Lil Miss Techno Food Diary - Lets do it ;)

Ah cool :) the teams(well this is my understanding) :) will kinda be like the teams on the biggest loser, competing against other teams on weight loss and stuff to see whos best team each week/month and slimmer of the month and stuff its jus bit of fun to motivate everyone :) ill message her to let you know you wanna join k? :) also check out Ideal Soulutions its a thing i saw on xpose on tv about how to beat cravings might be a way to beat muffin attacks :) i got the i can make you thin cd and book it really helps you to stop wen hungry only eat wen full etc and theres a piece he does on how to give up some food forever, apparently it works on his show (paul mckennas his name just remembered!!) well apparently it worked for a load of people it might be worth checking out youl get it in any bookshop :)

cool so is there a thread where we post our weigh in eacvh week?

dont think its been made yet im waiting for black widow to get back to me im guessing each team will have their own forum and then terel be one forum for results and stuff but im reall not sure yet :)

ya it should be kinda cool :)

hey hun if you could just add your name to the list on the teams thread cuz my copy and paste wont work :) thats if you still wanna join the team thing :) should be a bit of a laugh!

Stick me in for group thingy :) can't wait. Bit of motivation will b brill

I have emotional eating CDs I think I'll start listen to them again

I went to a Paul McKenna weight loss semiar a few yr ago

Can't write loads on this as I am on my phone typing but I will at weekend

Breakfast

2 weektabix wohooooo no muffin 2 points
skimmed milk 1 point

Lunch
bagel 3 points

Dinner
oven chips 5 points
2 fish fingers 3 points

Snacks
tesco multi pack cornetto 4 1/2
2 rice k buns 3

Total 21 points
allowed 23 points

:) only week 2 of sticking to points and my bottoms and bra loose ;) wohoooo

Last edited:
well done on no muffin hun!!! :)

sorry havent been posting all week cause my internet month was up so i am topping up Monday eve (at home now so internet for the weekend)
I will start putting diary up again today

Friday 5 March
Breakfast
2 slices WW Bread 1.5

Lunch
2 Sausages 4
1 Rasher 1 1/2
Bap Bread 4
Scone 3

Dinner

ah crap had a fish and chip out of chippers :( way over points ill have to be good for the week now

Last edited:
are you weighin in tomorrow hun ya, best of luck no matter the result youl do your team proud wooo!!!also think wer gonna start an exercise challenge this week too :) did you stay within your points allowance if so grab a chocolate bar award (the virtual type in our team thread(would you believe its 0 points lol)

ZERO points for a bar ? LOL what the hell is it lol

yup i am starting the gym monday, well im registering so not sure when they will do my induction hope its next week :) i will watch out for the challenge xxxx

Saturday 6 March

Breakfast

Homemade Scone 3 Points
WW bread 1.5 (2 Slices)

Lunch
3 slices WW bread 2.5
Beans WW 2.5

Dinner

Snacks
Homemade Fairy Bun no topping 1.5

Last edited:
Monday 8th March