Friday

Low fat rice pudding (100)

2 x extra light laughing cow chees (80)

spicy rice soup (212)

Bread (100)

Lasagne (343)

Veg (50)

Total Cal = 885

Might have a bag of malteasers or glass of wine tonight to take me just over 1000

Last edited:
Thanks hun - it's not easy at all! But I am feeling the benefits of my clothes feeling loose! Definately need to get some new trousers for work :)

I haven't weighed for two weeks but am going to tonight; hopefully dropped 2lbs... will update Monday x

Last edited:
Not a good weekend again, but it is a fresh new week:

Monday

Break - small banana (70)

Lunch JP and beans (500)

Dinner - Prawn taglitelli (400)

2 x large white wine (300)

= 1270 - not the best start.

Tuesday

Brown toast (50) laughing cow cheese (40) = 90

Soup (180)

300gram potatoes (210)

3 x eat smart sausages (210)

Veg (60)

Gravy (100)

= 850

150 remaining.

Last edited:
Hiya Lianniso, just a friendly pointer :)

Your body needs 1200 to function properly, I would aim to eat between 1300 - 1400 cals a day. Because when you excercise, even just walking, it will use up to 300cals a day.

If you eat any less then your body will go into starvation mode.

HTH and sorry if I'm sticking my beak in LOL

Thanks Every Rose - I am happy for any pointers, I put my food intake for all to see so it is by no means nosey of you!

I only eat slightly less during the week as I do consume quite a lot of calories during the weekend and I feel like by keeping to about 1000 a day, I am balancing it out.. though please correct me if I am terribly wrong.

Even though you are eating 1000 cals a day, you will be using up to 300 a day just by doing day to day stuff :)

Had a little bit of an iffy day Wednesday as was back from work late after a long drive so had chips from chippy and 2 x glasses of wine and as I was out for lunch had a lemon merangue pie oops. Never mind was back to it yesterday and kept to 1000 tops.

Today

Cocco munchies (150)

Bread (50) soup (210)

Supernoodles (348) I think but not sure?

Wine probably a bottle as going to a party (600)

Total Cal = 1169.

Although I haven't added anything on here for a few weeks I have been good and don't think I've gained, in fact I hope I might have lost a couple of pounds. The wedding countdown is on now so I'm back to write down all I consume and what excercise I undertake in one last attempt to get as fit (thin) as possible for the big day.

I'm thinking about doing a few detox's -any body had good or bad experiences of these? I am hearing a lot about the Heart Foundation Diet.. anyone tried this?

So today:

2 little apples (70)

Brown toast (100) peanut butter (50)

Banana (90)

soup (200)

brown roll (100)

Tea - JP beans and vegetable cake thing (500)

Cadbury nutty bar = 1260

I am going to circuit training or step tonight which will hopefully burn above 300 cal - hence all the carbs, would faint without them for sure

The heart foundation diet is a hoax! Just another fad - not really from the HF.

You are better undertaking a completely natural food detox? Stay within your calorie range but limit yourself to all natural things and try to go as unrefined as possible.

It'll do your body a whole lot of good and you might enjoy it so much that you want to stick to it long term?

Well done and not gaining :D I'm in the same position myself!

Step was cancelled last night so I ran for 40 minutes (a record) and burnt 350 cal - go me!

Thursday

Toast with peanut butter (150)

2 x small apples (70)

banana (90)

Minestrone soup (142)

french fries (80)

low fat sausage & mash (500)

Total cal 1032

No excercise today.. circuit training tomorrow x

Last edited:
Friday

Toast with peanut butter (150)

Banana (92)

2 x small apple (80)

Carrot soup (200)

Salmon (250) rice (250) carrots and beans (100)

Cadbury light trifle (130) snack a jack (100)

Total cal = 1342

Circuit training burns at least 400 cals so I will have a treat of either a glass of wine or bar of chocolate later x

Tomorrow morning I'm running 2miles to fitball and I'lll relax a little on the calorie counting saturday and sunday but won't overindulge.

Back Monday. Have a good weeekend all!

Last edited:
Finally weighed and I am 10stone! I was gobsmacked standing on the scale, I just hope the scale at the gym I was at wasn't faulty. I weighed the same when I started going out with my partner 5 years ago so it feels really nice to be back at this weight - only a few more pounds to go now till target and a month and a half to do it in.

No excercise today and don't know what I'm having for tea as I'm over the inlaws to be:

Break

Toast with marmite (100)

Snacks - 2x tangerine (60) 2x small apple (70) banana (90)

Soup and roll (300)

Did quite a few cals last night: pork dinner 4 glasses of red wine, 1 x champagne & cheese and biscuits. Was naughty but nice. Being good today to make up for it:

Thu

Break - banana (90) 2 x apple (80)

Soup (200) roll (100) diet coke and aero (156)

Chicken caserole and potatoes (500)

Going to circuit training at 6 which burns quite a few calories. Will have light hot choc and cadburys nutty bar thing later as extra treat - less than 200 cal

Last edited:
I am allowing myself a curry and rice tonight and a beer or two. 1500 cals?

Today

2 x brown bread (100) one medium egg (80) ketchup (30)

3 x apples (120) 1 x banana (90)

Lunch not sure yet but no more than (400)

Calories 2320

Jogging 1 hour -450 calories (1875)

well done losing your weight, im starting today and after reading your posts you give me the inspiration i need to stick to my low calorie diet.

That's really nice to hear Tanya - thank you. It has taken me a while but I feel I've lost the weight at a good pace and feel a lot happier in myself since eating better food and excercising and I still enjoy all the naughty things but in moderation.

Good luck with your weight loss x

Monday

Cadbury nutty bar - 150

Soup and roll (300)

Dinner M&S burger (350) roll (100) roasted pepper and cherry tomatoes(100)

Cadbury nutty bar - 150

= 1150

Last edited:
Tuesday

Cadbury nutty bar (150) banana (80) 2 x small apples (80)

Soup (200)

Prawn noodles and vegetables (400)

= 910

Circuit training = 1 hour.

Will have something like another banana before circuits and a hot chocolate late tonight x

4 flap jack bites (too many calories)

Last edited:
Wed

toast with marmite (150)

chinese veg soup (200)

Banana (90) 2 x small apples (80)

Chicken (245) mush peas (100) tin tomatoes (40) onion (20) curry powder (30) jacket potato (250)

Total cal = 1200

No excercise today as it's my Mum's birthday and I'm going to visit her after work. Perhaps a slice of cake might be added to the total but if so I will make sure I eat well tomorrow and I'm going to circuit training again then.

small glass of wine and cake consumed. Not adding calories it will depress me.

Last edited:
Thursday

nutty bar - 130 small banana 90

2 small apples (80)
Mullitagawny soup (200)
2 x bread (110)
low cal lasagne (350) peas (50)

cadbury cream egg and snack a jack (250)

= 1260

1 hour ciruit training.

My boyfriend tried to tempt me into having pie and chips from the chippy last night, I didn't and that's a first for me. However I must admit I had a handful of his large chips with my lasagne.

Last edited:
Fri

2 x toast and peanut butter (200)

banana (80)

Minestrone soup (142)
squash tomato and spinach curry with basmati rice
(500)

areo (156)

large glass of red wine (200)

1 hour in the gym - weights.

= 1262

Last edited: