Lets See How Long I Can Keep This Up!

Think I will try those bars with my next order then :)

Glad to hear you are feeling so good, it makes it easier to carry on!

Cheeky weigh in this morning as I was awake stupidly early. Back to what I was pre birthday/weekend away again :) 1 more pound & I'll be back in the 16s!!!!

Great news. Well done.

Monday weigh in........ 237lbs!!!! That's 22lbs down and into the 16's!!!! I had a really bad emotional couple of days & normally my default would have been pizza & wine to cope. I'm so glad that I stuck to this & just pushed through. Downwards & onwards to the next target!!!!

Congrats on getting to the 16s

Thanks Guys. I'm trying to stay off the scales as I was turning into a daily weigher so we shall see how Monday goes. On a positive note I have 2 dates this weekend! I hate to think that only a 22lbs weight loss would change the fortunes of my love life so much, so hopefully its more about how I see myself which has had a positive effect :)

@Idreamofpizza I think it is definately how you see yourself. I have been moaning about things not going right at work for life forever and not getting put on good team projects. I start the diet and start feeling good about myself and lo and behold I have been offered some time on one of the projects that I have really wanted to get involved. Maybe we are projecting positivity!:)

So there were a couple to slip ups this weekend. I managed to keep it gluten free (otherwise my stomach would have expanded to the size of a house) but there was booze & sugars. One of my friends took me out for a surprise day. Which included high tea & cocktails. It was so nice of her I felt too polite to say no. But it meant that the weight loss has stalled. I've hit 236lbs and I'm not moving. Just trying to push through it & keep going. I also seem to be permanently on (cheers injection!) so maybe there's so water being retained somewhere...... Maybe ;-)

But the key point is that I've been working this diet into my life. I've been going out with friends & then straight back on it for breakfast the next day. I've never done that before, so I must be in the right head space this time. I want to be thinner & healthier!!!

By the way the dates went well, seeing one of them again tonight :)

Well done on your loss! :)

I've been doing really well. Not hungry at all and bouncing like a Tigger! Who needs coffee ay?! I haven't actually been home in the mornings (my usual weigh in time) for a few days so don't have a clue how this is affecting the weight loss, but I feel great. Hows things going with you guys?

Back