Lets do this! 12 stone here I come! Joiners & comments welcome

Woooow loving the portion haha. Looks nice! I used to work in a chippy and I found it weird when people asked for peas and ketchup but seems alot of people have it lol.

I'm off to asda tomorrow to buy my nieces and nephews Easter eggs so I will look out for them :D thanks!

Hahaha I know I had to leave a few peas! They were overflowing the plate!
Aww yeah it's lush and plenty of vinegar! :)

Yeah I'm sure you can stock up on some goodies lol! They're a great buy like and reasonably priced! I'm much more a fan of white chocolate though! X

Your thread keeps making my phone lose signal lol probably coincidence but every time I click send on this thread my signal goes and I have to start again haha. It's my stupid phone.

I said (4 times now lol) I had a milky bar in my fridge earlier but my daughter ate it. Plz dont tell me they are 3 syns or I could have had it haha..

Ooh would have taken me 0.5 over, phyew! Think i will be stocking up though :D

Good morning!

Been to the leisure centre this morning, nice 50 lengths at the pool! Step it up to 64 tomorrow or later this week I hope as that's a mile! :)

Breakfast: banana, grapes, orange.
Cherry Bakewell Alpen light (1/2 Hex)
Banana & custard yoghurt.

Dinner: will be... Chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce & bag of steamed veg.

Syns: 0/15
Total: 15/30
Exercise: 50 lengths swimming

Well just finished making quiches again for the baits for next couple of days, only to find my large quiche has stayed all eggy and wet in the middle.... I haven't a clue what's happened as have done the same as always!! The small one is fine :/
The electric in my street has been going on and off the past hour so I'm having to leave it to see if my mam can save it lol!

Just had 50g of some extra special choccy fudge cake... It was 408 calories for 100g so I weighed 50g and counting that as 10 syns! Teeeeeny portion and probably not worth the syns but I couldn't resist.

My supper for work today as on a 2-10 shift will be:

Pack of Bernard Matthews Turkey tikka chunks & a bag of steamed veg.
A Chicken pasta pot shot (1/2syn)
Apple & orange.
Lemon drizzle Alpen light (1/2 Hex)

Syns: 10.5/15
Total: 25.5/30

^^^^ need to start cutting these down next few days! I don't like using more than 10 a day :(

Aww they are there to be used though :) but know what u mean..

All sounds lovely! Well done, that choc cake sounds niceeeee! Not been on here all day my battery has been dead and I've been sleeping too zzzz dunno what's up with me.

Oh and bad news about the quiche :( did your mum save it? I hate when things I work hard on turn out crap lol. Yeah maybe was your electric. We been having lots of power cuts in stoke lately too.

Well just finished making quiches again for the baits for next couple of days, only to find my large quiche has stayed all eggy and wet in the middle.... I haven't a clue what's happened as have done the same as always!! The small one is fine :/
The electric in my street has been going on and off the past hour so I'm having to leave it to see if my mam can save it lol!

Just had 50g of some extra special choccy fudge cake... It was 408 calories for 100g so I weighed 50g and counting that as 10 syns! Teeeeeny portion and probably not worth the syns but I couldn't resist.

My supper for work today as on a 2-10 shift will be:

Pack of Bernard Matthews Turkey tikka chunks & a bag of steamed veg.
A Chicken pasta pot shot (1/2syn)
Apple & orange.
Lemon drizzle Alpen light (1/2 Hex)

Syns: 10.5/15
Total: 25.5/30

^^^^ need to start cutting these down next few days! I don't like using more than 10 a day :(

sounding fab! well done on only having 50g of cake, willpower! Xx

Haha thanks girls! I thought I had serious willpower too seeing how gorgeous it was!! My dad has finished it off though so no more temptation for me tomorrow :)

The quiche was saved!! Yum so some of that tomorrow :D x

Yay long live the quiche!! Glad u saved it :D

Really need get some quark so I can make some more, not been asda this week so not got any. It was nice!!

Yay long live the quiche!! Glad u saved it :D

Really need get some quark so I can make some more, not been asda this week so not got any. It was nice!!

It's really easy and lovely with beans yum yum! Can't wait for some tomorrow!
I really wanna get paid so i can indulge in making chicken parmo's and the chicken and bacon with Philly inside like you were on about!!

