Lets get it on

I suck at drawing wedding dresses! Ive tried so many times to try and draw my perfect dress :( isn't there a pic of the front?

I suck at drawing wedding dresses! Ive tried so many times to try and draw my perfect dress :( isn't there a pic of the front?

yeah but it dont look as good as the front lol maybe if i showed you the pic it would help? was just an idea cos i know in your diary you wanted to do fashion thought you could practice on me hehe. no worries im sure the dress maker can help me, im useless!

Hi mate, hope that chinese isnt lurking in your head still....hope the fact ive just mentioned it - it hasnt popped back in lol! Stay strong, have a gooden x

Hi mate, hope that chinese isnt lurking in your head still....hope the fact ive just mentioned it - it hasnt popped back in lol! Stay strong, have a gooden x

haha you know what it usually would be but im so proud of myself for going to bed without caving last night ive woke up really positive and thinking 'what chinese' :p how are you feeling today? what day are you on hun?

Fearless xx

Dear diary,

I made it to day two :woohoo: so proud of myself today- went to bed so chuffed that i hadnt ate, oh mentioned it before i had to saying one day down and i couldnt keep from smiling, although couldnt get to sleep either i was that happy :cool: stomach wasnt as huge and as bloated and didnt feel as shitty as the past few weeks- good feelin :D Heres to a good day 2 (i hope)

Fearless xx

Dear diary,

So bloody hungry i could chew me arm off :17729::eatdrink023::eat::character00254: but must stay strong dammit! Thats all for now :D

Fearless xx

haha you know what it usually would be but im so proud of myself for going to bed without caving last night ive woke up really positive and thinking 'what chinese' :p how are you feeling today? what day are you on hun?

Fearless xx

Im day 7 - weigh in tomorrow...fingers crossed for me :) I always wake up so happy that I didnt cheat the day before so its well worth hanging in there cos its bloody hard to get back on the wagon once youve fallen off. Are you having a good day? x

Im day 7 - weigh in tomorrow...fingers crossed for me :) I always wake up so happy that I didnt cheat the day before so its well worth hanging in there cos its bloody hard to get back on the wagon once youve fallen off. Are you having a good day? x

oh wow first weigh in how exciting, will defo be about what time do you get weighed? bet you didnt feel like it would come at the beginning of the week, sunday for mine seems so far away!

Dear diary,

felt absolutely awful after last post, head spinning and mentalness looming- had a nap to get through it as i just felt so exhausted. Just keep telling myself my mentalness and my life isnt going to get any better just sitting around eating and getting fatter, nothing worth having comes easy so bring it on cdiet show me what you got cos i aint giving up no matter what you throw at me!

Fearless xx

Have a good nights sleep and drink plenty of water! It will pass. You've done really well so far!!!!

oh wow first weigh in how exciting, will defo be about what time do you get weighed? bet you didnt feel like it would come at the beginning of the week, sunday for mine seems so far away!

Hi, I weigh in at 10 so about half an hour.....I have to go to work after tho and the app on my phone doesnt allow me to write on minimins so you will have to wait until later for my results lol!! I prefer a start of the week weigh in - id have a monday if it was possible cos that way I cant be tempted to cheat at the weekends and those are the days that I find hardest. I guess the sunday thing must be the same for you. Have a good day x

Hi, I weigh in at 10 so about half an hour.....I have to go to work after tho and the app on my phone doesnt allow me to write on minimins so you will have to wait until later for my results lol!! I prefer a start of the week weigh in - id have a monday if it was possible cos that way I cant be tempted to cheat at the weekends and those are the days that I find hardest. I guess the sunday thing must be the same for you. Have a good day x

Hi Mishi, how did your weigh in go? is there not anyway you could change to a sunday or monday weigh in hun? xx

Dear diary,

Made it to day three :cool: totm reared its ugly head last night had a little panic i wasnt going to lose anything (irrational i know!) had awful nights sleep, didnt get to sleep until god knows what time was just in pain, hot, uncomfortable- just so restless :cry: happy to report a good loss on scales this morning though :D:D

Hopefully today will be a good day even though it is the dreaded day three :eek:

Fearless xx

Dear diary,

i'm up and down like a yoyo atm with me emotions been out and about today to keep busy, popped to library got some books i havent read by nicci french (amazing books if you havent tried them you should!) popped into travel agents for brochures (vegas isnt out yet for 2012 :( and got priced up for the holiday in september- really need to get a move on with that and we both need new passports too grr. home now and feeling proper useless, may take my own advice and have a bit of a nap see if i feel any better later.

Fearless xx

Hellooo! :wavey: Thought I'd swing by your diary and catch up. And it sounds like you're doing great, despite extreme provacation...

Dear diary,

Made it to day three :cool: totm reared its ugly head last night

:eek: Sticking to SS + Not yet in ketosis + PMT = one incredibly strong woman!!

:happy096: I'm in awe. Well done, you!

Hope you're feeling a bit better than you were earlier. Another couple of days and it will start to feel a bit better, promise!

By the way...

Shouldn't the title of your diary be:

Let's get it off
:confused::D

Hellooo! :wavey: Thought I'd swing by your diary and catch up. And it sounds like you're doing great, despite extreme provacation...

:eek: Sticking to SS + Not yet in ketosis + PMT = one incredibly strong woman!!

:happy096: I'm in awe. Well done, you!

Hope you're feeling a bit better than you were earlier. Another couple of days and it will start to feel a bit better, promise!

By the way...

Shouldn't the title of your diary be:

Let's get it off
:confused::D

thanks for the support hun, just feeling a bit nutty atm :sigh:

lol that did make me laugh i suppose if you look at it weight wise then yeah :p xx

Hi mate, Well I had my weigh-in but not really sure what to make of it. It was the first time id seen that cdc as I had a weeks worth of products to use up first and her scales weighed me at least 4lbs heavier than mine at home. Once I get weighed again with her then I guess I will be able to follow how much im losing but I just feel a bit deflated and cheated out of my big first loss :( boooo lol! Anyways my scales are saying 10ish lb loss so i think im gonna use those to track my losses as I put hard work and no cheating into those bloody extra 4 hers say so im not letting them take it away from me. Hows your day going??? x

Hi mate, Well I had my weigh-in but not really sure what to make of it. It was the first time id seen that cdc as I had a weeks worth of products to use up first and her scales weighed me at least 4lbs heavier than mine at home. Once I get weighed again with her then I guess I will be able to follow how much im losing but I just feel a bit deflated and cheated out of my big first loss :( boooo lol! Anyways my scales are saying 10ish lb loss so i think im gonna use those to track my losses as I put hard work and no cheating into those bloody extra 4 hers say so im not letting them take it away from me. Hows your day going??? x

not been a great day tbh chick but plodding on (and makin sure the world knows all about it at the same time :p)

CONGRATS on your first week over and well done on your weightloss that is fab, at the end of the day i would go by your scales loss for this week aswell! dont matter if you dont weigh exactly the same on her scales but the 10lb loss would be the same so take it :D :talk017::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Fearless xx

Thanks mate, Yeah I cant let myself get disheartened over the difference in scales - after all its not physically going to effect my weight loss. Glad your staying strong - I cant wait to get to the end of week 2 cos thats usually when I start seeing the losses....roll on next week xxx

Back