Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Letting you know I’ve popped in but in a rush. You are going really well. I’m about 16kgs from top end goal. I’m also 43 this year 😉

Back later when I’m not parenting. X

Good morning!

Having a lazy Sunday morning, it's nice to just laze around for a while.

Yesterday kinda went to plan, I went for a nice walk with hubby and kid 2, we walked 7 miles. It was lovely just walking and chatting with them both. I had no water though but not going to beat myself up too much about it, my plan is to drink loads of water Monday to Friday when I'm at work. Calories for yesterday were higher than I wanted, I ended the day on 1877 calories but I really wanted a piece of cake last night. My exercise calories for the day made up for it but normally I try not to eat them.

Bren you're doing fab, you'll quickly work your way through those 16kgs.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast: Poached egg on toast
Lunch: Cheetos & a budlight
Dinner: Pizza, chips, salad & coleslaw
Snack: Cake

Good morning!

Why is it Monday again already??!! I was enjoying my weekend, really didn't want to get up and get back into the office this morning!

Yesterday foodwise I was really good and my calories came in at around 1400, which wasn't bad but I only had one meal and that take most of my calories. It was beaut though so well worth the wait.

I did another 6 mile walk yesterday so the extra beer calories were accounted for :)

Today I'm back on the water, it's hard because the office is really cold, so I'm not really fancying the water but I will make sure I've had about 2 pints before I leave.

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: No breakfast
Lunch: A pack of cheetos
Dinner: Chicken pie, roast potatoes, yorkie puds, peas, carrots and gravy
Snack: 2 cans of budlight

Good morning!

OMG OMG OMG I'm so pleased.....Today I got on the scales and they were really nice to me.....I lost 6lbs!!!!!

To say I'm pleased is an understatement! I'm back to within reach of 11 stone again. I'm now 11.5 so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll get that shifted and I can focus on getting back to my target :)

Yesterday foodwise I was good, I ended the day on just over 1000 calories. I also had my water, which I think helped massively with my weight loss this week.

I'm planning the same kind of thing for this week, no takeaway, very little alcohol and only have a cheat meal at the weekend if it stays within my 1500 calories for the day. Also I am going to continue with my 2 pints of water a day at work as it seems to be working well.

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Dry Chocohoops
Lunch: Leftover Pasta Dish from the night before
Dinner: Chicken, Jacket Potato and Salad
Snack: Celery & Dips, Nachos & Jelly

Good morning!

So after yesterdays fantastic loss, I'm still buzzing!! I really hope to get a good loss again this week as it will really boost me towards my target and then maybe I could think about upping my calories slightly.

Food yesterday was really good but maybe a little too low. I thought my dinner would be more calories than it actually was so came in just under 1000 calories for the day.

I'm still trying to drink atleast 2 pints of water a day at work. I really think it is helping and if not then my steps are up due to having to go to the loo so much, lol!

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Dry Chocohoops & Grapes
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Veggi chilli bake topped with potato, courgette & cheese
Snack: Celery & Dips, Nachos & Jelly

Good morning!

Yay it's Friday, nearly the weekend :) Although not sure why I'm looking forward to the weekend as obviously have nothing planned, lol!

Another good day yesterday, I went slightly over my calories but it was well worth it. I made homemade quiche for dinner last night and it was 625 calories a portion, so much higher than I thought it would be but it was gorgeous.
My calories for the day totalled 1280.

Today I am planning a much healthier day and having homemade curry tonight, so I'm hopeful that I'll end the day within my budget.

I've managed to drink 2 pints of water every day at work this week, so that is really good. It's such a struggle drinking it but I know it is working, so I will just keep supping.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Veggi chilli bake topped with potato, courgette & cheese
Dinner: Homemade quiche, jacket potato and salad
Snack: Celery & Dips & Nachos

Good morning!

I have no idea where the weekend went, it flew by so fast and now it's Monday again :(

Had a good weekend, I stayed within my calories yesterday and was only just over on Saturday but I did a 5 mile walk on Saturday and 7 mile walk yesterday so all good :)

I'm back on the water again today, aiming for 2 pints a day while at work. I'm really hoping it will help with the scales on Wednesday!

Good afternoon!

I had a good day yesterday, I managed to stick to just over 1000 calories for the day and also went for a short walk after work.

