Let's motivate each other

Struggling here! Decided to join online after re-gaining weight I'd lost from the Group (which I'd re-joined several times:rolleyes:) I decided "I've been there, done that" so maybe a "fresh" start doing it myself online.....

But I'm even less motivated this way:eek:

I'm bored of eating endless jacket potatoes and pasta:mad:

Any help and motivation gratefully received.

I ONLY have about one stone to lose:rolleyes:

How difficult can that be???:sigh:

Do you like curry? Have you tried any of the curry recipes on here? I love curry and still being able to eat that has really helped me.

I haven't had one baked potato since I started SW? Spicy chicken with spinach and potato, steak with SW chips, omelettes with veg, SW burgers and SW chips, beef/chicken casseroles with veg. But not one baked spud, you need a bit of variety I think.

Well yes I do like curries, though I can't seem to make SW chips. I hate hate hate cooking, so anything I do make has to be quick. I have better things to do than spend hours faffing around in the kitchen. So I suppose it's not surprising I don't eat well really!:eek: I have quite a few SW recipe books and will have a flick through them for ideas.

You should have a look in the recipes section. Lots of lovely recipes in there.

I too hate cooking but I love the after effects. I'm eating healthy, sticking to plan and loosing weight.

I'm impressed with myself today :) I start work late morning, so this morning I've cooked tea for myself, son + hubby. It's now in fridge ready to just heat up when we get home. After being at work, I never want to faff around in the kitchen. Now, if I can be this organised more often:D

Great idea for you. Alternatively could you prep/cook loads of dishes and then freeze? All you'd need to do then would be to get one of your "ready meals" out of te freezer in the morning before you go to work and reheat when you get home. This way you only need to be organised say one or two mornings a week to do the prep.

Perhaps you could even do it as the weekend and involve your hubby and son.

Denise

I have cooked more meals since october when i started then in my whole life lol. My fav is either diet coke chicken or chinese curry chicken (using mayflower curry powder)

Back