Linz Pro Points Food Diary

I started end of feb, but I've not lost every week, I've taken weeks off for holidays etc as I didn't wanna deny myself, still went to class to be weighed just didn't follow points, so a few weeks I've gained or sts, but the vast majority of weeks have been losses, like 16 outta 20 weeks kind of thing. I've not being doing any exercise other than walking the dogs as usual

I started end of feb, but I've not lost every week, I've taken weeks off for holidays etc as I didn't wanna deny myself, still went to class to be weighed just didn't follow points, so a few weeks I've gained or sts, but the vast majority of weeks have been losses, like 16 outta 20 weeks kind of thing. I've not being doing any exercise other than walking the dogs as usual

Wow! That's fantastic without gym (or equivalent), you must feel amazing! X

I don't really notice a difference yet lol. My uniform feels slightly looser, and a cpl of tops but not massively. I've not dropped a dress size yet so hopefully when I hit the two stone mark

I don't really notice a difference yet lol. My uniform feels slightly looser, and a cpl of tops but not massively. I've not dropped a dress size yet so hopefully when I hit the two stone mark

I thought a dress size was between 1/2 and 1 Stone? Sure I read that somewhere! X

I'd been told before it's usually 10pbs -14lbs but doesn't seem to be the case with me.

Hmmm! Maybe u will lose lots of dress sizes in quick succession? X

Sorry I didn't update last night, I went to bed early with a headache.

Today's bf is oat so simple golden syrup porridge 5pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Sainsburys roast chicken crispbake 9pp
Cous Cous 5pp
Salad 0pp

Tea
Ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Cous Cous 5pp

I'm working again tonight, from 3pm. Really can't be bothered but as of 11pm I am then off for three days and cannot wait!

Got my pal coming round for a coffee and a blether today and I have deliberately not bought cakes or biscuits as with my husband being away, I'd finish the remainder of the packet myself

Morning, hope the headache is better this morning have good time with your friend, is the hubby away long? Xx

Thanks! Yeh I'm feeling much better today. Loads to catch up on with my friend, she's recently started dating a lad she met online so I'll get the goss about that. Hubby's away for another two weeks (4 weeks in total)

I do miss him but I'm use to it really, he was in the forces for the first few years of our relationship and now works offshore so we've always had time apart, it's the norm for us. It's lovely when he's home but I do like getting time to myself too, it's just weird not talking to him everyday lol

Back