Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 for me today. I felt rotten this morning - I hardly slept last night so was really tired and grumpy. However, had a chat with a friend who made me laugh so much I snorted coffee all over my desk, so felt better after that. Bit of a headache though - but I understand this is normal.

All in all I still feel quite positive. I cant wait to get back into all my old clothes at become a gym bunny again!

:eek:

today!

started today! the choc n vanilla taste yucky! help im hungry :(

well this is my first day today so far so good still got one shake to go yet hope everyone else is doing well and good luck to all !!
debbie

Day 3 for me and not as bad as I thought it was. Gettin slightly paranoid that our receptionist thiks I have some chronic illness, I have to walk past her to the toilet every 45 mins - I kid you not!! - So obvious cos my shoes echo around the lobby. Still if that's my complaint its not a bad one!

started today! the choc n vanilla taste yucky! help im hungry :(

Hi blondie77,

:welcome:

They do get better with time:rolleyes:

If you drink a half glass of water before you take your shake it does help as it reduces the taste of vitamins and minerals.

This strong taste does go away.

Some people on the other hand don't like the sweet flavoured drinks and prefer the soup.

Hang in there.

Love Mini xxx

Day three and all is well. Last week I was asked if I was pregnant due to my sticky out tummy (pregnancy is a medical impossibility for me)...today, I am in ketosis, I have already lost 5 lbs, I feel fab, and my oh grabbed me at 6pm, told me he could already see a difference and snogged me for ages (despite ketosis breath)!!!!

Happy happy happy!!!:eek:

ahhhh

thanks mimi! it will be worth it i kno but there awhful! heard the soup werent great so only got one of them il try it tomor!!!

any one else start today?????

mini sorry!

Hi Everyone

On day 4 it is not as bad as I thought it would be going on holiday on 7th March with a few size 8 - 10 relatives don't want to be the fat one. I am a size 14-16 and just want to be a size 12. Can anyone tell me can you drink Green tea. Is it allowed. When will the light headness pass.

COM

Hi Everyone

On day 4 it is not as bad as I thought it would be going on holiday on 7th March with a few size 8 - 10 relatives don't want to be the fat one. I am a size 14-16 and just want to be a size 12. Can anyone tell me can you drink Green tea. Is it allowed. When will the light headness pass.

COM

Hi com,

Well done for getting to day 4:clap:

Dizziness or light headiness is often caused by the diuretic effect that accompanies any low calorie diet. It normally only last a few days.

It is advised to drink plenty of liquid and avoid any quick changes in position or extreme exertion during the first few days of the diet.

Green tea is allowed and they say it is very good for you as well:)

Having a holiday to look forward to is a very good incentive:character00180:

Love Mini xxx

Day 4 for me too. Don't know bout ketosis as my pharmacist is giving me stix on Sat. I can definitely feel a difference in my jacket, not tight anymore! No smelly breath, but I drink so much coffee anyway so it's prob covering it up. I had the best night sleep, it seemed so restful and I had a clear head this morning when I woke up.

I must be a freak, I mixed Vanilla with coffee last night and it tasted disgusting, I couldn't finish it. I probably did it wrong tho.

Waiting till next week to try the soup cos I didn't like it last time.

Hi Guys

I am 30 and i am from Ireland. I have done LT before and l;ost 3 stone then i went on to have a baby so here i am back ready to do it again.
I am a bridesmaid in 10 weeks so i need to get my a%% into gear HA HA

My starting weight was 12stone 11lbs and this is day 6 for me so i will be weighing in tomorrow i will let you how i did.
Hi to everyone best of luck to you in your journey:D

Hi Slimfor life

I am getting weighed sat as well:( my work suit feels a bit looser it was getting soo tight . I still feel lightheaded which is worrying me a bit and I don't have the energy to do anything do you feel like that.:jelous:
Did you do the maintenance afterwards looking forward to that.

COM

Hiya Com

No i actually became pregnant while i was on LT so i didnt do the maintanance. But i have not put back on what i had lost i have been kind of watching what i am eating for the last few weeks anyway so i didnt start back at my original weight which was 14 and half stone.

I havent been feeling great either to be honest but today is probably my best day so far.
Try and keep drinking the water and hopefully the light headness will dissapear its such a horrible feeling.

Best of luck to you for tomorrow let me know how you do

slim4life;)

Hello:sign0144:
I'm going to be starting L.T along with my bezzie Cookie Monster tomorrow. I have roughly about a ton to lose and I am hoping that L.T will be the answer to a lifetime of being ''big boned'' lol.
Your stories are so encouraging that for the first ever I am actually excited about starting a diet!:eek:
I've been thinking about the reasons I want to lose weight....there are LOADS!!!! So that I don't bore you all into a coma lol I will only tell you a few of them.....
I want to feel better about myself.
I want to be able to buy clothes without it costing the same as the national debt of a small country.
I want to audition for X-Factor-it's a promise i made to Cookie monster that if I hit my target weight then I will audition(she has said that if she hits her target weight she will be my dancer lol).:party0048:

Lipotrim Virgin

Hello:sign0144:
I'm going to be starting L.T along with my bezzie Cookie Monster tomorrow. I have roughly about a ton to lose and I am hoping that L.T will be the answer to a lifetime of being ''big boned'' lol.
Your stories are so encouraging that for the first ever I am actually excited about starting a diet!:eek:
I've been thinking about the reasons I want to lose weight....there are LOADS!!!! So that I don't bore you all into a coma lol I will only tell you a few of them.....
I want to feel better about myself.
I want to be able to buy clothes without it costing the same as the national debt of a small country.
I want to audition for X-Factor-it's a promise i made to Cookie monster that if I hit my target weight then I will audition(she has said that if she hits her target weight she will be my dancer lol).:party0048:

welcome to lipotrim world !!

hi chunky butt and welcome this diet is brill aand works if you stick with it 100% make sure you drink the right amount of water min 4 pints ,max 8 pints i,m sure the 28lbs will come off really fast i had 10 x that to lose when i first started i,m sure you,ll do well
good luck
debbie

Hi mummydebbie
Thanks for your nice welcome.
I have a LOT more than 28lbs to lose my love! That is just my first mini goal. If I put down the full amount I would pass out lol.xx

ah bless it will come of you have chosen the right deit its changed my life for sure i started at 18 st 13lb lost most of it ba 6lb sadly mess up now have 4 stone to lose again my own stupid fault i did maintaine well for 6 months for my sons wedding in august 07 but since then i,ve gone mad and what with a holiday and then christmas ! so thank god for lipotrim it,ll sort us out
debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back