Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Wow you are so lucky. My kids never went bed and slept for that long! I know what you mean about not wanting to take her out of her routine! make the most of it while it lasts!!

We've got friends with a caravan at a haven site and tbh the last couple of times we've been with them I've not been impressed.

Ye it’s really gone down hill. I would hate to see the bog standard vans. Lasts time toilet was blocked he stood in lounge with the plunger 🤢I said it’s dripping and just been in toilet 🙈his reply was I always rinse it. Sorry but no get me out of there haha

Good morning....where did that weekend go??!!

I can't believe it's Monday again already. This weekend has gone so fast.

I had a lovely weekend though, we didn't really do much. I picked my new car up on Saturday morning and then yesterday we went for a walk but other than that, it's been a totally chilled weekend doing nothing. Foodwise I've been good. I had just under 1200 calories on Saturday and just over 1200 yesterday. No alcohol all weekend :)

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday morning, so I can see if the scales have moved....fingers crossed they have.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 15g pretzels
Lunch - Couscous, veggi meatballs & small piece of cake
Dinner - Cheese and onion quiche, potatoes and peas

A friend has made my favorite chocolate cake, so I can't resist. I have had the smallest piece though, so hoping it wont be too bad.

Oooh what car you had? He wanted to change ours but convinced him to wait .

Sounds like uv done fab over the weekend, looking forward to seeing ur results on wed . I think il have a sneak peak on them tomoz

Oooh what car you had? He wanted to change ours but convinced him to wait .

Sounds like uv done fab over the weekend, looking forward to seeing ur results on wed . I think il have a sneak peak on them tomoz

I went for a Subaru BRZ, I loved my old car but it seemed to spend more time in the garage than not, so thought I'd get rid before the warranty ran out. I absolutely love it :)

I can't wait to see the scales on Wednesday, praying for a few lbs off. Good luck with your sneaky peep at the scales tomorrow.

Good morning....

Yesterday ended being great, total calories for the day were 1056, so happy with that :)

Not sure I'll be in my allowance today as I've got left over quiche for lunch and I know it is really high calorie and then pasta tonight. I'm still feeling positive for tomorrow though. I'm actually looking forward to getting on the scales.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Pretzels
Lunch - Quiche and salad
Dinner - Tomato pasta with flatbread

I had more water yesterday at work and am hoping to continue again today. I try to have atleast 2 cups during the day and 3 in the evening. So about 2 litres.

Loving the pretzels for breakfast , which do u have ?

Cnt believe how fast ur 1st week has gone

Haha I had a big pack of the small sour cream and chive flavour ones for Christmas so I've portioned some out into 15g's for me. I ran out of grapes for breakfast so they were the next best thing, lol!

I started back on Thursday but am keeping my weigh in day the same as usual, so it'll only be 6 days not a week.

I'd love to lose 3-4lbs, think that's doable but I'm starving today, so need to keep focused.

Keep goin you will see a great loss tomoz. I think it’s the weather im finding I want food to keep warm. I think I’m doin alright tho for sayin I’m in the house all day normally I’d eat all day.

Bet u don’t get many tho do u for 15g I’d suck them lol.

Got some mars ice creams 137 😮know what il be having with love island lol

Keep goin you will see a great loss tomoz. I think it’s the weather im finding I want food to keep warm. I think I’m doin alright tho for sayin I’m in the house all day normally I’d eat all day.

Bet u don’t get many tho do u for 15g I’d suck them lol.

Got some mars ice creams 137 😮know what il be having with love island lol

I'm really tired as well, so think that's making me want to eat more. I know from when I was at home all day, it's really hard not to eat at times. Are you going back to work?

You hardly get any for 15g, tbh I think they're making me more hungry than not having them but I feel like I should have something.

I love Mars Ice-creams, they're my go to in the summer when I'm on holiday :)

No I’m not going back , I was thinking about it because hours are great but sooner be with the kids at night time. I would of only done 2 nights and for sake of 300 quid DNt think worth hassle .

Ye bet u don’t get many , crumpets are good for 100 I think

No I’m not going back , I was thinking about it because hours are great but sooner be with the kids at night time. I would of only done 2 nights and for sake of 300 quid DNt think worth hassle .

Ye bet u don’t get many , crumpets are good for 100 I think

I don't blame you really. You can always look for something when the times right :) They don't stay little for long so you have to make the most of every minute. Mine are 22 and 14 now, I so wish they were little again.

Good morning....OMG I'm sooooo excited!!!

I've lost 4lbs :) I'm so pleased!!

I have been good all week but have only had a couple of days where I've been near 1000 calories, all the others except yesterday were around 1200, yesterday was about 1500.

I am pleased that I am only 18lbs away from my target, being over 20lbs away was messing with my head, lol!
Now I'm 14lbs away from my mini target of 18lbs by the time I go away for Easter and I have another 9 weeks until I go.

Hopefully I'll stick to it this week, I'm out Saturday night but don't think that'll be too bad, plus I'll have it as my cheat day so all good :)

Good morning!!

Had another great day yesterday. Infact I was under 1000 calories so I boosted it on MFP to 1200 with a cake I'm having for pudding tonight, as I know I'll be over today. I guess that's ok because if I was doing a weekly amount of calories it would be ok.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, veggi burger and salad
Dinner - Omelette, chips and peas or beans
Snack - Strawberry tart and ice-cream

Good morning....Yay it's Friday!!!!!!

Another 100% day yesterday, really pleased with that. Hoping for another good day today. I am aiming to be slightly lower today because I'm out tomorrow night.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Salad and rice crackers
Dinner - Hunters chicken without the bacon, potatoes & peas

I'll do my mid week weigh in in the morning, hopefully that'll help keep me going over the weekend!

Good morning!! Monday again already!

I had an amazing weekend but will definitely say Saturday was my cheat day. I wouldn't like to guess how many calories I had but it would probably be pushing 4000!! I had lunch out and then a 3 course meal out at night and 10 glasses of gin with full fat lemonade because the pub didn't do diet :(

Yesterday was better though, although I did go out for lunch but only had a light bite. So calories were more like 1300 - 1400 for the day.

Back on it big time today though. I lost a bit of motivation on Friday but am determined to get it back, so starting today I am planning a couple of really low calorie days. I really want to see a loss on Wednesday so it has to be done, lol.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Cuppa soup and ryvita thins
Dinner - Mac cheese bake with cheese and chilli bread

Back