Actually looking forward to the gym tomorrow :) got work 12-8.30 so gonna get up bright & early, drop my mam off at work and get there for opening at 8.30!!
Xxx

Hey, just read through your diary so wanted to pop and say hi - you seem so motivated something I haven't been too much of lately so was good to read yours and feel inspired :)

Congrats on the choc cake achievement, oh and glad the quiche was rescued! X

Hey, just read through your diary so wanted to pop and say hi - you seem so motivated something I haven't been too much of lately so was good to read yours and feel inspired :)

Congrats on the choc cake achievement, oh and glad the quiche was rescued! X

Aw thank you so much! I am really motivated like when I get going but it's keeping away from naughty nights now and again... I love chocolate and cakes and stuff and when I get going I can't stop lol!

The quiche is a really good recipe it feels so naughty due to the Linda McCartney sausages - I am still amazed that these are free!!
:)

How is your weight loss going? Are you new or been doing SW for a while? Xx

It's really easy and lovely with beans yum yum! Can't wait for some tomorrow!
I really wanna get paid so i can indulge in making chicken parmo's and the chicken and bacon with Philly inside like you were on about!!

Actually looking forward to the gym tomorrow :) got work 12-8.30 so gonna get up bright & early, drop my mam off at work and get there for opening at 8.30!!
Xxx

What are chicken Parmos? The philli chicken is one of my favs :) did you find when you first started the gym that your losses slowed or have you always lost at the same rate?

I want to do Zumba again, I really must get a new wii game, kids broke my last one :( just not motivated to exercise!

Where do you buy those sausages?

What are chicken Parmos? The philli chicken is one of my favs :) did you find when you first started the gym that your losses slowed or have you always lost at the same rate?

I want to do Zumba again, I really must get a new wii game, kids broke my last one :( just not motivated to exercise!

Where do you buy those sausages?

Chicken breasts, flattened out with rolling pin! Dipped in beaten egg in ya breadcrumbs (Hex or syns) then cooked slightly for 20 mins, low low spread on top & back in. Sound lushhhhh!!

I find I lose weight better with the gym! Cardio though not overdoing any weights!!

The sausages are £2 a box at ASDA :) xx

That does sound good, i will have to try that! I love new things.

Zumba helped me alot last time so going try that again, curtains closed, Zumba on, jobs a good en lol.

Aw thank you so much! I am really motivated like when I get going but it's keeping away from naughty nights now and again... I love chocolate and cakes and stuff and when I get going I can't stop lol!

The quiche is a really good recipe it feels so naughty due to the Linda McCartney sausages - I am still amazed that these are free!!
:)

How is your weight loss going? Are you new or been doing SW for a while? Xx

I'm the same with when I get going I'm good but struggle to get back on the wagon - I'm a real chocoholic too and had a binge last night and feel really quesy from it this morning. I have somehow managed to lose 5 stone but am still 1.7 stone from my first target and have been this weight give or take 7lbs for over a year! Need a kick up the bum big time!!!

I haven't used the LM sausages in the quiche but have them all the time so will give it a go. (Also love that they are free, and like them better than the Quorn ones)

Have a good day xx

I'm the same with when I get going I'm good but struggle to get back on the wagon - I'm a real chocoholic too and had a binge last night and feel really quesy from it this morning. I have somehow managed to lose 5 stone but am still 1.7 stone from my first target and have been this weight give or take 7lbs for over a year! Need a kick up the bum big time!!!

I haven't used the LM sausages in the quiche but have them all the time so will give it a go. (Also love that they are free, and like them better than the Quorn ones)

Have a good day xx

I had a really bad weekend so I'm laying off food bingeing and just sticking within my syns on vodka this Sunday lol

Aw they're really nice and taste so naughty definitely a good idea in a quiche!!

Gym done so day is going well so far :) xx

Oh food! Ha

Breakfast: Banana, orange.
Choc & fudge Alpen light (1/2 Hex)
Cup of tea.

Dinner: McCain jacket (1)
Tuna, dash of extra light mayo (1), baked beans.
Apple.

At work 12-8.30 so I'm gonna take a of tea of:

Chicken pasta pot shot (1/2)
strawberries, banana, orange.
Banana & custard mullerlight.
Alpen light bar lemon drizzle (1/2 Hex)

Syns: 2.5/15
Total: 28/45
Exercise: 1 hour cardio at gym :)

Back