LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Day 1 down and 1.8lbs lost :) (I'm a daily weigher, it can't be helped and it helps me stay motivated)

Day 2 now, wish me luck:

Breakfast - Hazelnut shake
Lunch - Chocolate coconut bar
Mid-afternoon - Caramel shake
Dinner - Chocolate shake

yesterday I felt really hungry before dinner, then went out in the evening so that took my mind off of it, found I had a lot of energy which I wasn't expecting. A little hungry already today and had breakfast an hour ago, as I'm eating every 3 hours though it's easy to tell myself that I'll get more soon.

Migraine today :( but I've been ill on and off recently so hard to know the reasons why, to be honest I hope it's the diet and it clears up as I get used to it :)

How's everyone doing today?

Re: LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

I weigh in every day on first week and ive weighed in most days on my second as scales are dropping rapidly this week too oddly enough

Keep gong you're doing fab

Good, at least it's not just me :)

Thanks, trying my best, soooo hungry right now though, but having my first coffee on the plan so far, I'm too used to sweetener though and only have the powdered stuff so can't have it in my coffee :(

Just keep busy it gets easier your doing really well

Popping in to subscribe :)

The headache will pass, it's carbohydrate withdrawal. I know you said you were doing SlimFast before - but apparently they're quite high in sugar and not comparable to VLCD packs. It will pass, either on Day 3 or 4. At least I hope. O_O I'm basing this on knowing that SF isn't a ketogenic diet like SnS is...

Keep busy, drink lots of water and coffee. You'll be ok.

As for sweetners, I find tablet Sweetex tastes really good. Some sweetners taste really nasty, but this one isn't! Fully recommend it! :D No need to suffer with manky coffee!

Hi, here to subscribe :)

You will get used to the coffee without sweeteners, I used to have 3 sugars and now I have none and am 100% used to it now.

Have a great day x

thanks, it wasn't too bad, just prefer it sweeter really, trying not to overdo the coke zero either but I don't find water particularly thirst quenching and I'm out with people today

Popping in to subscribe :)

The headache will pass, it's carbohydrate withdrawal. I know you said you were doing SlimFast before - but apparently they're quite high in sugar and not comparable to VLCD packs. It will pass, either on Day 3 or 4. At least I hope. O_O I'm basing this on knowing that SF isn't a ketogenic diet like SnS is...

Keep busy, drink lots of water and coffee. You'll be ok.

As for sweetners, I find tablet Sweetex tastes really good. Some sweetners taste really nasty, but this one isn't! Fully recommend it! :D No need to suffer with manky coffee!

yeah I've done Atkins before so get the ketosis stuff, not looking forward to the bad breath. Luckily the headache passed just after midday.

Thanks for the advice, will go buy some tablet sweeteners as soon as I can =)

Day 3

Strawberry shake
Banana shake
Hazelnut shake
Muesli bar

Going well so far. For the last two hours I've been watching movies with friends whilst they eat fig rolls, Doritos, money nuts and chocolate fingers and I've been good without it feeling like much of a challenge =) so happy, waiting for them to cook their pizza so I can have my hazelnut shake at the same time

How's everyone else doing today? X

Thanks lottiebird, yeah I did, even once the red wine was pulled out. Just focused on playing games and winning =P

OH even told me he's proud of me =) made me happy

Day 4

been really happy today, feeling slimmer, was stuffed after my spicy spaghetti lunch with lots of water and managed to get away with having a bar in the pub whilst others had burritos =) I'm not seeing 'real' food as worthwhile at all which I love, just enjoying the smells as if they were flowers rather then wanting to eat it

How is everyone else doing? Going strong? X

Yes the desire to eat goes and its not worth breaking the diet for. Glad your on a roll it should be easy now for you and the pounds will jus melt away. Hope you have a good day 5 weigh in day just around the corner

Thanks for the support girls, makes me so happy to see these comments this morning.

I think I only get hungry in time for my next pack as I have them almost every 3 hours or so =)

I got in at 9pm last night with a shake left to go and wasn't hungry for it but want to stick to the diet 100% so had it, and got to weigh myself for the first time in days today and I'm very very happy with the results so far :) xxx

Those scales are reflecting how good you have been on the diet who needs food rewards when we get our rewards on the scales.

Hoping you have a great day and looking forward to your weigh in day

Back