Lets get it on

my foot tats with ironfist shoes :p ignore my toes they are like fingers and i was very cold in that pic and was moving them about to get warm haha the mexican head is what im getting but in colour red, pink, purple and green :D

fearless xx

Attachments

• gypsy head.jpg
    gypsy head.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 38
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 39
Fearless said:
have you got any pics im addicted to tats :p ive got both my feet done (one is a koi fish) and the other is stars, got my wrist done stupidly when i was younger (first tat) its only small its a chinese symbol which says woman- do not ask me why lol getting it removed cos it looks rubbish- got my next three tats booked in for next month getting a mexican womans head on my side and underneath in fancy writing the serenity prayer and on my other side getting a quote in fancy writing it says 'Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed' cant wait big inspiration for getting this weight off asap!

Give myself away there like didnt i lol yeah from sunderland although live in south shields atm with oh, planning on moving back to newcastle when we both back at uni! gonna try and work out how to upload pics so i can show you my tats!

Fearless xx

I have pictures on my laptop so I'll post some when I'm on there :) sounds good!! I really want a Mexican sugar skull! I'm getting a traditional blue diamond next and I'd like some roses too. And when I get to goal I'm planning on having a massive pirate ship down my side. I want to see pics of yours!

My OH is from Sunderland (although he doesn't like to admit it as hes a Newcastle fan haha) and I reckon he wants to move back up there but I'm a bit unsure about it cos I can't hardly understand anyone lol...

Fearless said:
my foot tats with ironfist shoes :p ignore my toes they are like fingers and i was very cold in that pic and was moving them about to get warm haha the mexican head is what im getting but in colour red, pink, purple and green :D

fearless xx

Ooh I love them! (and the shoes!). The Mexican head looks really nice too. When are you getting it done?

I have pictures on my laptop so I'll post some when I'm on there :) sounds good!! I really want a Mexican sugar skull! I'm getting a traditional blue diamond next and I'd like some roses too. And when I get to goal I'm planning on having a massive pirate ship down my side. I want to see pics of yours!

My OH is from Sunderland (although he doesn't like to admit it as hes a Newcastle fan haha) and I reckon he wants to move back up there but I'm a bit unsure about it cos I can't hardly understand anyone lol...

see post above yours ive posted pics, im proper retarded when it comes to this computer lark but ive managed it :p

ha you should meet me dad youde need an interpreter :p im a mackem boo to the newcastle supporter haha me oh is a newcastle fan i didnt tell me dad that til 2 yr into the relationship lol ive got three older brothers and they all proper into the footy, thankfully oh isnt as bad as them!

i cant wait to move back to newcastle lived there a year with oh when he was at uni first time around, its lush where we on now just next to beach but i wouldnt reccomend moving to the rest of shields or sunderland lol (i known im a traitor :p) just theres nowt much there lol.

Fearless xx

Ooh I love them! (and the shoes!). The Mexican head looks really nice too. When are you getting it done?

i had it booked for the 13th of this month but i didnt get me diet back on track so getting it on the 4th june now doing one side then and then then next side a week after- sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! i want me full back done, ive got the designs its a mix of skulls and things actually stole design from me river island bag lol lol.

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
see post above yours ive posted pics, im proper retarded when it comes to this computer lark but ive managed it :p

ha you should meet me dad youde need an interpreter :p im a mackem boo to the newcastle supporter haha me oh is a newcastle fan i didnt tell me dad that til 2 yr into the relationship lol ive got three older brothers and they all proper into the footy, thankfully oh isnt as bad as them!

i cant wait to move back to newcastle lived there a year with oh when he was at uni first time around, its lush where we on now just next to beach but i wouldnt reccomend moving to the rest of shields or sunderland lol (i known im a traitor :p) just theres nowt much there lol.

Fearless xx

Haha my boyfriends whole family are Sunderland supporters so makes it interesting on derby days... We haven't been up much for the football this season but I think we are going to get season tickets this year so should be good!
He's never taken me to many places round there which is annoying cos i always ask to go to the beach :( ive only been to Seaham on the coast. He's promised to take me to Bamburgh next time we are up and it's a nice day :D

Loving the tats mate, i too am from Sunderland except I live in Norfolk now...small world. Which Access course u gonna do? I did one before I did my degree which im now about to complete 3rd yr - I did humanities and social sciences...it was alright! x

Haha my boyfriends whole family are Sunderland supporters so makes it interesting on derby days... We haven't been up much for the football this season but I think we are going to get season tickets this year so should be good!
He's never taken me to many places round there which is annoying cos i always ask to go to the beach :( ive only been to Seaham on the coast. He's promised to take me to Bamburgh next time we are up and it's a nice day :D

look up bamburgh castle on the net, thought about having my wedding there its absolutely lush! how come he supports newcastle then lol? when i was younger used to have season ticket and go with me dad and brothers but i couldnt be disloyal and be seen at st james park :8855:does your oh drive? i really want to learn and thought about setting driving lessons up as a treat to get to goal but its the cost of insuring and run of the car once i do putting me off :sigh:

so do you live down leeds together? how long have you been together? i love leeds used to go down for the day with me mam quite abit and me an my best friend go on the odd day trip, havent been for ages cos ive had no money to buy anything lol.

Loving the tats mate, i too am from Sunderland except I live in Norfolk now...small world. Which Access course u gonna do? I did one before I did my degree which im now about to complete 3rd yr - I did humanities and social sciences...it was alright! x

Thanks hun :D it is indeed a small world, what dragged you away from the delights of sunderland then-university? it depends which college i opt for there is the option of a general course or you can choose three individual courses so ide opt for sociology, psychology and criminology if possible (some of the subject times clash) on top of that have to do toolbox now.

