Lipotrim - The New Me!

Day 22 - start of week 4! Lost 4lbs this week which means ive lost 21lbs in three weeks. That's a stone and a half in three weeks!!! Im halfway there already yeehawww! Reckon im on track to lose 3 stone by second week in June!!!! Delighted and ready for week 4.... might start and try walking every day now..... see if i can start toning up!

Ahh thats good mate! :) i lost 4lbs this werk and bow starting week 5. Cant believe it feels like the weeks have gone past in a blur! Which is great! 8 weeks to go yay x

Ahh thanks hun! Im still got 2.5 stone to go till im at goal! Thats quute alot really. Im hoping to do it by end of june fingers crossed x

Day 23 - Am absolutely wrecked today! Don't know why... had a good nights sleep, but feelin really tired and low energy.... gonna chill today and forget the housework! Very happy with weightloss and am looking forward to getting the rest off so i can enjoy the summer with lots of energy! So big rest day for me today!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap! Havent really done bugger all today! :-( feel totally wiped out and under the weather. Looking forward to my energy burst coming back. Hope urs does too :) happy days again x

Day 24 - Regained a bit of energy (thanks Cham!) was absolutely zonked yesterday... but feel a bit more chirpy today.... went on scales again today.... arrggghh and it hasn't moved since my weigh in on Wednesday morning, but i dont care coz the results are in the mirror! at one point yesterday i was feelin a bit wrecked and thought hang on how am i gonna have another two months on this... but went upstairs and rummaged thru all my lovely summer clothes that are too tight for me and told myself, yep i will do this for the next two months no problem, coz its gotta be done for my health, for my kids, for my husband but most of all for ME!!! Roll on skinnyminny summer!!!

Day 25 - Still a bit off form today... had my shake this morning and went out early and left it too long before i drank any water... so got myself into a hungry state... not good!!! topped up now and starting to feel a bit full again.... its defo not good to skip the water as you start to feel hungry and interested in food again... was out last night and that wasnt too bad, also out again tonight at a gala ball and told everyone i couldn't make it till half nine... coz there was no way i was gonna sit and watch everyone stuff their faces whilst i drink water... eh no thanks! so looking forward to it and will arrive well full up with water!!! not as chirpy as i was before on this, but reckon you get your good and bad weeks.... gonna try and recapture that 'high' ketosis brings!!! but its all in good faith... the constant battle to get slim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right there! Its a constant battle to be slim

Day 26 - god those days are just flyin in now! Went out last night and couldn't believe the difference already in my shape, which is mad considering ive only lost a stone and a half and have so much more to go!!!! But delighted with myself, even though the scales are so slow to move... but heyho at least they're movin in the right direction?! Lovely day again here.... first year we haven't gone anywhere for a meal for mothers day coz i cant eat... but dont care... im in smaller clothes..........yeeehaw!!!! have a good one guys!

Day 27 - Wow.... that was one tough weekend.... for some reason i struggled and really had to pull all my positive thinkin forward. Reckon i didnt drink enough water and let myself feel hungry. Big mistake! I was out and about at a gala ball and several meetings ( im a cub scout leader ) and was just constantly surrounded by food. Then it was so unusual not to go out with my family for mothers day for lunch..... i was so hungry and tired yesterday i went to bed for an hour in the afternoon.... partly to keep myself away from food and to try and charge back up my positive energy!!!! Pleased to report im back on track today.... am gonna drink enuf water to float the titanic and not leave myself feelin hungry.... scales not movin whatsoever reckon im in for 1lb this week.... am a bit fed up with that... am thinking 'sure i could lose that on ww or sw and still have food??' but then have to remind myself 'eh right Lorraine, it would only be day 2 and id be cheating and fallin off the wagon on any other conventional diet' plus i really cant believe how my shape is changin already and i have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks, so am really not too bothered as long as i can get another stone and a half off by the second week in June..... so back on track... 27 days and still 100% so very happy with myself.... #insert HUGE pat on the back for meeeeee#.....!

