LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

LifesDesire

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

I've been doing slimfast for the past week and a half and lost 6.4lbs. But today I'm starting Slim & Save :)

One shake down, I was surprised at how tasty it was to be honest.

Well anyways, wish me luck, hopefully the next couple of days won't be too difficult and I'm hoping if it is there will be plenty of support for me here :)

xxx

Hello everyone,

I've been doing slimfast for the past week and a half and lost 6.4lbs. But today I'm starting Slim & Save :)

One shake down, I was surprised at how tasty it was to be honest.

Well anyways, wish me luck, hopefully the next couple of days won't be too difficult and I'm hoping if it is there will be plenty of support for me here :)

xxx

Good luck I'm on day 1 today :) x

Re: LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Good luck for day 1 it gets so much easier as the days go along

Yes they are ok ive just had my 2nd pack of the day a soup. I find im pretty stuffed up on them now plus drinking lots of water.

How much do you want to lose?

Yes they are ok ive just had my 2nd pack of the day a soup. I find im pretty stuffed up on them now plus drinking lots of water.

How much do you want to lose?

I haven't got any of the soups yet, only shakes, bars and the spicy spaghetti, are the soups worth getting?

I think I'm lucky that I did slim fast a week and a half before this as it has made my tummy smaller, I get full up a lot easier so I think starting this might be easier because of it, so far so good but it's only halfway through the day

Well I'm starting at about 11 and a half stone and my goal is to get back to 9st, but I'm going to do what slim and save suggest of getting to 4lb below target before re-feeding, assuming I can stick it out that long.

How long have you been doing it?

I haven't got any of the soups yet, only shakes, bars and the spicy spaghetti, are the soups worth getting?

I think I'm lucky that I did slim fast a week and a half before this as it has made my tummy smaller, I get full up a lot easier so I think starting this might be easier because of it, so far so good but it's only halfway through the day

Well I'm starting at about 11 and a half stone and my goal is to get back to 9st, but I'm going to do what slim and save suggest of getting to 4lb below target before re-feeding, assuming I can stick it out that long.

How long have you been doing it?

The soups are worth trying im just using up old stock that I have left before I order anymore. I prefer all shakes myself.

I did it last year from january going feom size 18-20 down to a 12. So I started this just over a week ago at 13.5 size 12 with muffin top lol. Anyway my goal is 10 stone size 8-10. Shall be on it until july I think. Youll get to your goal if you can manage slim fast im sure you can manage this. Weight loss is great on here I lost 10lbs first week so defo worth doing.thus no muffin tops and jeans fit nice lol.

The soups are worth trying im just using up old stock that I have left before I order anymore. I prefer all shakes myself.

I did it last year from january going feom size 18-20 down to a 12. So I started this just over a week ago at 13.5 size 12 with muffin top lol. Anyway my goal is 10 stone size 8-10. Shall be on it until july I think. Youll get to your goal if you can manage slim fast im sure you can manage this. Weight loss is great on here I lost 10lbs first week so defo worth doing.thus no muffin tops and jeans fit nice lol.

I'm the same at the moment (size 12 with muffin top), when I was 9st before I was a small size 8 but still untoned and a bit podgey, I'm hoping to get to 9 stone as well as tone up and be happy this time. Really want to follow this properly and do the re-feeding properly as well.

So with around 38lbs to lose I'm hoping to get to goal by the end of July at the absolute latest :)

Im doing karate and weight training so im hoping to look more toned this time. Looks like we will get to goal around the same time should be s good summer back in out small clothes

Im doing karate and weight training so im hoping to look more toned this time. Looks like we will get to goal around the same time should be s good summer back in out small clothes

I certainly hope so, how do you find exercising on so few calories? Is it ok?

Youll feel drained during first two weeks but any exercise you do already is fine to continue just dony take anything extra in the first two weeks after that I find im full if energy. I ran 10k on it before

wow, ok, I'll stick to simple things like walking for a couple weeks then, then i want to start doing couch to 5k, so maybe the first week of that will be alright after a week on this plan... I hope so :) can't wait to see the results

Ive done the couch to 5k its amazing I loved it defo try it amazing how it gets you running.

LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Hi and welcome :)
I've resumed my normal exercise routine on week 3 and I feel fine. I workout up to 4 times a week and I usually do high intensity circuits, body pump or spin. I also have a pt session once a week.
If your body is used to exercising it'll cope on less calories. It just needs to adapt.
I usually up my protein intake by an extra protein shake on my workout days though to make sure I don't lose any muscle.

Good luck on your journey :)

Ive done the couch to 5k its amazing I loved it defo try it amazing how it gets you running.

i really hope so, i found some podcasts to go along with it and bought an ipod shuffle so i can take them with me to keep me motivated :) what would you say's the worst week on couch to 5k? x

Hi and welcome :)
I've resumed my normal exercise routine on week 3 and I feel fine. I workout up to 4 times a week and I usually do high intensity circuits, body pump or spin. I also have a pt session once a week.
If your body is used to exercising it'll cope on less calories. It just needs to adapt.
I usually up my protein intake by an extra protein shake on my workout days though to make sure I don't lose any muscle.

Good luck on your journey :)

thanks :) can't wait until i feel up to exercising again :)

i really hope so, i found some podcasts to go along with it and bought an ipod shuffle so i can take them with me to keep me motivated :) what would you say's the worst week on couch to 5k? x

The first week nearly killed me but im not a runner. But u improve so fast every time ut gets easier

Back