Fearless said:
look up bamburgh castle on the net, thought about having my wedding there its absolutely lush! how come he supports newcastle then lol? when i was younger used to have season ticket and go with me dad and brothers but i couldnt be disloyal and be seen at st james park :8855:does your oh drive? i really want to learn and thought about setting driving lessons up as a treat to get to goal but its the cost of insuring and run of the car once i do putting me off :sigh:

so do you live down leeds together? how long have you been together? i love leeds used to go down for the day with me mam quite abit and me an my best friend go on the odd day trip, havent been for ages cos ive had no money to buy anything lol.

Thats where he's planning on taking me! I'll google it he said it's amazing. Apparently he supports them cos when he was a kid he played in a footy team and their coach used to play for Newcastle haha. I bet his dad is gutted! Yeah he drives so he ferries me about cos I can't drive either. I'd love to learn too but it's so expensive!! I work a mile away from where I live so I walk there and back, and we always go places together anyway so I don't really need a car. I think if we move further up north I'll probably learn so I can visit my family. I hate public transport!

Yeah we met at uni but I dropped out after a few months. I ended up moving home and he came to visit me twice a week :) we have been together 3 years now. What about you and your OH? I am just waiting for him to get a job after he finishes uni at the end of the month and he can buy me a ring ;)

Thats where he's planning on taking me! I'll google it he said it's amazing. Apparently he supports them cos when he was a kid he played in a footy team and their coach used to play for Newcastle haha. I bet his dad is gutted! Yeah he drives so he ferries me about cos I can't drive either. I'd love to learn too but it's so expensive!! I work a mile away from where I live so I walk there and back, and we always go places together anyway so I don't really need a car. I think if we move further up north I'll probably learn so I can visit my family. I hate public transport!

Yeah we met at uni but I dropped out after a few months. I ended up moving home and he came to visit me twice a week :) we have been together 3 years now. What about you and your OH? I am just waiting for him to get a job after he finishes uni at the end of the month and he can buy me a ring ;)

weve been together five and a half years now, lived together in shields for 3 and a half and a year before that in newcastle- i was at college at the time and he was at uni and we both worked at morrisons part time lol he gave out the change as he worked in the cash office and i was on the checkout, modern day love story :p it was gonna be my birthday so i said what you got me for me birthday and the next day he came in with a birthday card he had put morrisons saving stamp in it and worte if i want any help spending it text me haha. He is as shy as anything so when he gave me the card he practically chucked it at me and decapitated me while i was serving lol and he came to the checkout with his friend then ran off lol.

Twice a week he must have been smitten driving all that way lol

Nah my family moved this way through my step-dads work so didnt get much choice in the matter as I was younger. My family still live up that way so I visit and stuff, like you said not much there these days :( I did english lit, psychology and history for mine I think. Would have loved to do criminology but that wasnt an option sadly, there such a good stepping stone to prep you for uni - Ive found that to be the case anyways x

Fearless said:
weve been together five and a half years now, lived together in shields for 3 and a half and a year before that in newcastle- i was at college at the time and he was at uni and we both worked at morrisons part time lol he gave out the change as he worked in the cash office and i was on the checkout, modern day love story :p it was gonna be my birthday so i said what you got me for me birthday and the next day he came in with a birthday card he had put morrisons saving stamp in it and worte if i want any help spending it text me haha. He is as shy as anything so when he gave me the card he practically chucked it at me and decapitated me while i was serving lol and he came to the checkout with his friend then ran off lol.

Twice a week he must have been smitten driving all that way lol

Aww bless him that's really cute!!!!! Haha. Yes he always goes on about how it cost him a fortune in petrol :) it was obviously worth it though haha

Aww bless him that's really cute!!!!! Haha. Yes he always goes on about how it cost him a fortune in petrol :) it was obviously worth it though haha

lol must have been :p when you get back to your laptop get them pics up missy!

Dear diary why after less than a day am i so bloody weak and wanting food grrrrrrr. when i full of loads of ***** and in pain from how much ive ate do i feel so positive about being on this diet and know how much i will benefit from it and then as soon as im hungry want to eat everything and think i can start again tomorrow when im stronger i mean wtf is that all about, surely i am stronger than this feeling! god i could murder a chinkies at the minute and my oh for standing in my way of one :p

Fearless xx

mmmmm chinese - my oh earlier said, 'whats for tea? - should we get a pizza?' i had to fight so hard to say no and make him a chicken dinner instead while i sat and drank water!!! Thankful I said no now otherwise that pizza would be stuffed in my belly by now and id be gutted i wasted the past 6 days x p.s still thinking about that pizza tho lol! x

mmmmm chinese - my oh earlier said, 'whats for tea? - should we get a pizza?' i had to fight so hard to say no and make him a chicken dinner instead while i sat and drank water!!! Thankful I said no now otherwise that pizza would be stuffed in my belly by now and id be gutted i wasted the past 6 days x p.s still thinking about that pizza tho lol! x

lol thing is with me once i get summit in me head it stays there so this chinese is gonna be taunting me til the end of this diet now grr or until a new one rears its ugly head :p to be fair could have the pizza and the chinese lol. you are stronger than me theres no way i could make tea for oh and not eat it! he makes his own tea and goes in the other room- apparently it creeps him out when i stare at his tea drooling til he's finished :8855:

Dear diary,

this site has been an absolute godsend for me today, dont think i could have gotten through without it! day one done and dusted :eek:

Fearless xx

Back