Day 28 - Got my weigh in tomorrow and stood on the scales this morning to see 1lb off... wtf?????? not happy and thinking i couldve lost that at weightwatchers and still have food??? Altho i lost 4lbs last week, so maybe that's the way it's gonna go for me.... after every good loss comes a low one???? Happy enough at the moment tho coz im happy with my clothes and how my shape is changing... but really hoping my weightloss is not slow and annoying coz i know thats gonna pi*s me off and de-motivate me...... if i keep having these low losses then im not gonna even make the recommended loss of a stone a month??? altho my target is 2nd week in June to lose 3 stone, which means 2lbs a week so just gotta pucker up and see the bigger picture.......

Believe me you are doing really well! Just STICK WITH IT and don't be led astray!!!!!
Take my word for it it is too easy to be led astray so hold onto your weight loss let it stabilise and rearrange itself.....
I bet you look great already
who cares what the scale says or the pharmacists expression - you have lost 21 pounds in under a month and that is phenomenal. Well done!

Believe me you are doing really well! Just STICK WITH IT and don't be led astray!!!!!
Take my word for it it is too easy to be led astray so hold onto your weight loss let it stabilise and rearrange itself.....
I bet you look great already
who cares what the scale says or the pharmacists expression - you have lost 21 pounds in under a month and that is phenomenal. Well done!

aw thanks macabar.... just a bit fed up that im 100% since this started and then see a 1lb loss or at best 2lbs?? but gotta settle down and look at the big pic?! x:wave_cry:

Hello lovely, time for some butt kicking me thinks ;) he he. I KNOW what it feels like to have that week where the scales don't move and no matter what people say or how much u give yaself a kick up the arse, it still feels totally crap. But babe... Look at me!! I lost 2lbs last week but 6 this week!!! And if you only lose one or two this week you will still have lost the sane as me in the 4 weeks!!! It is so true that it balances out... Look at it in the month instead of the week. In one month, despite our low week, we have both lost 22/23lbs!!! I mean that is feckin incredible!!! If someone 4 weeks ago said they would wave a wand and in a months time you would be over 1 and a half stone thinner you wouldn't believe it was possible. You have done incredibly well... I don't reckon even half the people on here have achieved total 100% all the way through and so you should be so proud. I'm the same and when I had my low loss last week I was so frustrated... I didn't even have a mouthful of food to blame! But our bodies are doing the best they can because WE are doing the best we can!!! I bet you anything you will lose a couple this week and nearly half a stone next!!! You just have to stay positive and make sure your water intake is up... Cuz if I'm honest, the week I lost 2lbs I did not reach even 2ltrs a day :S but this week I glugged all day and it showed on the scales. (not saying you ain't been drinking enough!!) but as long as you do everything right then you will lose at the rate your body is comfortable and that is a GOOD thing. If you had a big loss next week like me of around 6 or 7 you will be at your second stone! In 5 weeks!!!!! So chin up girl, and DO NOT let it demotivate you. Just look at my loss total compared to yours and you will see that you are right on target and doing spot on.
I totally had that fear of every week being really low and I was sh!tting it. But iv just proved that a low loss doesn't mean every week is gonna be like that. And weirdly... In my low loss week I lost more inches than this week with the big loss!!!
Stay focused and know that you will be slim by summer irrelevant of what the scales say now
Hope your feeling ok and thanks again for all your support before :) xxx

