Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Brilliant menu today lisa :)
How did you like the beetroot? x

When I have beetroot I buy the cooked beetroot and add some balsamic vinegar to it. I find it much tastier than the pickled jars of beetroot as the vinegar in those is much sharper.
Another great way to have beetroot is to grate raw beetroot in a salad with grated carrot, mixed seeds lemon juice and a little black pepper with a drizzle of olive oil.

Thanks Molly re grapes, im really struggling with fruit but taking it a day at a time trying new stuff as never been a fruit eater :)

Tried the jar beetroot n it was nice, not the texture I thought it would be, made me think I must not have tried it before!

Got some of the tesco meal bars for breakfast for days wen I'm at work, I only do two mornings and one full day a week, I start at 8am so too early for me to have owt before I leave home.

Been doing just dance on the Wii for an hour on the days I'm not doing the running, really want to keep fit and not fat!

What's that Just Dance like Lisa? I've wondered about getting that but don't know if it might be too much, too hard to follow. I've got the dance party with the dance mat and I don't enjoy that coz it's just too fast to follow. Remember I'm v v v OLD! :eek: xx

JanD said:
What's that Just Dance like Lisa? I've wondered about getting that but don't know if it might be too much, too hard to follow. I've got the dance party with the dance mat and I don't enjoy that coz it's just too fast to follow. Remember I'm v v v OLD! :eek: xx

I find some of them really difficult and just have a select few that I repeat all the time, they get easier the more u do them. Its just dance 2 that I'm using but am gonna do a bit of the original one as I think it's a bit easier.

Oh and I'm sure you're not that old! :)

Today's food

B - tesco meal bar
D - ryvita, Philly n salad (addicted)
T - salmon, 3 veg, new pots
S - blueberries, apple, lf yog

x__lis__x said:
Today's food

B - tesco meal bar
D - ryvita, Philly n salad (addicted)
S - blueberries, apple, lf yog

Food looks lovely today - I could eat everything u have there lol x

Weigh in today -2 of the 4 gained, happy with that :)

Today's food
B- porridge
D - ryvita, sweet chilli Philly & ham
T - BBQ at friends planned but weather not looking good so will see
S - lf yog, blueberries, apple

Well done on the loss. Just the incentive needed to keep you on track. Enjoy the BBQ.

Brilliant loss, well done :) enjoy the BBQ c

Well done Lisa .. you're doing really well! x

Todays food

B - porridge & raspberries
D - ryvita, Philly, salad
T - sweet chilli chicken, salad, seeded pitta
S - lf yog, grapes

Off bowling tonight, should be fun, haven't been for a long time :)

Hope you enjoy/ed the bowling :) xx

Fun night was had by all and I beat my fella so that was a bonus!

Tea was a trip to frankie & bennys after bowling as didnt have time to eat before so had chicken wrap (minus half the actual wrap bit) & jacket potato, yum.

Sundays food

Work 10-5 so good for stopping any weekend snacking :)

B - porridge & blueberries
D - tesco meal bar
T - beef, mash, 3 veg, yorkshire pud, stuffing, gravy (1st Sunday dinner this year!)
S - lf yog, satsuma

Mmmm Sunday dinner looks lovely... Hope u have a good day at work x

Well done beating DH ;) Hope you enjoy your dinner - sounds scrummy :) xx

Ooooh think I've put on a stone that dinner was beaut! Am well stuffed :)

Today's food

B - tesco meal bar
D - ryvita, philly, salad
S - lf yogurt, blueberries

Well done on beating DH and glad you enjoyed your roast.
Todays food looks superb again - you really are doing well chick :) x

Back