Lets get to know each other :)

skinnybodyc

Hi Im Lynda and im new here. I am 47 years old which is a huge shock as i only feel 27 lol.I have three kids a 27 year old an 11 year old and my youngest is 8 years old, I also have two grandchildren of 4 years and 1 year.I work from home and watch my grandkids 3 days a week.I love exercise so do power walking, Zumba and Bokwa and have tried a few boot camps. I have two dogs and a cat .

Hi Lynda! You're only as old as u feel! That's what I always say! My name is Lisa. I have two boys aged 3 & 5 months. I am on maternity leave at the moment, going back to work end of June. While pregnant with my youngest I put on 4 stone so am in the process of losing this through weight watchers. I have lost 2 stone 4lbs since joining at the end of October. I have 1 stone 10lbs to get to goal :) I go to bootcamp twice a week and also walk with my boys in the double buggy & running around after my 3 year old is exercise in itself. Oh & I'm from Ireland ;)

Hi Lynda & Lisa nice to meet you's!

I'm Laura :D
I'm 26 and I live with my bf. I'm training to be a therapist, so wracking up my voluntary hours and I work at Irish/UK horse racing meetings part time! I love going to the gym and because for the first time in a long time I can actually go walking without huffing and panting I love walking! In 2012 as you can see below I lost 2 and a half stone and plan to lose the rest this year. Starting my professional training has taken its toll on weight loss so trying to get myself into some sort of routine!
No babies :(:(:(:( YET!! although I have two dogs, they are my babies :)
And I'm from Ireland :)

Hello Ladies, I'm Nicola. Long time lurker and now I have finally taken the plunge to join in with everyone here.
I'm 26 and I live near Brighton and run a kennels. Trying to lose weight for my Dad's wedding in June.
I have two dogs, like you Laura they are my children! :D

Hi ladies!
My name is Kellie, Im 23 and Im from Dublina and I work in Sales! Ive been a yo yo dieter for the past few years looking for quick fixes for weight loss but I went back to weight watchers in January with a different mindset and now Im 18lbs lighter with loads more to go!

Nice to meet you all!! :)

I'm Sarah and I'm 23, I'm a full time psychology student. I gained weight after getting depression and being put on medication- 4st I gained which I am now trying to lose! I walk my beagle Archie every day (which is something I rarely did).

Hiya guys! I'm Kelly and I'm 32 from liverpool I'm engaged and have a beautiful baby boy called charlie who's 2 an a half suffer with bad depression so as of yesterday I'm off work nice to "meet" you all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all, gonna join in!

I'm Katie from Ireland ( originally wexford but bought a house with my oh eoin last year so now live in Waterford) I'm 26 have two doggies Millie (westie, spoilt princess) and mylo (cairn, troublesome boy!)and they are our two babies!!
Missing living closer to home, my family and my horse, even though I am only a hour and a half away!! Massive home bird obviously!

I started to put on weight when I began college and it never stopped, I graduated last year got a desk job and heaped on more weight, to the point where I was close to 20 stone :(

I have since changed jobs, bought a house and started to turn my life around, I have a lot of weight to loose, over a 100 lb. but I am almost half way there now!

nice to meet ye all xxx

:wavey:

Hiya eveyone, Im Gina, 24 years old and from Sheffield. I am trying to get rid of my baby weight (my baby is 2 and a half lol).... I suffered from really bad depression after my son was born with eye problems and is now registered blind, to get through the depression i ate.... alot! So now is the time to say bye bye to the weight for good, after trying and failing so many times. This time i feel different, really positive. But doing it alone so would love some support xx

Hiya eveyone, Im Gina, 24 years old and from Sheffield. I am trying to get rid of my baby weight (my baby is 2 and a half lol).... I suffered from really bad depression after my son was born with eye problems and is now registered blind, to get through the depression i ate.... alot! So now is the time to say bye bye to the weight for good, after trying and failing so many times. This time i feel different, really positive. But doing it alone so would love some support xx

best of luck xxx

Back