Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Great to see you back Lesley.
Brilliant news about your new house, but sad about the Lady.
I hope it all goes well with new house and your mouth isn't too sore to enjoy your celebratory lunch xx

Thanks Mandy I'm sat poised by the phone waiting for solicitor call it's so horrible waiting, my mum says no news is good news!
At least I can't eat what I want with my mouth had injections top and bottom yesterday ( got the same again next week) my husband loved it as I was quiet all afternoon haha xx

I know, every minute feels like and hour in such situations, I hope you get news soon.
As for your husband, I think I'd punch him so he knows what a sore mouth feels like ;)

Haha that's so funny must say I've had my pay back all week as he is never ill and I mean never gets a cold or anything but has had flu this week worst patient ever has been so funny listening to him struggling.
And I'm still waiting for the phone call does your head in xx

Woohoo just completed money in bank by end of day phew never thought it would happen so many ups and down but finally gone xx

Congrats on the house Lesley!! Enjoy celebrating :) xx

Thanks Sam I still can't believe that parts over with just the waiting now to get the other one.
I hope you manage to sort some things out with yours Sam it's such a worry but I'm sure you will see some light.
Thanks Mandy well I haven't been too bad had a Xmas lunch out with the girls yesterday and a little alcohol but had been good all week building up to it so fingers crossed it's not too bad xx

I wonder how many sins my advent calendar is going to be each day, probably rule it out with more exercise me thinks.
Went for a lovely walk with other half yesterday even full of cold it was good to get some fresh air.

Hi Mandy I love being out and about and am lucky with other half I think he just does it to keep me happy to be honest as he walks for miles every day at work.
Im not doing too well actually have put on again this week so am going to up my exercise I seem to be having trouble with women's things probably my age I think don't think it's helping me much and feel fed up having to wait for this probate on the house!! Survey came back today and it's all fine apart from all the things we know about just trying to stay positive haha xx

Hi Lesley
I can totally relate to women's things messing up all your good intentions. Just do your best and don't give yourself a hard time over it. I hope you hear something about the house soon, I bet you'll be pleased when this year is over with all the property problems you've had.
Mandy x

Today has been a good day food wise and exercise have planned a long walk for tomorrow and Sunday so should help me keep going next week!
My son and girlfriend have invited us for Xmas dinner at there's can't remember a Xmas when I haven't cooked the dinner amazing xx

Today has been a good day food wise and exercise have planned a long walk for tomorrow and Sunday so should help me keep going next week!
My son and girlfriend have invited us for Xmas dinner at there's can't remember a Xmas when I haven't cooked the dinner amazing xx

How nice. Bet your looking forward to that. X

from my sparking new phone.

Back