little-e cwp diary :)

No real talking goes on between me and my CDC sometimes I think she just wants a sale and I go along with it as I havent got the guts to turn around and say no :( argh dno wot to do! My heads just not here right now :( x

I've Got a draft text ready to send, I've got loads of products left over think I would much rather do 1000 on my own back till I go away then when I'm back either come back or do slim and save ? x

Yeh Deffo need to Start re feeding for hols I'm gonna do 1000 until my hol so will keep a diary on here ! And here to support you girlies too ! You had a gd day ?? Xx

ive been 100%.. just having my bar in bed lol, forgot about my last product again so went to get one as i know skipping it isnt going to help me especially if i want to move up to 810 on sat!

cant wait to see how you get on with 1000 im hoping to be there very soon

little-e said:
I've Got a draft text ready to send, I've got loads of products left over think I would much rather do 1000 on my own back till I go away then when I'm back either come back or do slim and save ? x

Shame ur CDC is not as supportive as she could be. I think I am really lucky with mine but I wouldn't have gone for CD if I didn't have the support as slim and save packs are yummy and lots cheaper! Good luck with the 1000 route xx

morning/afternoon all! One week till hols!!! Ahhhh I'm gonna do 1000 cal up to hol using one pack a day for breakfast then eating sensibly then will follow properly when I'm back from hol and get some more packs ! Weighed this morning 9.7 so exactly 14lb till goal!!!!!! Sounds sad but I kinda wanna get my hol done with so I can get back on it! Gonna go shopping later and pick up some healthy foods someone mentioned asda do really good 'healthy' ready meals might have a look later as in theory I'm actually calorie counting ! Hope your all having a good day :) xx

little-e said:
When I lived on my own I was an actual hermit !!! Stayed in bed all day some days! Was a lot better at this diet then admittedly as no temptation to get up and eat (no bad foods to eat anyway) living with my dad again I actual torture house is full of crisps choc biscuits ahhh !!! xx

Hi just reading through ure diary and wanted to respond as I can relate to this I did LL 5yrs ago and it was so much easier as I lived on my own now I live with bf and temptation is everywhere! X

Totm makes everything so much more difficult! Home from work early today have no energy what so ever :/ thinking of using up my remaining packs and doing 810 before I go on hol now starting from tomorrow ! X

Yeh think I'm gonna, I'm just doing a slim and save order for when I get back too! No excuses need to get back on it !! Xx

Just done my order ekkk £80 for two weeks doesn't work out a lot cheaper the way I've done it but I've done 4 packs a day as I love the meals they are my fave and the bars are lush too! I've looked at my diary and I think I want to be at goal by second week of august :) then I can enjoy the last couple of weeks of summer also going to Scotland to see some family then got them coming to stay with us ! xx

Trying on clothes for holiday :/ why havent I done this sooner :( don't feel comfortable in anything !!! Argh motivation to push as much as I can for the last few day now xx

Hate looking at clothes you like but know won't look nice on ! Just ordered two new dresses ahhh :( pushing 810 tomorrow !!! xx

Back