Simple Solutions Let's do this!

hannata

I can haz cake?
Hello all :)

Decided to give exante one more shot.. only i'm doing a non keto version, going to have a meal of carbs once a day - before my gym sessions. I was doing well on TS but it was destroying me mentally. My fitness is well and truly in the gutter again, so its time to sort myself out and actually use my gym membership. :p

Today I was a dumbarse and forgot my shakes, so I opted for tesco replacement shakes... they aren't any nicer than exante ones lol. (i'm only ok doing this because I'm not keto)

Counting calories and going for around 1000 net, with exercise counted.

Calories consumed - exercise cals earned = net calories

Have ordered a replacement hr monitor to calculate my calories and will log it from now on.

Today:

1 packet of airwaves chewing gum - 21
tesco tetra - 215
tesco tetra - 215
tesco mr bar - 220
chicken and sweetcorn sandwich - 370

total - 1041

(not made the best of decisions today food wise, but I only decided this is what I was going to do today, and forgot my exante shakes this morning.)

i'm not a big chewing gum person but i find that airwaves is the best non medicinal thing to help keep my sinuses clear... i'm getting over a really bad cold :(

Last edited:
Gahhh I feel awful... :( I'm not sure if 1000 calories is so good with sickness but i'll plod through.

I'm thinking of changing to tesco shakes because they work out at 32p each whereas exante as £1.64 each... i think your basically paying for the fact that exante is keto friendly... but because im not in keto.... is there any point? I dunno.... hmmm.

Today I'm having:

exante strawb - 201
tesco bar - 220
tesco tetra - 215

2x egg - 150
yoghurt - 44

total 830

Last edited:
grr i feel like crap :(

still okay though... trying to drink lots of water. Have a 500ml bottle.... Will aim for at least 4 of these every day.

Writing down all my calories in a little notebook and i'll add ticks every time i do a bottle.. should keep me in line. Gonna have my tesco tetra for break and hope it perks me up lol

oh yeah stepped on the scales last night at 18.2. So most of the 2 weeks of exante before i went off plan are back on. Was expecting more though. And I did weigh at night so i woulda been slightly heavier. Now i'm non keto I hope my weight stays more stable if i go off plan a little. And im gonna do my official weigh ins twice a week, on a tuesday and a friday.

Very good plan hon, exactly what I plan to do once I finish my exante boxes. Got two to get through. I'm thinking of adding a meal later ok.
You will lose weight cos your cals are low.
Sorry for being nosy but what do you do in the gym? I just started and do xtrainer and treadmill rowing.
Dunno how people run on the treadmill lmao. Building up to it slowly.

i just had a bottle of lucozade, and i feel a lot lot better. Annoyed that the diet is broken, but I probably should learn to take care of myself (and my multiple medical problems) better :(

I'm damned with sickness when I do try, and when I do ww I'm just not losing weight at all... getting to my wits end with this caper...

My doctor is a complete moron who thinks im just stuffing my face and that i have no idea about calories and restriction... gaaaaaaah. My immune system fights every kind of diet or plan I go on... and my drugs give me hypoglycemic attacks. :(

lalalala so much better today :)

starting today and having 4 packs instead of 3, and staying out of ketosis hopefully.. my 4th pack is a tesco mr so it should keep me out of keto anyway...

Just finished off my first litre of water and had to desperately pee... good god thats the worst part of this!! Always needing to peeeeeeeeeeee!!! >_<

so...

exante banana - 201 cals
exante strawb - 201
tesco bar - 220
tesco tetra - 215
banana - 95
total - 932

Last edited:
Back