porte326

Helloo fellow slimmers,

I have started my first day of lipotrim today,:p
I would really love any advice and support from you guys,

Had the vanilla shake for brekkie,
Not as bad as my brain anticipated!

Need to loose at least 2 stone,
Cant wait to be a slimmer me

Welcome Sandra! And well done on starting LT. You'll get plenty of support on here :)

Most people find the first few days terribly difficult, so if you're finding it tough, just come on here and we'll do our best to get you through it!

Hi Sandra,

I too am new I have been on LT for 9 days now. It does work I lost 9lbs in my first week. The advice on this forum is great and I can honestly say I have never come across a nicer bunch of people!!! They are so supportive. I now come here every day to keep my motivation up.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you do as it inspires us all.

XXX

Thanks for the replys,
The support will mean so much to me,

How much water is advised,
I am trying to drink at leat 3-4 litres,

Lots of trips to the toilet,
Reminds me of pegnancy lol,

Hi Sandra

Good luck , I am on day 4 and it does get better. Everyone is very supportive and I find myself looking at the site every hour and especially if I get hungy or feel I cant carry on!

Paula

3-4 liters a day is great.
Well done for starting the diet, it sure is a great diet with quick results too. You will be surprised with your first weeks loss, Im sure of that much.
Drink your water as you like it, but if you feel hungry I always found hot water helped to ease it.

Do keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Congratulations on your weight loss, and continued good work.

Welcome to the forum...we are all having fab results....best of luck...post any questions you have...its a great place to get the real advice for people who are going through the same thing

Yes welcome aboard. I hope you do very well.

I completely agree, the support on here is second to none!! Ask anything no matter how silly you think it is because chances are someone else has asked the same thing before!!

Hi Charlotte , i just noticed you have the same to lose as me , i am 205 and want to be 140 , what diet are you on

Thanks so much for the support guys,

My first weigh in was 2day,

I lost 7 1/2lbs in 5 days,
Wow that really spurs u on!
Im so proud, It would easily takes a couple of weeks or more in ww or us,

The water really helps the hunger,
Im starting to really like the shakes also,

The strawberry and choc are lovely,
Vanilla is a bit bland,(good for brekkie),

And the soup is lovely for the evening or lunch,

The weekend is the hardest as my boyf is also off,
Just kept popping in here for motivation,
I realised I really consume my life with food,

My boyf is having really fab dinners,
Love cooking for others on this diet!

Congratulations on your weightloss. You should find that soon you won't have any hunger. I don't and it really helps when serving up other people's food!

Wow you're very positive!!! I still find it a bit hard cooking for Craig, still feel like I want to rub my entire face in something tasty! he he!!

Keep up the strong attitude!!

Cooking is hard but after a while you will enjoy it....!!!!
My tastes have changed too, I find myself craving healthier foods such as fruit and chicken whereas before it would be all junk.

Thanks so much for the support guys,

My first weigh in was 2day,

I lost 7 1/2lbs in 5 days,
Wow that really spurs u on!
Im so proud, It would easily takes a couple of weeks or more in ww or us,

The water really helps the hunger,
Im starting to really like the shakes also,

The strawberry and choc are lovely,
Vanilla is a bit bland,(good for brekkie),

And the soup is lovely for the evening or lunch,

The weekend is the hardest as my boyf is also off,
Just kept popping in here for motivation,
I realised I really consume my life with food,

My boyf is having really fab dinners,
Love cooking for others on this diet!

Well done Sandra on your weight loss!

71/2 pounds off in five days is brill!!!

Delighted to hear you like your shakes and soups as it does make it easier. Vanilla is lovely in coffee:)

Love Mini xxx

I have just started cooking for David again and have really missed cooking. I cooked chilli the other night and came across a problem when I was cooking the rice because I dont time it normally, I just taste it so I found myself biting into 1 grain of rice and then spitting it into the bin. I was laughing because im sure 1 single grain of rice probably wouldn't have made much difference but I wasn't taking any chances!!

Back