My daughter has decided she wants to go out for a short walk each evening because she's not at school or doing her dancing, so she wants to get a bit of exercise. This is perfect for me because I love walking so it will give me an excuse to go out :)

Looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for a loss.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Homemade small wraps with herb butter & cheetos
Dinner: Cod, couscous, salad & chip butty
Snack: Celery & Dips, Jelly & Squirty Cream & Nachos

Good afternoon!

This morning was scales day and I managed to lose another 2lbs, making it 8lbs in 2 weeks. To say I am happy is an understatement :) I am so pleased, I absolutely love Calorie Counting, it is so easy to get back into it after being away for a while.

My plan for the next week is pretty much the same as I've been doing. I am going to allow myself a takeaway on Saturday but I will pick as healthy as possible and not overdo it in the day to compensate for the extra calories.
I have been drinking 2 pints of water a day at work and it seems to be working and is now part of my daily routine so I will definitely continue with it.

My daughter (15) is fed up of being stuck in home all day, so we have started to do a walk each evening after I finish work, we've only been doing a mile but it is getting her out of the house and getting some fresh air and it's giving me a few extra steps each day, so all good. Hopefully she wont get bored of doing it soon as I'm really enjoying the excuse to get out.

I'm 3lbs away from 11 stone now which is my first target. Hopefully I will get there in the next couple of weeks and then I can aim to get further down the 10s. I'm so excited to get back to my previous low which was 10.7.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Homemade small wraps with herb butter, salad & cheetos
Dinner: Chicken breast with lots of roast veggies and cubed potatoes
Snack: Celery & Dips, Jelly & Squirty Cream & Nachos

Good afternoon!

I'm still on a high following yesterdays success again on the scales.

I was really good again yesterday foodwise and managed a short walk with my daughter after work. She is aiming to do a mile every day, so it's a nice quick walk before dinner :)

I'm looking forward to the weekend and planning to stay within my calories on both Saturday and Sunday. I am having takeaway on Saturday but hopefully with a good walk in the day and a good food choice I will be ok. I'm thinking maybe chicken kebab with lots of salad and just a hand full of chips.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Homemade small wraps with herb butter, salad & cheetos
Dinner: 2 Veggies sausages, omelette, actifry chips & 2 slices of bread & butter
Snack: Celery & Dips & nachos

Good morning all!

Sorry I've been a bit awol this last week or so. Life has just been so hectic with work. Not that I'm complaining as it's stopping me from being bored during lockdown!

I'm been sticking to the diet, more so this week than last week. I weighed myself last Wednesday and I had STS but this week I managed to lose 1lb, so really pleased with that.

With the extra pound gone it has put me within 2lbs of 11 stone which was my first mini target to get back to. Hoping for a really good week now so I can hopefully get it next week or atleast get a bit closer.

So in my first 4 weeks back on my diet I've lost 9lbs in total.

I can't believe it is February already, it'll be spring before we know it and we can look forward to warmer and longer days :)

I'm back!!!!!!

As much as I love being on here, I really wish I wasn't, lol!

I've been maintaining for a couple of years but slowly the weight is creeping back on, so I need to get back on it for a while.
Last time I went from 13.7 to 10.7. I'm now 12.3 and would love to get back to around 11 stone.

So my plan now is to lose around 17lb, I would love to lose it by Easter. I'll try and keep a food diary, use MFP, no drink so much alcohol and exercise more.

Please join me on my journey as previously I loved the support I got on here and loved chatting!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Veggie Meatball Pasta Bake
Dinner - Egg Chips and Beans

Exercise:

20 Mins Peddles

Hey! Found you😀
I did start at page one and then realised I was looking at the wrong year!🙄😂
Good luck and I shall follow your journey 😀
I use mfp too but probably won’t start logging again properly until Monday
What is peddles? Cycling?

Hey! Found you😀
I did start at page one and then realised I was looking at the wrong year!🙄😂
Good luck and I shall follow your journey 😀
I use mfp too but probably won’t start logging again properly until Monday
What is peddles? Cycling?

Hiya,
I'm so pleased you found me!
Yes my diary is so long, that shows how long I've been here lol. I thought about starting a new one but like looking back at my food etc.
I use MFP but don't always log my food. I mainly use it to scan the barcodes and keep recipes etc....
I work in an office and have some peddles under my desk, so I do them in blocks of 10 - 20 mins at a time.

Good afternoon!

