Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Wow where has the time gone haven’t stopped . One good thing I’ve eaten nothin yet lol.

Oh that sounds like a great idea then nice to see what happened to it then.
Shake you got out bid id love to do somethin like that.

God ur brave driving back from there how many hours is it to drive?

Good morning all,
Well confession time....
I kinda blow it yesterday :(
We went out for a meal last night with the MIL, I had 2 large wines (just to cope with her moaning), then I got home feeling totally fed up and ate half a pack of the chocolates she brought me for my birthday!

This morning I got on the scales and I've gained 2lbs since Wednesday....I'm absolutely gutted.

Moving forward, we're having a bbq today, so I'll make that all I eat. I might have a couple of glasses of gin and diet lemonade later but other than that, it will be lemon water all day. I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow but may go for a walk or a bike ride and then on Monday we're going for a long walk, so hopefully that'll help.
Have a great Saturday all.

Morning hun

You will shift that 2lb by Monday don’t worry. Look at the gains Iv had and I manage to shift by miracle .

You deserve a treat so don’t feel bad we all do it sometimes things happen that make us want it including mil haha

Enjoy your bbq 😀

Morning hun

You will shift that 2lb by Monday don’t worry. Look at the gains Iv had and I manage to shift by miracle .

You deserve a treat so don’t feel bad we all do it sometimes things happen that make us want it including mil haha

Enjoy your bbq 😀

Haha, it wasn't a treat....it was a necessity. I had to get through the evening somehow!!

Are you on your way yet or still at home? Hope you enjoyed your chinese :)

Haha we don’t speak to his parents we are lucky haha.

Ye we left at 5 got 124 Miles left sayin Be there at 9.09 but stopping in half hour stretch our legs. Traffic is brill at the mo so fingers crossed stays that way.

Chinese is overrated hahah can you believe it was nice while eating it but how it’s made me feel is crazy. Put it this way Iv been toilet 3 times on plus side hopefully haven’t gained weight.

We had a set meal for 1 between us and I had loads of mushrooms on plate. Wanted to weigh before left but I forgot

Haha we don’t speak to his parents we are lucky haha.

Ye we left at 5 got 124 Miles left sayin Be there at 9.09 but stopping in half hour stretch our legs. Traffic is brill at the mo so fingers crossed stays that way.

Chinese is overrated hahah can you believe it was nice while eating it but how it’s made me feel is crazy. Put it this way Iv been toilet 3 times on plus side hopefully haven’t gained weight.

We had a set meal for 1 between us and I had loads of mushrooms on plate. Wanted to weigh before left but I forgot

Luckily I only have to see mine about twice a year!

Glad you're making good progress. You'll be there in time for breakfast :)

Chinese always tastes so good but then makes you feel so crap after, lol.

Luckily I only have to see mine about twice a year!

Glad you're making good progress. You'll be there in time for breakfast :)

Chinese always tastes so good but then makes you feel so crap after, lol.

Ye ur so right I’m not in a rush to have another.

Iv had 1 cob and it killed my tooth so won’t bother with any more haha winner lol. Can see cals being ok today as still feeling full from chinese

Good morning all,

Oh dear, that's all I can say.....I need to work out how many calories there is in a bottle of gin!!

Yesterday wasn't too bad foodwise. We had a bbq, I had Jacket Potato with cheese, coleslaw, chicken and veggi sausage and picked at some crisps. It was just the gin that would have totally put me over my calories. But I'm still hoping to come in under 2000, so not too bad if it is.

The plan for today is to have a good day foodwise. I'm doing chicken yorkie wrap later. I've just had toast, so that will hopefully keep me going for a while. We're going on a bike ride later, so hopefully that will keep my mind off food for a while and also help burn a few calories :)

Hun mine is a big oh dear 😂😂😂I officially hate gaining weight lol.

Just put the days behind you and concentrate on the future we all do it we are human after all. Sounds like you had a good day tho. Concentrate on bein good now hopefully u won’t see a gain x

Hun mine is a big oh dear 😂😂😂I officially hate gaining weight lol.

Just put the days behind you and concentrate on the future we all do it we are human after all. Sounds like you had a good day tho. Concentrate on bein good now hopefully u won’t see a gain x

I just got on the scales, it's showing 4lb since Wednesday :(
We're going out today but after that I'm on a mission to be super good all week. I can't afford to have a gain, it's taking me away from my target and I don't have time for that!

I just got on the scales, it's showing 4lb since Wednesday :(
We're going out today but after that I'm on a mission to be super good all week. I can't afford to have a gain, it's taking me away from my target and I don't have time for that!

Morning ye I agree it’s not good but promise u will shift it I do. I normally have longer than you but u will loose a lot now after bein bad i always do. So if there is still a gain on wed come the mid week weigh on sat i reckon u will have lost 2 plus the gain . I reckon come wed you would of lost 2lb of it if not more. Ur body will be shocked trust me il will dissapear .

You DNt think it’s the drinkin lots of water aswell do you maybe drinkin too much just thinkin 4 seems a lot doesn’t it. Think Iv done it a few times tho 😂

Morning ye I agree it’s not good but promise u will shift it I do. I normally have longer than you but u will loose a lot now after bein bad i always do. So if there is still a gain on wed come the mid week weigh on sat i reckon u will have lost 2 plus the gain . I reckon come wed you would of lost 2lb of it if not more. Ur body will be shocked trust me il will dissapear .

You DNt think it’s the drinkin lots of water aswell do you maybe drinkin too much just thinkin 4 seems a lot doesn’t it. Think Iv done it a few times tho 😂

I was wondering if the water was sticking, I am drinking a lot of water. I've tried to work out my calories and other than the 2 glasses of wine on Friday, I was within 1000, Saturday I was probably 1600 with the gin and yesterday I was around 1200. So that's not excessive but I've gained 4lbs which seems a lot.

I'm going for a long walk today, so hopefully that will help and I plan on being super good now for the rest of the week, so hopefully I'll see some drop off. I've got back up to 12 stone and don't like being able to see that number, lol.

Ye some could be water go
Back to what you was doing before I would just to get the gain gone . Then start water again see what happens does seem a lot doesn’t it

Ye some could be water go
Back to what you was doing before I would just to get the gain gone . Then start water again see what happens does seem a lot doesn’t it

The thing is, I've been really thirsty the last few days, so I've just been drinking water without thinking about it. when I get back to work tomorrow, everything will go back to normal. I'll have 2-4 cups of tea and 2 green teas, then it's just in the evening that I'll be drinking water. Hopefully that'll help. I've been having toast for breakfast the last couple of days, I don't normally have breakfast but because I only wanted 1 meal, I thought it was a good option but that could also be part of the problem.

Ye it’s worth tryin different things isn’t it .most of it will be fluid so wouldn’t worry reckon Iv gained about 5 already lol. My jeans still feel the same which is good but last night my top felt clingy around my boobs was horrid not sure tho if I wore with diff bra last time .

Off to Newquay today given a nice day so speak soon

Back