Lipotrim Round 2

Hiya, I'm on day 12 and lie this diet, although I did have a bad day today blaming it on the rain though. Tomorrows another day and I will be back on track. Lost 8.5lb in first week next weigh in is on Tuesday. Worried I won't have lost anything as ate something today. Angry that I did. As it was only peer pressure that made me do it good luck to everyone xxx

Yeah its very hard when you have people around you making you eat, I have that all the time from some friends and boyfriend!! Im on day 14 now and still managing, although I don't actually crave the food its is quite difficult some days. I have to keep telling my self why im doing it. You sound like you have done well though keep up the good work and keep posting your weight losses, it will make you feel better :) x

Having a much better day today. Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. X

Just explain in advance that whilst your happy to spend time with them you won't be eating. I had my family round the other night they had a Chinese and I had the chic shake but as a mousse and a glass of sparkling water. It was easier than I thought it would be xx

Just explain in advance that whilst your happy to spend time with them you won't be eating. I had my family round the other night they had a Chinese and I had the chic shake but as a mousse and a glass of sparkling water. It was easier than I thought it would be xx

Yes I will have just tell them, im used to people eating in front of me its just if they want to go for a meal!! Do you know if you can take raspberry ketone supplement with LT? X

I have no idea I'm afraid. Quite new to LT. Only been doing it 2 weeks for the first time xx

Yay!! Lost 3lbs at weigh in. Could have been better, but I'm still pleased!! X

Back