Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Sunset from my lounge this evening is amazing will miss this place ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386519183.067346.jpg

Thanks Mandy I live near Shrewsbury Shropshire must admit it's such stunning country side.
Walked another 4.5 miles today even though I didn't feel like it and food has been good again which I'm pleased with so hopefully I've turned a corner xx

Hi Mandy and all we have had a curve ball thrown so not sure what is happening other half has been asked to apply for a job with Doncaster rovers which he has so who knows where we're going in the new year now!!!
Hope everyone is ok xx

I don't mind the move that's football but house will have to go and will have to look for one up there instead xx

We shouldn't lose too much money paid the survey and searches so will carry on with it and see what happens just incase the rest falls through the world of football always is uncertain. Will be sad if I lose the house but it's important that he is happy with what he's doing so can find another. I've never been to Doncaster let alone live there!! The closing date is 3rd jan and house is still in probate to time will tell what we're doing xx

Hi heather am ok considering what going on around me thanks, your doing very well very good will power for this time of year I did lose a pound last week! Hope you have a lovely Xmas bet the girls can't wait xx

My girls are looking forward to breaking up from school lol.
I love the house being full of noise and people at Christmas. My husband likes to have a quiet house most of the time so that little plaque you brought would be great in my house too x lol.

Oh lesley is it Doncaster your moving to then?
I'm about 35 miles from there I'm about 15 min from meadowhall in Sheffield.
Where will husband be working Doncaster rovers?

Last edited:
Nope, I'm staying where I am lol, it's Lesley who might be moving to Doncaster :D
I'm half an hour north of Meadowhall, just south of Leeds.
We'll have to arrange a minis meet!

Morning all hope you all had a good Xmas and new year!! Everyone back on track now?
We have herd no news from Doncaster and on the plus side probate has finished and contracts are being drawn up for house so looks like we're staying put in this area still excited about getting into house even though it will be work in progress for about 5 years haha at least we will live on site
Hope your all well happy new year everyone xx

Hi Hun, yep sort of lost a pound last week am sort of keeping eye on calories too with MFP but following slimming world too so if I slip up I just try not to go over my calories seems to be working so far
You are doing so well Hun

Back