Lilo's journey to a lighter future!

lilo

Hi

I started yesterday 15 stone and loads to lose!

I gained most of the weight after having twins and stopping excersicing - difficult to fit in with work and childcare!

I really need to slim down to make sure I can keep up with the boys and really don't want them to have a fat Mum collecting them from school.

Well I am on day 2 day one was Ok managed the porridge - yucky then chicken and veg then a bar and a shake before bed.

resisted all the bad food at the kids party and felt quite proud of myself!;)

Today is Ok decided porridge is not for me ... put in some mixed spice but i still could not stomach it!!

Then reheated chicken and veg with loads of soy sauce yummy a bar and some soup....off to the pub for a quiz night so will need to be strong....

Good luck to you all and have a great dieting week!

XXX

Welcome Lilo and good luck x

Good luck. I've got young twins too. Just have so little time when it comes to 'me' stuff so hoping this will work out well.

Thank you!

Found the pub quiz difficult not drinking the mineral water but the fact that everyone kept buying crisps nuts and olives!!!

Anyway then came into work and donughts and chocolate all round for someones birthday ... strange thing is I don't feel hungry at all ... didn't like the hazlenut or cafe latte shakes - think they would be much nicer hot so will try that next time!

Just off to have my soup.

Have a great day

XX

Hey lilo :D Great to see ur diary!!
Well done u for resisting TWICE!! thats brill!!
How was the soup? I have one but still not tried it yet!! xxx

Hi Stef

Soup was great - I like it and the choc bars best stuggling with the shakes and porridge was just yucky to me!!!

Just had a tuna steak and veg which was yummy!!

What I find so wierd is that I am not hungry...!?!?!?! (not that I am complaining!!!!!!!)

Hope you are having a great week.

XX

I love the choc bars too and the shakes, deffo not porridge i agree there!!
Ohhh tuna steak and veg yum yum yum!!!!
Haha yep thats the best part about it, it stops your hunger!!!
Is this day 2 for u now? xx

Sounds like your doing really well resisting temptation

You will get your rewards on the scales well done

Welcome and good luck on ur journey. U did well resisting so much temptation especially so early on. I hated the oatmeal too but am now obsessed with cinnamon oatmeal cookies yum! The hazelnut shake is nice hot with coffee in it if u drink coffee. I hadn't had coffee in about 10 years but now am loving it mixed with a hazelnut or caramel shake.

So this is day 4 now? Wow well done ur first weeks half way done!!
Yeah give them a try, i havnt yet, im not very experimental haha
Let me know how they turn out xxxx

Thank you will try the shakes with coffee as love it!!

Had half a banana shake this am as the boys were having their brekkie and it was quite nice... will mix up the other half when I need a quick fix before they go to bed!

Feeling very virtuous today a collegue said yesterday she had made a coffee and walnut cake and would bring it in - I woke up at 5 am dreaming of it but resisted today!!!

Just had a meal bar and planning a soup later!

Good luck to everyone today

XX

I should really half my shake in the morning as i struggle to drink it all at once and i think it tastes abit funny if i leave it for abit..

Cant believe how great ur doing hun, considering the partys u go too and that bloody work of urs with all there goodys, very proud of u!!!

Keep it up :) Have a good day, good luck with resisting the cake, u can do it!!!! xx

Thanks Stef

I was having a problem drinking all the shake before work so halving it worked really well!

Just had the mushroom soup ...Yummmm

Really excited about my Saturday weigh in.... more kids parties at the weekend .... and my best friends birthday ... she and her Mum are real feeders so fingers crossed I can avoid the cake gracefully!!

XX

You can do it hun :D
How u doing today? xxx

Hi

Today doing OK - had half banana shake for brekkie then a bar before taking the boys for a haircut ... their treat was to go to the cafe if they behaved for the hairdresser!!

So all went well and even though they chose millionaires shortbread and rice crispe cake I managed on a cup of tea!!

Got my steamer out of the packaging it has been in for 3 years and used it for late lunch of steamed salmon and veg - mushrooms, leeks yellow peper and courgets - absolutely delicious - will be using that again!!

I know it does not say we can have salmon but I wanted something with a bit of flavour - had the lightly smoked one and hoped it would be OK!!!

Tried making the oatmeal into a cookie today but still could not stomach it!!

Have a great afternoon - realy feels like spring is here (as lola would sing!) today!

XX

Great to see ur having a good day hun! And well done on just the cup of tea!!
Ohhh ur lunch sounds yummy! Salmon should be ok every once in a while, i have tomatoes and they arnt on the list :)
Im not a fan of the oatmeal either.
Yep spring is definatley coming!!
Whens ur weigh in again? I keep forgetting!! xxx

Hi Step

Weigh in on Saturday!

getting a bit excited and keep running past the scales so I don't take a peak!

XX

Ohhh yes of course saturday! Haha i can imagine u sprinting past the scales!! lol xx

Back