Linz Pro Points Food Diary

So Friday night was fine, used all of my 37 dailies and 0 weeklies. Went to see a spiritualist with my cousin and friends, she was ok bit I've been to better.
Yesterday went to my pals for a BBQ, it was bucketing down with rain so we cooked outside and sat inside lol. Food wise at BBQ I was good, chose wisely. However I think I consumed about a bottle of prosecco, 2 mojitos, then 2 or 3 glasses of wine. Came home, my mum was looking after the dogs and we both felt a bit peckish so ended up ordering far too much from dominos. I would have used all of my weeklies plus about 1000 more lol!

Today I was at a summer gala, again it was bucketing down! I had a veggie burger from a butcher stall, then we went for coffee and I had a scone with jam and cream. Oops!

Back on track tomorrow and will be angel to try and rectify it before weigh in on Wednesday xx

Hey everyone, hope your all well!

Yesterday I ate 33/37 dailies, then was right in the mood to munch, so fearing that I'd cave and go off track again, I took the dogs out for a walk with my cousin. We were out for over 2 hours and walked 7.3 miles! By the time we got home I was too tired/stiff/sore to think about munching!! I had a pint of water then straight to bed.

Today I'm meeting up with my college pals, we've not seen each other since final exam start of June so were going to a local country park as quite a few have kids which are off on summer holidays just now, so we are going to have a picnic and a play. I've not decided what I'm going to take yet, but off downstairs to look.

Have a good day guys. X

Gained half a lb this week ? it could have been worse tho as I was terrible at the weekend. Girls night again this weekend so will have to keep my sensible head on and track track track!!

Gained half a lb this week ? it could have been worse tho as I was terrible at the weekend. Girls night again this weekend so will have to keep my sensible head on and track track track!!

That'll soon come off hun. It's not bad really considering you enjoyed a dominoes meal as well last weekend. Enjoy your girls night out! Sounds good x

Back with my tail between my legs, after a very naughty few weeks!
Am all set to start afresh tomorrow, went way off plan for a while

Back