little-e cwp diary :)

I was wondering that too, on step 3 they allow you to substitute milk for a low fat yogurt - I'm not sure if we can on step 2 but would be nice if we could! Don't think I'd manage to drink 425ml of milk in one day.. I'm inputting my calories into MFP, and with having 3 shakes, 425ml of skimmed milk and then my meal choice of 245g chicken breast and 80g of broccoli it gives me 899 calories for the day. I thought we were meant to be having 810??? xx

i wanna know too as i dont use much milk and dont want to force it down! have text CDC but shes being a bit funny lately, told me to read my book :eek:

lil_legs said:
i wanna know too as i dont use much milk and dont want to force it down! have text CDC but shes being a bit funny lately, told me to read my book :eek:

Haha that made me laugh, the shocked face did it for me! Tell her you can't read - that'll shut her up and get her doing her job :p

i just replied saying mine was out of date (re the veg!) haha

she was a bit arsey to my friend also as she placed her order and CDC said she needed to order more products despite the fact my friend order extras the week before so had plenty to keep her going!!

She does sound like a money grabber! I asked my CDC earlier what's the minimum amount of products I can buy in one visit, just because I have lots left from my last attempt a few weeks back, and she said I could go there and order 2 packs if I wanted & that there's no minimum amount so long as I'm getting everything I need and that's all that matters!

Btw little-e cwp, I asked my CDC about the chicken thing, and she said the book states 245g of chicken in the allowed protein list, which it does, but that it also says at the bottom of the page that these are uncooked weights... Anyway, she then said if the chicken breasts you buy state the calories uncooked, then follow that, but if they give you the calories for the cooked weight - then follow that. And after I cooked the 245g of chicken it ended up shrinking down to 130g after losing water etc, which works out as 160 calories :) x

shes never been arsey before.. maybe its her totm lol

anyway if she wants to play silly beggers i can too, will see her weds and get enough products so i have enough for 2 weeks (including all the stuff ive already got) at home then go back after two weeks and order a weeks worth!

Yeh either totm or money is tight haha! I've had all my products so early today :/ abit bored so in bed now ! Got a Pt session at 9.30 tomorrow ahhh x

ive got one more to go, trying to decide whether to have a shower and wash my hair before or after it... think ill shower and wash it, have my shake then dry my hair!

Ill be in bed with the telly by 7/8 as usual lol - cos i live on my own its just comfier than staying downstairs to watch tv!! lol

When I lived on my own I was an actual hermit !!! Stayed in bed all day some days! Was a lot better at this diet then admittedly as no temptation to get up and eat (no bad foods to eat anyway) living with my dad again I actual torture house is full of crisps choc biscuits ahhh !!! xx

my parents are home friday for the weekend as my gran is in hospital so that will be hard, and im out for sunday dinner! Plus up the hospital with my gran tomorrow night so she will try feeding me her goodies but i will sit and have my CD - yum yum yum lol

lil_legs said:
my parents are home friday for the weekend as my gran is in hospital so that will be hard, and im out for sunday dinner! Plus up the hospital with my gran tomorrow night so she will try feeding me her goodies but i will sit and have my CD - yum yum yum lol

Oh hope your gran is ok :) ah Sunday dinner haven't had anything like that in ages :( yorkshire puds hmmm x

Arghhhhh I'm such a failure went out and bought some yoghurts despite what everyone's said about the muller ones id rather have one 175g pot of one of them instead on a 250g of natural yogurt so anyway.... Bought some and just cained 2 in a row :( I'm so hungry shouldn't have had my packs all so early ! Such an idiot :( x

I'm safely in bed now !!! Got a personal training session at 9.30 so hopefully can burn some of that yoghurt away and will NOT be having one tomorrow ! If I'm honest I'd rather step down to ss+ anyway ! I was content with the meal, the milk doesn't appeal to me! the protein allowance on 810 is HUGE I had the quorn mince today and didn't even have enough and it was way way too much! X

My bmi is 26.4 ATM even if I loose what I had gained I will still be at 26, tryin to work out what weight I would be at 25 x

I only gained cus I came off plan for like 3 days choc crisps chips u name it !! You shouldn't gain on 810, STS if anything! I'm so excited/nervous to weigh on thur, if I haven't had an ok loss or I STS (despite my minor blip tonight) I'm gonna have to rethink the plan for when i get back off hol (10days ekkkkk) as even when I stuck to plan I STS for my 3rd wk!!! X

Back