Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Woops, I kinda got sidetracked. I was on here and replying to emails for work while using the peddles and forgot about the time. I ended up doing 30 mins.
Not that I'm complaining, I just do it and don't think about it. It's got to be good for me and it's burning a couple of calories so win win :)

Thort you was going to say you’ve sent a message for me to someone else haha

Great stuff that’s what you need isn’t it.

This will sound crazy Iv only done chips In it . Might try a curry in it saves it splashing everywhere

Thort you was going to say you’ve sent a message for me to someone else haha

Great stuff that’s what you need isn’t it.

This will sound crazy Iv only done chips In it . Might try a curry in it saves it splashing everywhere

I've only done chips and veg in it but I know you can do all sorts in it, so might give it a go at some point.

Haha no sorry nothing exciting like that, lol. Just really pleased with my 30 minutes cycling, lol.

Veg? How do you do that do I add oil ?

Ur doin well with ur cycling

I add a really little amount of oil. Depends what veg I’m doing really. If it’s mushrooms or sweet potatoe or something like that, they’re quite watery so don’t really need any oil.

I’m loving having my pedals under my desk. It’s so easy, I’m sitting there anyway so may as well do something with my legs 😄

Happy Friday everyone...It's Bank holiday weekend, so obviously raining!!

So far this morning has been crazy busy at work. I've been here since 7.30 and it only feels like 10 mins!

I managed to do my 20 mins peddling this morning before anyone got in the office :) I might do some more when everyones gone later, if I get chance.

Last nights dinner was amazing. I had chicken fajita with roast veggies, mash potato and peas. It was really tasty and filling. Will definitely be making it again.

We're out for dinner tonight with the MIL, not too bothered about going but needs must and all that! I've seen the menu already, so I know I'll be able to pick something healthy. I'll probably end up driving so can't drink, so that'll be a bonus :)

Have a great day all.

Ye the weather has changed hasn’t it , it had given a heatwave what happened to that lol.

Can just imagine u sat there pedalling haha

Maybe that’s what I need to do when we go out be the driver haha . Enjoy your meal 😀

Ye the weather has changed hasn’t it , it had given a heatwave what happened to that lol.

Can just imagine u sat there pedalling haha

Maybe that’s what I need to do when we go out be the driver haha . Enjoy your meal 😀

Haha, I actually really enjoy the peddling, I can feel it working and can still feel my legs are tired now, I did it at about 8am :)

I always say I'll drive, even if I'm not dieting. I can sit on a shandy all night if needed, it doesn't bother me. Hubby drinks more than me, so I don't mind. He has said he'll drive tonight though but I won't drink any way, so we'll see.

We're supposed to be having a bbq tomorrow, got all the food as well but will have to see what the weather's like. It could be we'll be cooking in the oven instead :(

Ye weather is annoying isn’t it think it’s guven heavy rain tomoz where we are goin in the afternoon.

Ye he normally only has one anyway when driving don’t really drink a lot when Olivia is around it’s more when she’s at mums lol

Ye weather is annoying isn’t it think it’s guven heavy rain tomoz where we are goin in the afternoon.

Ye he normally only has one anyway when driving don’t really drink a lot when Olivia is around it’s more when she’s at mums lol

It's looking pants here all weekend now. Gutted really as we can't go away so was atleast hoping it would be nice to sit in the garden. Ah well, on a positive note, I'll not be bothered about sitting around drinking in the sun, lol.

Are you all packed and ready for your holiday now?

Why don’t u book a night away somewhere be nice for you while your off.

Nope lol Iv cleaned downstairs still not dressed lol just doing makeup now then goin shop to get some cobs decided takin cobs for car incase stick in traffic cause got feelin it’s goin be bad. Anyone would think we were traveling for a week amount of food we got go in cool bag.

This afternoon packing then cleaning upstairs when he’s home it’s easier . Olivia bath bed then chinese 😂

Why don’t u book a night away somewhere be nice for you while your off.

Nope lol Iv cleaned downstairs still not dressed lol just doing makeup now then goin shop to get some cobs decided takin cobs for car incase stick in traffic cause got feelin it’s goin be bad. Anyone would think we were traveling for a week amount of food we got go in cool bag.

This afternoon packing then cleaning upstairs when he’s home it’s easier . Olivia bath bed then chinese 😂

I'd love to go away somewhere but Amy's going away with her grandad on Sunday, so we need to be home until then, so not really worth going anywhere when we need to be back by Monday.
I've just worked a nice day out for us on Monday though. We looked at a barn conversion in Derbyshire to buy and renovate when we first got together, we got outbid at the auction. That was about 14 years ago, so thought we could go back there for a look and maybe work out a nice walk from there. It was a gorgeous little village.

I don't blame you packing loads of food for on the way, we always do even if we're only going a couple of hours away. Last year we drove back from Bulgaria and got stuck for 9 hours at the Serbian boarder, we were so glad to have over packed snacks and drinks that day!

It sounds like you've got a busy day but just think as soon as hubby gets home from work, you'll be in holiday mode and the chinese will be with you in no time. What time are you leaving in the morning?

Back