day. The investigation will probably take ages, but at least they're doing something.
Sleep well x

Hello everyone, just been on to have a nose around you all seem to be doing really well!
I've been slightly off plan for a while with a hectic lifestyle but it getting better so am aiming to get back on plan
Congrats to all of you for all your hard work xx

Back