Lets get it on

Dear diary.

day four today, spent most of it in bed so far- what is wrong with me! just cant seem to pick myself up at the minute, feel awful posting my moans all the time, i chose this diet for me, noone is forcing me to do it, i want to be happy im dealing with this weight/food issues but i just cant get past my mentalness at the minute- i hate being this person, i wanna be happy me :(

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
Dear diary.

day four today, spent most of it in bed so far- what is wrong with me! just cant seem to pick myself up at the minute, feel awful posting my moans all the time, i chose this diet for me, noone is forcing me to do it, i want to be happy im dealing with this weight/food issues but i just cant get past my mentalness at the minute- i hate being this person, i wanna be happy me :(

Fearless xx

Hello! Sorry to hear you're feeling down :( I came home from work and felt dizzy and tired and ended up sleeping for 3 hours!! Just push through it. Once you've got the first week over you'll be flying and will wonder where the time has gone. Just think about how amazing you'll feel in your wedding dress :)

Hello! Sorry to hear you're feeling down :( I came home from work and felt dizzy and tired and ended up sleeping for 3 hours!! Just push through it. Once you've got the first week over you'll be flying and will wonder where the time has gone. Just think about how amazing you'll feel in your wedding dress :)

hi felix thanks for posting chick, feel such a mony arse at the minute- dont get me wrong i like a good moan but even im gettin sick of meself atm :p

sorry to hear you were feeling dizzy hun, hope the nap helped! i couldnt do this diet without me naps- i do get dizzy quite a bit on this diet tbh had a few fainting spells, one leading to serious accident but i wouldnt care if i was comatose for the next three month as long as the doc says im fine and can get on with the diet lol

hope you are having better day today!

Fearless xx

Dear diary,

day 6 today- is it really ooh just surprised meself with that lol think cos i didnt do an official day 5 post yesterday! thats given me a right boost that has first weigh in in two days :D

feeling loads better today although may not be online for a while if i cannot get me money sorted out today- long story grr but hopefully will be sorted by end of the day!

Best get ready!

Fearless xx

Dear diary,

feel absolutely amazing atm and so motivated- so glad ive stuck this bad period out :D stil got totm but not as mental so whoop. bring on weigh in day :D:D:D:D

Fearless xx

Dear diary,

had a brill day today- feel like me :) heres to another good day tomorrow!

fearless xx

Hello! Glad you're feeling good at the moment :) are you still getting on ok? I had a little cheat last night but I'm back on today 100% :D

hi chick,

how u feeling today??? cant believe iv made it to my first weigh in...got it tonight at 7pm and feel quite excited :) when is your WI? X

Hello! Glad you're feeling good at the moment :) are you still getting on ok? I had a little cheat last night but I'm back on today 100% :D

Hi felix hun, feeling fab today so chuffed ive made it to day 7 :) scales have moved again think period weight is fluffing off, thank god! was terrified my loss was gonna be pants. how you getting on? xx
hi chick,

how u feeling today??? cant believe iv made it to my first weigh in...got it tonight at 7pm and feel quite excited :) when is your WI? X

hi hun, i just posted in your diary lol good luck for weigh in, im so jealous mine isnt until tomorrow! cannot wait to move me ticker :D

fearless xx

Dear diary,

well the wedding is off! must change ticker picture- highly inappropriate lol. I ended things with him last night, not sure if it has sunk in properly with me yet, couldnt get to sleep at all last night but its definately for good.

anyway im not very good with writing feelings down on here it all comes accross rubbich so will get onto the good news- today is weigh in day- yay. and the winning number is...................................................
*************9.2lbs***********

i'm happy with that :D:D:D:D:D:D off to change me ticker thingy.

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
Dear diary,

well the wedding is off! must change ticker picture- highly inappropriate lol. I ended things with him last night, not sure if it has sunk in properly with me yet, couldnt get to sleep at all last night but its definately for good.

anyway im not very good with writing feelings down on here it all comes accross rubbich so will get onto the good news- today is weigh in day- yay. and the winning number is...................................................
*************9.2lbs***********

i'm happy with that :D:D:D:D:D:D off to change me ticker thingy.

Fearless xx

Woah you have ended things? Are you ok???????

Well done the the weigh in, that is bloody brilliant!!!! x

Woah you have ended things? Are you ok???????

Well done the the weigh in, that is bloody brilliant!!!! x

yeah im okay chick thanks :)

i know im chuffed has made every struggle this week so worth it, i cannot wait for next weeks weigh in :D:D

Fearless xx

Back