Let myself down so back to start again?

loopylorns

Hello everyone.

Some of you may have read my diary before most probably not.
I did really well on a combination of lighter life then switched to slim and save and lost 3 stone.
sadly with one thing and another I have put all that back on, recently I have had orthopaedic surgery and this is when most has gone on.

I feel disgusted when I look in the mirror at what I see, my stomach overhangs my underwear and I feel generally yuk.

So here I am, having a had a yummy hazelnut shake for breakfast starting again and this time I must get to target and complete the refeed programme rather than just stop.

Im not looking at the bigger picture too much for now, but will concentrate on my mini targets which are each 1/2 stone.

So hello to you all,am now off to read some more of your inspiring stories.
xx

Hello welcome :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks WillpowerWoman. :)

So now having my second shake of the day, did make the oat biscuit but no liking that so will stick to my straight forward shakes for now, although have lots of meal packs so room for change later for dinner.

Loce the first few days of this plan, my house gets scrubbed and cleared out as I attempt to keep busy, can actually see the floor in youngest ones room!

Hope you are all having a good day.

Haha lorna you sound like me!

Ive just spent 40 mins writing loads of lists of stuff i want to get done! Its amazing how much time cooking take up ;)

Here to subscribe.

Good luck sweetie

Xx

Haha lorna you sound like me!

Ive just spent 40 mins writing loads of lists of stuff i want to get done! Its amazing how much time cooking take up ;)

Here to subscribe.

Good luck sweetie

Xx

Thanks lovely, will be watching you too, wondering which room to tackle tomorrow, need to be on top of things for when I go back to work :). Xx

Hi Loopy, I did exactly the same thing! Am not viewing it as letting myself down though, rather as learning a valuable lesson about the importance of doing a proper refeed/ maintenance plan! This time round I'm planning to switch to ww/ sw when within a stone of goal (or sooner if I find myself struggling to keep going with VLCD), rather than just spectacularly fall off the wagon!
On the plus side, we've done it before so we can do it again!
Best of luck
LED x

Well, I'm on the kitchen tonight ans tomorrow morning, then tomorrow afternoon is the bedroom! wardrobes and boxes and the chest of draws plus ironing! I hate ironing!

Hi Loopy, I did exactly the same thing! Am not viewing it as letting myself down though, rather as learning a valuable lesson about the importance of doing a proper refeed/ maintenance plan! This time round I'm planning to switch to ww/ sw when within a stone of goal (or sooner if I find myself struggling to keep going with VLCD), rather than just spectacularly fall off the wagon!
On the plus side, we've done it before so we can do it again!
Best of luck
LED x

Yes we have done it and will do it again, at least we know it works and works fast and well.
i used sw after my 3 girls worked fab but tried after my 4th and just couldn't stick to it, was always tomorrow.

Taking food out of the equation is the best bet for me.

Good luck in your journey xx

Well, I'm on the kitchen tonight ans tomorrow morning, then tomorrow afternoon is the bedroom! wardrobes and boxes and the chest of draws plus ironing! I hate ironing!

I hate it too but not allowed to lift more than 0.5 kg or do any push pull actions since my op so hubby doing it :). I did have a lady do it but she broke her arm same time as I had op. grrr. Hope your pile is not too high. Enjoy the nice clean tidy bedroom tonight. The things we do to keep our minds off food! Xx

So day 2 today.

Yesterday I had 3 shakes and 100g of chicken stir fried with veg which was totally delicious.

Feeling very squiffy this morning, little light headed, will see how I am after my first pack of the day it's a little early yet as tend o have around 10 am. This is the time I'll get my breakfast break once back at work.

Have a great day everyone xx

Second day was a good day.

Shakes for breakfast and lunch.
chicken stir fry for dinner
bar for supper with a cuppa.

Loads of water and a dr pepper zero.
peed on my keto stick early this morning, nothing. Repeated again at end of day and it's a nice shade on pink plus naff tasting tongue so looks like the fairy has visited, can't wait to. Start dropping the weight now :)

Hope everyone is well and has had a great day.

Hi There

I'm restarting this week too :). Day 5, not sure if in ketosis yet but as I type this I've just noticed that weird metallicy taste sooo maybe!
Hope you have a good weekend x

Sure you most likely are in ketosis on day 5. I get into it quite quickly day 2-3. Hope your restart is going well. Xx

So last night I watched breaking dawn 2 it was fab :). Had a coke zero and a meal bar and not a morsel of popcorn passed my lips so feel really chuffed with myself as that was a tough task but thanks to the ketosis fairy I could cope.

Today I've had 3 packs and a chicken salad out in city, nice to ave the meal and be able to join in with social events.

Happy weekend everyone.

wow lorna love the popcorn control! have a great weekend!

Actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, had the biggest coke zero though and ate my bar real slow in little nibbles. Haha. Xx

Yeah I'm in ketosis :). I'm a sloooow loser but then don't get any of the headaches/dog breath etc that comes with this diet so take the good with the bad :)

Well done on your cinema trip :)

Dog breath :). Tehe, mine seems to be better this time than last. Been trying to figure how much weight I've lost since starting again, think around 5lb so far but nsure as my scales change their mind within seconds if I weigh more than once! Think may need to go to boots and weigh in.

Hope you are doing good? Xx

Not been able to update for a few days but lost 9.5lbs in my first week so very pleased. Hope everyone is well xx

Back