I didn't have the best weekend foodwise if I'm being totally honest. The problem was the chocolate boxes that we got for Christmas! We were away for Christmas and New Year so didn't have chance to eat them all, over the festive period which means we still have some now. They are nearly gone and I will be really happy when they've totally vanished from the house!

Other than the chocolates I didn't do too badly but I did eat out yesterday. I was in London for the day, so couldn't really help it. I did walk over 10 miles, so I don't think that's too bad.

I am back on it today. So far I have been good and the plan for tonight (if I control the chocolate box) will be good.

I haven't done my peddles today. I totally forgot and wore my heeled boots for work.

My daughter (17) is a fitness freak and she wants to get me doing small workouts at home in the evening, so I might do a bit of exercise tonight after work.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana & Alpen Bar
Lunch - Couscous with a teaspoon of mayo light, Snack Pack of Onion Rings
Dinner - Salt & Pepper Potatoes, Veggi Chilli & Grated Cheese

Hi,
I decided to start a new diary, I have a few on here 😂 but just like starting afresh, although I do read through some of the others very occasionally..

Christmas leftovers are hard aren’t they?!
Think I’ve got through all of mine here now , just some savoury snacks but most of the time I can take or leave them🤷‍♀️

10 miles on a day to London is good 👍 probably burned a fair few calories on that front 😊

That’s good your daughter being like that , I’m sure she has all good intentions for you!👍😀
Wish my daughter would workout with me - she says she does enough walking at work (Wetherspoons) - some days she does 25k + steps on a shift😳

Hi,
I decided to start a new diary, I have a few on here 😂 but just like starting afresh, although I do read through some of the others very occasionally..

Christmas leftovers are hard aren’t they?!
Think I’ve got through all of mine here now , just some savoury snacks but most of the time I can take or leave them🤷‍♀️

10 miles on a day to London is good 👍 probably burned a fair few calories on that front 😊

That’s good your daughter being like that , I’m sure she has all good intentions for you!👍😀
Wish my daughter would workout with me - she says she does enough walking at work (Wetherspoons) - some days she does 25k + steps on a shift😳

I'll be so glad when the Christmas Treats are gone!

I've got an apple watch and it said burnt 900+ calories so I was pleased with that. I love walking but don't seem to get too much time at the minute to go on nice long walks.

Wow 25k steps, that's a lot! I think I need to get a job at spoons, lol! I'd love to have a more active job but try to make the most of doing a few exercises when I can (when no ones in the office).

My daughter is a musical theatre student so very active, which is great but when I do 10 mins with her and I'm dying at the end of it, she's still as fresh as a daisy lol.

Hope you're doing ok. Do you weigh in each week?

Good afternoon!

Yesterdy went really well. I only ate what was on my plan, plus a chocolate mouse (90 calories). I didn't end up doing the exercises with my daughter in the evening, instead I went for a walk, not too far just a mile or so but I walked fast.

I've started trying to drink atleast 2 glasses (approx 1 litre) of warm water a day. Normally during summer I can drink lots of water but I'm really struggling now because it's cold and I really don't fancy it at work, so I'm trying to drink some warm water. It's not the best taste but I'm hoping I'll get used to it. I keep reminding myself that it's good for me, lol!!

I'm struggling today with what to have tonight for dinner.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Cereal Bar
Lunch - Veggie Chilli & Grated Cheese, Bag of Onion Rings Crisps
Dinner - Not sure yet

Exercise:

30 Mins Peddles
20 Wall Presses
20 Squats

I'll be so glad when the Christmas Treats are gone!

I've got an apple watch and it said burnt 900+ calories so I was pleased with that. I love walking but don't seem to get too much time at the minute to go on nice long walks.

Wow 25k steps, that's a lot! I think I need to get a job at spoons, lol! I'd love to have a more active job but try to make the most of doing a few exercises when I can (when no ones in the office).

My daughter is a musical theatre student so very active, which is great but when I do 10 mins with her and I'm dying at the end of it, she's still as fresh as a daisy lol.

Hope you're doing ok. Do you weigh in each week?
Yes my daughter does a lot of steps at work!
Musical theatre student sounds fun!😀
And I can imagine how fit she would be!
I have thought about getting an Apple Watch 🤔
I’ve just had a Fitbit (various models) for years! Only take it off to shower and charge , but I also find the data very interesting over time and you can definitely see the difference depending on your weight and activity…
I do weigh in each week - sometimes daily but only ‘count’ the weekly one - usually a Sunday 😊

Back