Lets See How Long I Can Keep This Up!

I managed to jump on the scales this morning..... 233lbs!!!! :) This makes me very happy as I'm now well into the 16's. I'm flying to Germany with work for a few days on Sunday so I'm going to see how good I can be.

Also now that I'm a bit more confident I thought that I would post a before & current pic of myself. I'll probably post more along the way, but it's nice to see the changes.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 48
Defo see it already! You must be pleased :)

What a difference to your face... the weight loss really suits you and has knocked years off. You must be so chuffed. X

Wow, you look great :)

Thanks guys :) it's good that it's coming off my face as it does make it more noticeable. Work trip away for the next few days, soups & salads the whole way hopefully! I will hit the 15's as soon as I can!!!

Don't touch the minibar haha :p Hope the trip goes well!

Stay strong :)

Haha I apparently have no strength. Client lunch, no salad in sight, stir fry instead. Also client dinner..... I was a bad girl. BUT I got back on it as soon as I got home again. I might only be losing tiny amounts at the moment, but I am still going which is different from every other time that I've tried this. I just need a week or two of no social life to really get back into it! Sadly its my housemates birthday lunch on Sunday....... fingers crossed he picks somewhere that I can have something basic in!

On another note the love life seems to have taken off! I appear to now be officially 'seeing' someone. Is that even a thing past the age of 25? I'm not convinced.

Client lunches! does anyone ever survive them? Had one today as well, made the best choice I think... I was debating on whether to have a pack tonight - still not hungry after complaining of hunger pangs for the past 2 days!

The dating pool, haven't swam in it since - won't betray my age - Happy you're "seeing" someone, hope it doesn't make it harder to be 100% for you!

Wow just catching up. Lots of exciting things for you and your picture looks great. You can definitely see a difference.

Ooo exciting times ahead I hope! :)

I def think you can be seeing someone when your over 25 :)

Now my Mum would have said "doing a line with someone":D

Haha I think that refers to something else these days! ;-)

Had a cheeky look on the scales today and am on 232lbs so not too scary. It's still going downwards which is great (even if it is really slowly!!! Better than up!).

The new man was really sick last year so he dropped 5 stone. He's now trying to put that back on so kind of gets having to be on a strict diet. He also seems to like the curves..... Hope that he doesn't miss them when they are gone!

I might have a wedding to go to next month, so I now have something to aim for. Get into one of the size 16 dresses that I have in my wardrobe by the wedding so that I don't have to buy a new dress!!! Mission!!!

I know, my Mum would have been so shocked if she had of known :oops:

Life is going well then :D A new man and a target to aim for with the diet, happy days :)

I def think you can be seeing someone when your over 25 :)
Now my Mum would have said "doing a line with someone":D

Doing a line with someone.. oh my goodness... this one has me rolling all the way to the bathroom - coz i'm not thinking of the same "line" of course, which in my time would mean you were pretty serious about your partying!

Back