• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lets rock & roll - Started TFR TODAY !

Hi Folks

Kicked off this morning. I hope ( sorry i will) lose 3 stone ( 42 lbs) over the next 10 weeks which should leave me in gr8 shape for the Easter and summer months.

I am male, 6 foot and a whopping 18 10. I Love life drink, food and partying - But it's time to get the finger out....:)

I done lipotrim last year and lost 2 stone in 5 weeks. Having tried WW, South Beach, Atkins i can confirm this is the best - IT DOES WORK.

Let's all rock and roll together, share tips and have a bit of crack along the way...

All tips welcome -Together we can all do this. :jelous:

Best of luck one and all ! Will check in daily to see how we are getting on.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi happy days!

I started LT this afternoon and I have a bit more weight to loose than you but so happy to be started! We can so do this so it's really exciting! I have never been on LT before so it's lovely to be on here and see/hear all the results!

Good luck and tc

Great to see such an upbeat person joining yay!!!
Good luck in ur journey remember 1st week always the worst then u'll fly through it!!
Loadsa water and loads a minimins and u'll be sound!!
Hi and welcome to you both and good luck on your LT journey x
Guys - Really appreciate all the + feedback. Am relaxing by the fire & just logged on ! Still trying to get the hang of this. I cannot believe some of the weight loss from your posts above. It's incredible really ! I've flown through day 1 - Had my moments but have my game-face on. :)

I am due to meet some clients/work colleagues for lunch over the coming week or so and am trying to think of some excuses - don't want everyone knowing i am on LT (From experience not always the way to go)

I had Strawberry shake with crushed ice at noon - Loved it and had chicken soup with touch curry powder & pepper. Don't think i'm officially supposed to but it didn't knock me out of Ketosis last time. Also can we have sugar free chewing gum (Extra/Airwaves) All tips welcome - As clearly you've shown the way !!!

Gladiators of the Lippers unite.

Until next time .....;)

Hiya! well they say ur not allowed gum but some people have it and had no problems so officially no but its what ever u think urself!! if ur happy with the curry or pepper then thats all that matters!!
I'm 6 foot too but just gone past your whopping 18:10, after losing 2 stone! :(

I am not sure what I was, what's bigger than whopping!! ??
I'm 6 foot too but just gone past your whopping 18:10, after losing 2 stone! :(

I am not sure what I was, what's bigger than whopping!! ??
7ucking huge?!:D
I'm on Day 1 too! Never tried it before so I'm hoping for excellent results............. Day 1 was easy, I even managed a spin class - I didn't expect that!

I've just come home from bridesmaid dress shopping - when we collect the dresses in a couple of months I hope mine will need major adjusting!
The buzz is infectious - I love all the comments and sense that everyone is buzzing off one another. Y'day went well & all set for day 2. Very impressive big dog with your 2 stone weight loss - You are the man. Just imagine how you'll feel when your down another 2 stone in 5 or 6 weeks. All those nice jeans, shirts - You'll be buzzing for the summer - Get those Speedo's out !!!! Are you sticking 100% to the plan my man. I plan on doing 4 weeks as we are going away for a overdue break at end of Feb. Will re-feed properly and kick back into it for March. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I'm on Day 2, sipping a hot vanilla coffee - this is much easier than I thought...

I can't wait for the bulges to be GONE! FOREVER!

The biggest test this week will be a party on Friday night, I'll sip water & hopefully get through it without everyone badgering me about not drinking :)
Day 3 & I am loving LT! Feel fantastic - hope it lasts!

I'm sipping a choc shake made up with cold peppermint tea - it is gorgeous - cannot believe the difference in taste.... I'm not usually a fan of mint choc flavour but this is DELISH! :-D

How's everyone else getting on?