**Lisa's "determined to do it this time" diary!** 100th restart....

Lisa
If you need any more inspiration for your own wedding dress just look at my before during and after pics in my profile, that was when i did cd for my wedding in 2006 and what a difference it made and it was so worth all the hard work xxx

Well I'm off to bed, happily able to report a 100% day :) Thanks again for your kinds words and support ladies.

Well done and here's to tomorrow!:happy096:

Goodnight Lisa, brill 100%. You can do it again tomorrow too x

Julie, what is your secret to losing 10.75lbs in one week? Did you do anything different?

Yeah Julie, that's a fantastic loss for a week 14!! First week, ok - but WEEK 14 - Marvellous x

Lisa, how are you feeling today? I hope you head is "in the zone" again today - I am sure it is, and I am sure you can be 100% again today - go Lisa, go Lisa!!

Lisa
If you need any more inspiration for your own wedding dress just look at my before during and after pics in my profile, that was when i did cd for my wedding in 2006 and what a difference it made and it was so worth all the hard work xxx

OMG Julie! You were like a different woman on your wedding day- you looked STUNNING! (Not that you weren't before- but WOW!)

You're right Mia, my head certainly is back in the zone today. Been super busy, up at 6:30, cleaned the kitchen, got the kids up, bathed and dressed and have cleaned the car after Mollie had a little potty training accident on the passenger seat :eek:

Little behind on where I normally would be on the water, only a pint down so far but its because I've been so busy. Will relax with a large glass of the clear stuff after I take Imogen to school this afternoon. Hope you're all having tip top days. Hows the SS+ going Mia?

Last edited:
I struggled last night Lisa, I could hardly get the third shake down I was so full. I dont know how I am going to manage 3 plus my meal. Not enough hours in the day :)

I struggled last night Lisa, I could hardly get the third shake down I was so full. I dont know how I am going to manage 3 plus my meal. Not enough hours in the day :)

Do you think you'd do better with 4 shakes + milk? I sometimes struggle to get 3 packs down, I'm just not hungry (which makes my previous picking even worse...:() I'll get to 7pm and realise I've had nothing but water some days if I've been busy, so I have to take a porridge, bar and shake to bed with me. Lol

Nah, dont fancy the milk option Lisa. Couldn't do 4 shakes in a day becasue a) I just couldn't stomach 4 CD's and b) I can't bloody afford it :) hahaha

I know, its bloody expensive doing CD isn't it? Its not just the packs, but the water flavours, mix-a-mousse, bottled water and senakot ;) Add on the cost of a new wardrobe every few weeks.... although that is one side effect I can happily live with.

Been 100% again today ladies, I'm so proud of myself. We went to see Sam's 84 year old grandma who has just got out of hospital, time ran away with us and we had little time to feed the kids before bed. So we took them for a McDonalds on the way home, and I had a major urge for chips, but resisted and ordered a bottle of water. I can do this!!

Of course you can do this - you have proved it!! Good on ya for another 100% day. Just take one day at a time Lisa, that's all any of us can do.

Sam admitted to me earlier today that he'd had a poke around this thread after I told him he was mentioned in it. He can't believe the level of support some of you ladies have given me, after all, you don't know me from Adam, why should you care? It really made me think, and I know that I couldn't and wouldn't have managed to get back on track these last few days if it hadn't of been for me starting this thread. It means so much to me that you all not only replied, but were thinking of me this morning before I posted. :thankyou:

So I just wanted to post my gratitude, you ladies are a true inspiration and support, I couldn't imagine CD with Minimins. Also special thanks to Mia for my daily check ins via text. Awww, I'm feeling the love tonight xxx :love:

no thanks necessary thats whats we are here for and know that you would do exactly the same for us xxx
keep it going chick you can do it!
xxx

:girlpower: You are welcome honey

Ohhh, I'm in an emotional mood this evening. Dunno what has come over me. Quick shower, cranberry bar in bed and a snuggle with Sam..... night all xx

hey chick only just come back from tescos and all my errands and of to bed in a mo, so will see how things are in the morning but why dont you do one of the higher plans (1000,1200) rather than ss and at least then the weight will still come off and then go back to SS when you feel ready.

sending big hugs will be back in the morning
xxx

Back