Lipotrim Round 2

How much do you weigh / want to lose etc Clover, if you don't mind me asking.

I used to weigh 17 stone, lost 6 on Weight Watchers which left me at 11.

After about 10 years my weight went up to 14 stone 8 so I did Lipotrim losing 3 stone and got down to 11 stone 8.

3 years later (now!) I'm 14 stone 5 and would like to be about 11 stone 7.

I'm 35 and 5'7" - being under 11 stone just doesn't suit me.

No of course I dont mind you asking, I am 5ft so very short, when I got with my boyfriend 5 years ago I was 8st 4lb!!! I am now 10st 3lb which may not seem alot to some people but that is alot of comfort eating and if I dont do something about it, it will only get worse! I also think being so short makes me look bigger and I am desperate to get into my size 10s again! My ideal weight would be 9st and I hope LT can give me that push I need, I am 25 which again, some people would say is "too young' to be losing weight but I think we all know in ourselves where we feel our happiest with our sizes, if that makes sense :/.

I dont really have anyone who I can do the LT with though so being on here has made it much easier :) x

Well I reckon you'll lose 2 stone in 8 weeks or less!! If I remember rightly, I lost 3 stone in 12 weeks. Which is nothing!!

How are you feeling today? I keep daydreaming about food... But I'm not actually hungry!

Yeah me too, I have a salon and I obviously talk to my clients and when we get on to a food related subject it gets me dreaming of what I like but actually I dont feel particularly hungry! If i do get peckish I just drink another half pint of water, I dont know about you but I found I have to add a fibre powder to some of my shakes!! I have also noticed my hair gets greasy quickly now!? I am so determined now to get this weight off though, that's all I have to keep telling myself.

I do 2 exercise classes a week aswel, just not at the same intensity due to lack of calories so im hoping to tone up aswel? As a whole though im feeling good thanks, what about you?

I've chosen walking as, like you, anything too strenuous would probably make me pass out! Haha But when I say walking, it's not just a few meters... I've got a little route I do every other day which takes me 4 hours - it's 11 miles altogether. I have a bottle of water with me and my music and it keeps me out of trouble for a while!

It's my birthday next week... I'm a bit sad that I can't celebrate it with a meal out and a glass or two of bubbly but then I guess that sadness will be short lived once I start shedding some inches!

X

Wow that is a long walk!! Thats brilliant that u do that every other day, I do something called kettlercise its an all over body workout, pretty intense but like I say I just slow it down a little to compensate for the lack of calorie. All my friends have gone home tonight excited about their takeaways :( but I have to be strong, its so hard!

Its my birthday the week after next aswel and, like u, I am also sad I will have to miss out :( but we can do it :).

Cant wait to post my 1st weigh in on friday :/ x

Felt rather unwell today - very strange. Extremely down and just wanted to close the curtains and be alone. Really odd. Absolutely no reason why and I've never felt like it before.

I'll see how I feel again tomorrow!

RUBBISH!!!! :(

Glad you're okay my lovely! Keep up the fab work xx

oh no Pat :( hope you are good again tomorrow :) xx

How are u feeling today? I think you can get a little down with it at times but as long as you keep remembering why you are doing this it should get u through :) xx

Well done clover :) x

Thanks sinead I really dont know where this will power has come from but o feel great for doing it and I am starting to see results after just a week! Have you done it for long? X

Thanks sinead I really dont know where this will power has come from but o feel great for doing it and I am starting to see results after just a week! Have you done it for long? X

Only in my 2nd week Clover...but i am finding it "easier" than other diets......by this stage i would be picking on another diet.....now i know i can't have anything at all

I totally agree, I somehow find it easier! People dont believe you when you say it buy its true, im on day 9!!! Going to the chemist on friday which will be my first weigh in and to get more shakes x

Hi I started lipotrim yesterday So day 2 today. Last night was hard my husband and his sister ordered a takeaway and was literally drooling but I didn't have any!! So today I felt great although hitting a bit if a slump at the moment. My little girl keeps me busy although I have to stop myself picking at her food! I'm hoping to lose a stone in two weeks as we're moving to Dubai. So I'm extra determined as I keep imagining myself in a bikini and at the moment that's not pleasant. Keep up the good work everyone x

Last edited:
Hi donna iv been doing it for 10 days now and as u will have seen in other posts it really does get easier, I would say the first 4 days are the hardest, by day 5 and 6 I was feeling unbelievable! Once you say no to the food and realise you didn't actually need it, it becomes easier. Good luck and coming on here helps I think as sometimes other people don't understand why your doing it but we do :) x

Hiya, I'm on day 12 and lie this diet, although I did have a bad day today blaming it on the rain though. Tomorrows another day and I will be back on track. Lost 8.5lb in first week next weigh in is on Tuesday. Worried I won't have lost anything as ate something today. Angry that I did. As it was only peer pressure that made me do it good luck to everyone xxx

Back