aw cheers squeeze.... another roller-coaster day.. as you say trying to be positive when you wanna SCREAM is hard going..... was beginning to think my body is just wrecked from yo-yo dieting all my life... going from size 28 to size 10 and then over the years being every size in the middle! But today i dug some clothes out of my attic for the summer... they were too tight at the end of last summer and ive piled on a bit since then..... was pleasantly surprised some of them went on immediately and others need a bit of work, but reckon when i lose my other stone and a half they will be great! So somewhat happy again.... i know what you say... it's maaad.....i was in weight watchers since last sept... now ww is fab if you follow it correctly... but i was losin 2lbs up 3 lbs losin 4lbs up 3lbs and was getting nowhere coz i was falling off the bandwagon every week and becoming more and more pis*ed off... and if someone had said to me a month ago by next month you will be 21lbs lighter i would've laughed! I think coz this diet has such extreme losses you start to lose the plot in the head and nothing short of 5lbs is gonna please us! Every week in weightwatchers i was delighted with 2lbs... now im turnin up me nose at it!!!! and my shape is changin so much already i just need to tune in to the mirror and out of the scales!!! im fine now and no problem for supportin ya sure haven't you supported everyone on here for the past few weeks....here's to my weigh-in tomorrow... maybe a whoppin 2lbs instead of 1????? take care xxxx

Both of you girls are doing so well.... u two joined up a few weeks after me but have continued it when i stopped so hats off to you and you aree both still going strong and seeing great losses overall.... i can only hope i do as well as you two!!!! As you say, the bigger picture is the one to look at and although you may have low losses one week the chances are its coming off in inches instead!!!! From talking to girlfriends, most find that their weight goes up by a few pounds in the middle of the month too - when they ovulate rather than just at totm so that could explain it maybe. But i totally agree about the water thing... i struggled to drink 2l last time but usually managed it by around 5pm but this time (or in the last 3 days) ive been finishing 3l by 5pm and i think its making a difference and i feel better for it... i dont seem to be peeing any more than i did last time though!! ha ha!!!
Good luck to you both - even though you dont need it :)

Both of you girls are doing so well.... u two joined up a few weeks after me but have continued it when i stopped so hats off to you and you aree both still going strong and seeing great losses overall.... i can only hope i do as well as you two!!!! As you say, the bigger picture is the one to look at and although you may have low losses one week the chances are its coming off in inches instead!!!! From talking to girlfriends, most find that their weight goes up by a few pounds in the middle of the month too - when they ovulate rather than just at totm so that could explain it maybe. But i totally agree about the water thing... i struggled to drink 2l last time but usually managed it by around 5pm but this time (or in the last 3 days) ive been finishing 3l by 5pm and i think its making a difference and i feel better for it... i dont seem to be peeing any more than i did last time though!! ha ha!!!
Good luck to you both - even though you dont need it :)

hiya Katie, welcome back! yep it's mad myself and squeeze started together (ish) and tomorrow im movin into week 5, how mad is that???? have been totally 100% and as you read im a bit disappointed with the low losses but reckon you could be right... my body is 41yrs old now and is prob a bit knackered, plus all the yoyo dieting has done me in!!! plus the different times of the month dont help either.... but am certain of one thing... im gonna keep goin till this 3 stone comes off then headin on a weeks holiday and straight back into slimming world... haven't tried that one yet!!!!! fair play to you tho Katie... you're havin problems with your little stepdaughter and you had a trip back to the uk.... so to still maintain and not put on 2 stone during that is an accomplishment in itself... good to see ya back x;)

Thanks hun... i did put a couple of pounds on but in the grand scheme of things.. flying for 18 hours within 2 days is havoc on my appitite lol.
Slimming world is good... i did it back when i was 15 and lost 2.5 stone within a few months and it was easy but not as easy at VLCD. It can be expensive though, with all the meat, like buying chicken and stuff... but i used to cook a chicken and cut it up in to a tupperwear and grill some bacon and chuck that in there too and pick at it all day. Its all changed now though but you are allowed treats on it and thats what i like... if your not fussed over bread then you can pretty much save your syns up for a nice milky way at the end of the day or like 2 jaffa cakes!!! You are doing so well on this and it will be a great diet to follow when you finish!! :)

hi guys, please can anyone tell me if lipotrim is easy enough and how much does it cost per week. am thinking of trying it. thanks

Back