Lightbulb moment!!! Back on CD

Not till Monday. Determined to last out till then, I want to lose the blub more than I want that biscuit! Lol. Night all. X

Right day 4 done... And it has been surprisingly easy. I actually feel like I don't need food. My husband is sat next to me eating a Snickers (he's so supportive :-/) and maybe yesterday and most certainly Tuesday I would have ripped his whole arm off to get a bite. But today.. Nothing!!!! I'm super happy that I seem to have gotten over that tricky first few days. I've got just a short week this week.. My weigh ins are on a Saturday and I started Monday, so fingers crossed despite this I see a good loss. Xx

Good luck both, you'll be fine. The weight loss every week really gave me motivation and still is. Plus once at week 3 you can have bars :) They really helped me. Have a good day. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Start of day 5 and alls well with the world. Old man came home last night and cooked for himself which was a god send as I was ready to eat the table yesterday, but thankfully it looks like that's passed so here's to a good day. X

Only one snag today, meeting a friend who's coming shoe shopping with me for this dreaded wedding ( did I drone out loud then? Sorry!)
Anyhooo, she's going to want to go for a beverage of some sort. Been told about the no diet coke rule, what about a skinny latte at costa? Skimmed milk n all that, how bad can it be? Any thoughts please? X

Yeah or Americano with a tad of skinny milk, that's wat I have!! Or sparkling water xx

Thanks for that, really helps. I still want to feel sociable but without doing too much damage. And sometimes it's nice to just go and have a hot milky (not so naughty) drink with a bit of froth, it'll make me feel indulgent. And hopefully trekking around town for a good few hours will do me good and burn off the effects of the coffee. X

Or coke zero, that's fine. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yeah if I'm at college I'll either have Americano or skinny latte it hasn't affected my weight loss so far, u edit I'll put on this week lol xx

I've given it up for lent!! Got offered glass of champagne last night and girls night out tonight and I said no!!! Can't believe how strong I'm being!!

I can go without the alcohol as it just serves to weaken my resolve and before you know it you're thinking sod it, blown it already today, might as well have a right good binge out and start again tomorrow. It's hard going out and being sociable on this diet though. Can't even go to the pub and sit on diet coke all evening. Fizzy water just doesn't cut it with me. I find I'm making excuses to get out of going now!! X

Anne Im totally the same with the binge thing, if I think Ive blown it for that day, even by a small amount I will go and buy and eat junk all day long and think I will get back on it tomorrow! Not good!
I had 180g of tuna last night after my third shake and I have to admit Im feel so so much better for it! I cant believe how much it helped.
I weighed myself this morning (naughty I know) and the scales show a 7lb loss in 4 days - that is keeping me motivated. I wasnt going to weigh but I panicked and thought I might have gained due to the tuna but I lost 1lb since yesterday.

I really would love to lose 10lb this week, not sure I can do it but will try!!!x

Think it depends on how much you have to lose overall, I've seen some fantastic losses in the first couple of weeks. Personally I'll be well chuffed with half a stone in week one, if I get any more then it'll be a massive bonus for me. Not aiming too high as I don't take disappointment well!! Lol. Got 3 weeks to this dam wedding, then it's a week with two days off and damage limitation! We come back on the Monday so I'm straight back on it. Promise!! X

Not tried the tuna trick but I was told to do a hard boiled egg and just have that. Apparently does wonders! X

Yeah my lady said we can have 2 eggs! But... Eggs are mega high in calories and fat and it seems the Cambridge is low in fat, carbs and calories, so I thought tuna would be a good option. I chucked some salt and black pepper on it and it was actually quite nice, dry but nice! And seemed to almost fill me which is the main thing! As for the weight loss, I know I'm being greedy wanting to lose that much in my first week but when I done this a couple of years ago I lost 11lb in my first week and I weighed more than a stone less than I do now but then I only lost 2lb the following week and then I came off it as I was just gutted at losing the 2lb. Anyway... I'm so desperate to lose the 2 stone in 4 weeks that losing 10lb would mean so much to me and will be a big chunk of what I need to lose. :) x

I think I lost 8lb in the first week last time. I'd be happy with that again. X

Yeah I'd be ecstatic to have an 8lb loss in one week! When you compare that to WW or SW you'd probably fall off your chair with that result. But this is so hard and so restricted that you expect great results.
Half way through day 5.... Yay x

Please help. Had massive row with the muppet I live with. Am absolutely starving and just want to stuff my face. Really really struggling at the mo. HELLLPPPPP! x

Please help. Had massive row with the muppet I live with. Am absolutely starving and just want to stuff my face. Really really struggling at the mo. HELLLPPPPP! x

DO NOT EAT!!!! You can do this. Hope your ok. Can you have a bath or something else to take your mind off it? Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back