Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

We'll I have gained more that I expected really should have known better really. Things are getting a little easier (she says) just waiting for a completion date on my house but fingers crossed should be this week coming up!
Going for a second viewing on a house today, it needs everything doing to it re wiring new windows new kitchen and bathroom etc but could be a project for a few years.
Hope your all ok xx

Red day
Breakfast oats and prunes (1) Heb
Lunch pitta Heb with chicken and salad boiled egg and salad cream (1.5)
Hea cheese and milk from allowance.
Not having any tea not hungry think my nerves are shot after putting an offer in on today's house xx

Last edited:
Hey Lesley :)

Good news about your house, fingers and toes crossed for you!

Good luck with the viewing today x

Good news about the house.! Really pleased for you.
Don't worry about putting on. I'm sure once you get back on plan everything will be back to normal.!

Thanks Mandy. I'm going to make some leek and potato soup to live off today as I started with a bad stomach yesterday think it's the germs of all these house viewings haha xx

Could be that. Good luck with it all. I watched my son go through all this, very stressful.

Work in progress will keepyou away from too much food hopefully.

Doreen x

Could be that. Good luck with it all. I watched my son go through all this, very stressful.

Work in progress will keepyou away from too much food hopefully.

Doreen x

Thanks Doreen,
I have been thinking today that I must be mad taking this house on even though it has a lot of potential it will take us years to complete but the one definite thing is it will keep me away from food while I'm busy renovating and cleaning xx

Not sure what day I'm doing today as I've had leek and potato soup made with 200gms potatoes. Two boiled eggs and a few cups of tea.... I wouldn't say I've blown it on any of them oh and a bit of chicken with one bowl of soup.

Morning, I've not been doing too bad have lost about 4 lb since starting back am happy with that as some days I have not been 100%. My mind set seems to be getting back thank god.
I'm pleased to tell you we got the house our offer was excepted am so pleased even with 5 yrs work to do haha.
Hope your all ok xx

Have just got back from the dentist with a numb mouth so my eating is sorted for today shame as I'm starving Marvin xx

Hey lesley !!
So pleased everything is about done with the house. What I great project you have on. But oh my I would be so impatient and want everything done in the house quickly. But I'd like the project of having things how I'd like them.!

Thanks heather yep think I will get like that but have to contain myself!!
Had a phone call today the old lady who owns the house were buying was in a home and she died last night so very sad house will now have to go to probate so could take longer to go through which we don't mind I just keep thinking how sad for them all.
Well done on your loss this week

Thank u about my weight loss.
But oh how sad about the poor lady.! But that's life and ups and downs of it am afraid.!
Good luck with all the house plans.!

I know bless them, well you can't argue with death so it will take as long as it will no pun intended.
Went and done loads of shopping after the dentist so I have enough to stay on track!
Am out for lunch with some friends on Friday so have been good all week knowing that Friday will be an off day for me so fingers crossed I limit the damage

Have a lovely day. Just seen when you posted before (oh my what time have you been up since!)
I wish my friends could come out and do lunch. But no one has any money lol. Have a lovely lunch tomorrow.! X

I'm not normally up at that time just got a sore mouth and my husband has had manflu all week so sleeping has been rough.
I'm surposed to complete on my house today so we are going out for lunch to celebrate and I have to pay haha
So will be on tender hooks all day waiting for the phone call to drop the keys off
Have a good day Hun xx

I've just dragged the slow cooker out and filled it with beef and loads of veg should last me a few days
Can't believe how organised I've been

Back