little-e cwp diary :)

lil_legs said:
i just think if i am 100% on 810 and sts or gain i could well fall of the wagon and know ill never get to 9 st 7!! always happens!

Think that's what happened to me when I STS I thought f this and wasn't taking it as seriously, then sts again got abit cocky with cheating then my CDC went on hols and got back to a big fat gain from me ! Not good haha! I'm scared to go on hols tho and come back bigger than I was when I started ! Not food wise as I'm really fussy with meat on hol and it's too hot for stodgy foods but alcohol ekkk x

I'm sure you will be Hun when is your w.i again? I really don't know what to do after hol :/ depends how much I loose this wk and next and gain on holiday I suppose xx

It's so restrictive I hate it but its what shifts the weight !!! Off to bed have a good day tomorrow night x

Well hello :) thanx for your message always nice to speak to others. I'm ready for day 1 hope u have a good day x

Just got back from Personal training :) had a porridge this morn and litre of water about to have half a shake now :) hope your all having a good day x

little-e said:
Just got back from Personal training :) had a porridge this morn and litre of water about to have half a shake now :) hope your all having a good day x

How was your personal training session? I only had one before my injury but can't wait to get back into it. Have a fab day!! X

Skinny Sia said:
How was your personal training session? I only had one before my injury but can't wait to get back into it. Have a fab day!! X

Good thanks I usually have them outdoors but there's a new gym opened so I had it in there for a change was nice :) it's good that you have someone to push you I love it! Any idea when u can train again how's it feeling? Xx

That will be good im trying to tone as much as poss my legs are so wobbly and my belly :( 9 days till hol ekkkk xx

So excited :) doing better today nearly 4 and still got my meal and another shake left ! Haven't had any yoghurt/ milk today as felt so bad from yest so basically having a ss+ should I have the milk ???? x

Back