little-e cwp diary :)

Nearly finished work! Still got an 810 plan meal and another shake left! Dad has asked me out for Chinese tonight :eek: thinkin what can I have? Maybe some chicken without sauce and stir fry veggies???? Ahhh dilemma !! xx

I work as a beauty advisor for Lancôme! So rubbish having to work Sundays it's so quiet! Yes or prawns forgot about those ! x

Back from Chinese was lovely had chicken and mixed veg stuck to the mushrooms and green bits ;) now in bed sipping a bottle of water !! X

Just havin a cup of very milky tea the milk allowance on 810 is loads!!!! On my 5th glass of water so far! I'm so rubbish with water :( had a choc + mint shake for breakfast x

little-e said:
Just havin a cup of very milky tea the milk allowance on 810 is loads!!!! On my 5th glass of water so far! I'm so rubbish with water :( had a choc + mint shake for breakfast x

I'm on 810 too and couldn't get over how much milk we're allowed! I had a cup of coffee this morning when I was getting ready for work with 100ml skimmed milk, still got 325ml left to use! Got 2 shakes left too & my meal which I'm having lunch time :) how long you been on 810 for? x

I did ss+ for 3 wks and lost 9lb after that I wasn't taking it seriously and stayed the same for another 2 wks, then came off plan for just over a week and put on 3lb through being greedy :eek: started 810 on thurs like a new start as couldn't stick to ss+ so since thur ! I've worked out on MFP that the milk is worth 159 cals, wondering of we could swap it for a fat free yog? The muller ones are only like 90 cals ??? xx

little-e said:
I did ss+ for 3 wks and lost 9lb after that I wasn't taking it seriously and stayed the same for another 2 wks, then came off plan for just over a week and put on 3lb through being greedy :eek: started 810 on thurs like a new start as couldn't stick to ss+ so since thur ! I've worked out on MFP that the milk is worth 159 cals, wondering of we could swap it for a fat free yog? The muller ones are only like 90 cals ??? xx

I was wondering that too, on step 3 they allow you to substitute milk for a low fat yogurt - I'm not sure if we can on step 2 but would be nice if we could! Don't think I'd manage to drink 425ml of milk in one day.. I'm inputting my calories into MFP, and with having 3 shakes, 425ml of skimmed milk and then my meal choice of 245g chicken breast and 80g of broccoli it gives me 899 calories for the day. I thought we were meant to be having 810??? xx

Crikey you did well going for a Chinese!! I'd have eaten everything in sight lol

Fab willpower Mrs xx

Last edited:
laurenmay said:
I was wondering that too, on step 3 they allow you to substitute milk for a low fat yogurt - I'm not sure if we can on step 2 but would be nice if we could! Don't think I'd manage to drink 425ml of milk in one day.. I'm inputting my calories into MFP, and with having 3 shakes, 425ml of skimmed milk and then my meal choice of 245g chicken breast and 80g of broccoli it gives me 899 calories for the day. I thought we were meant to be having 810??? xx

That book can't be accurate I mean 80g of something really light in weight like celery can't be the same as something heavy and full of water like cucumber!! I made the Chinese prawn thing in the book and that took me over the 810, it says 2 courgettes, I used one as I split the recipe for one person now that was well over 80g!!! I don't get it xx

Lol that was ment to say Crikey, stupid predictive text lol

little-e said:
That book can't be accurate I mean 80g of something really light in weight like celery can't be the same as something heavy and full of water like cucumber!! I made the Chinese prawn thing in the book and that took me over the 810, it says 2 courgettes, I used one as I split the recipe for one person now that was well over 80g!!! I don't get it xx

I know, I don't get it either. I'm just gonna stick to the books weights on the allowed foods list - I'm guessing they work the calories out on averages, like the average calories per 100g of chicken and turkey is 100kcals, but the chicken breasts I use are 130kcals per 100g. I've text my CDC just to see what she says anyway as I'm quite confused now!

I'm a fussy eater and hate prawns! I think the only things I'll be eating are chicken & broccoli and quorn mince & mushrooms! Lol xx

let me know what she says ! I only have chicken or prawns but I'm having quorn mince tonight never had qourn before lol!!! xx

little-e said:
let me know what she says ! I only have chicken or prawns but I'm having quorn mince tonight never had qourn before lol!!! xx

I will. I tried quorn sausages last week, and they tasted nice! But the texture was a bit odd, more like chewing sponge than meat! Lol xx

Just done 30DS step 1, had my meal as I'm so bored and I've had all my packs already too :/ need to have a more structured day tomorrow !!! Spacing my packs out x

Back