let's do it 100% 30 days support thread

RebekahR

Gold Member
Lets do it 30 days no blips ...let's do it

Can support each other and keep each others spirits high :)

My final month stint determined to get through the last stone

Let's blitz some fat Xx

Agree we can do this

30 days at 100% could make a huge difference

Yup I'm in :) 30 days at 100% :) be easier with you guys for support :)

Good stuff :)

I've had coke, cuppa coffee and some porridge as I felt poorly got a bit of a rough tummy

So enjoying being back on plan 100% already :)

I'm in ! On day 29 now and been 100%, so what's another 30 days ! This is exactly what I need x

Of course :) ive done six months but gonna do one final push before my surgery :)

Day 2 ahoy x

Thanks hun

Day going well
Soup
Mac & cheese with smoked salmon Mmmmm delish

Loads of water this afternoon Xx

How's everyone doing??

I'm gonna have a bar and cuppa tea tonight relax. Pound down already so pleased with that

One last stone :)

I'm in. I'm 4 and a half lbs off goal so I've ordered my last two weeks meals (some to get me to goal and others for the transition to refeed.)

I've been doing this since 7th June so I cannot wait to get there. Bring on November!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just making some tea now, I know it's late. I'm having salmon, prawns, green veg and tiny portion of gratin potatoes. That's ok for this diet isn't it? I usually have 4 packs but fancied something proper to eat as I've only had a shake so far...

Green veg and protein done, the potato may kick you out of ketosis so stuck to the veggies allowed hun

I like to save a protein meal for evening helps x

Green veg and protein done, the potato may kick you out of ketosis so stuck to the veggies allowed hun

I like to save a protein meal for evening helps x

i checked on My Fitness Pal and the portion I had only had 6g of carbs so hopefully I'll be ok. One shake to go then 100% done x

Back