Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye it’s worth tryin different things isn’t it .most of it will be fluid so wouldn’t worry reckon Iv gained about 5 already lol. My jeans still feel the same which is good but last night my top felt clingy around my boobs was horrid not sure tho if I wore with diff bra last time .

Off to Newquay today given a nice day so speak soon

I will keep you posted, hopefully it's all water and will shift quickly.

I bet you've not gained that much but hey you're on holiday, so it's ok :)

Good morning all,

Wow what a weekend but where did it go....back to work today!

Had a fab day yesterday, the plan was to go out and then meet my brother at a pub and go for dinner. But that didn't happen. We met him and his girlfriend at a lovely country pub and had a drink. Then decided to go back to ours for a bbq. So all I ended up having was 4 veggi sausages in 2 roll. So calorie wise that was probably about 500 calories max. I had 5 gin and diet lemonades, so that probably made up my calories for the day!

I got on the scales this morning and I've lost a bit of the gain so hopefully tomorrow it won't be too bad when I have my official weigh in. I'm praying for a STS week.

The plan today is to go back to really low calories during the day and then chicken salad naan for dinner. I'm going on a long walk after work, so hopefully that's help me burn a few calories :)

Good afternoon all.
Having a good day so far. I've had my strawberries and banana and now snacking on a bag of lentil curls.
As I'm walking later after work, I might have some cous cous in a bit to fill me up a bit more than normal. So far I've had 3 cups of green tea. I'm trying to cut down on normal tea a bit at the moment, so having more green tea. Not sure how well it'll work but if nothing else, it helps suppress my appetite a bit.
How's everyone doing today?

Well done hun.

It's school holidays, haha so we've celebrated with a waffle for brunch, full of strawberries but naughty cream on side, so yummy!!

We'll have pasta later. But swimming first.

Hi there

Just popping in and catching up. I've not been around much since I got back from holiday as struggling with motivation.

Are you doing okay? Still enjoying the CC?

Sounds like your weekend was okay!

Well done hun.

It's school holidays, haha so we've celebrated with a waffle for brunch, full of strawberries but naughty cream on side, so yummy!!

We'll have pasta later. But swimming first.

Ah yum, I Iove waffles. I've not got the school holiday excuse, my daughter has gone away with her grandad for the week, so I have no excuse to be naughty.
Enjoy your swimming :)

Hi there

Just popping in and catching up. I've not been around much since I got back from holiday as struggling with motivation.

Are you doing okay? Still enjoying the CC?

Sounds like your weekend was okay!

Hi lovely, nice to see you back.
I'm loving calorie counting. I've been doing it since February and so far I've lost every week. Although I'm not convinced I'll lose this week as I've been super naughty, lol.
What plan are you following now you're back from holiday?

I'm currently doing the "eating like I'm still on holiday " plan 😂😂

I've got a 12 week SW countdown to finish and I'm determined to be at target by the time if runs out.

To get my head in the mood I'm having a go at a free 14 day Noom trial to see how that goes.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this week

I'm currently doing the "eating like I'm still on holiday " plan 😂😂

I've got a 12 week SW countdown to finish and I'm determined to be at target by the time if runs out.

To get my head in the mood I'm having a go at a free 14 day Noom trial to see how that goes.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this week

Haha I love that still on holiday plan, lol.
Get back on the diet wagon, 3 months isn't a long time and if you can be at target by then, that'll be fab :)

Morning Hun

How did you get on this morning ?

There isn’t many places with free WiFi so Cnt keep going on phone that much cause using my data. I’m expecting the text to say Iv used 80% very soon haha. The eating areas on site all have WiFi so when in here it’s al good. Iv eaten so many pasties they are gorgeous. I didn’t drink any alcohol last night might have saved myself a pound haha.

Hope your well and most of your gain has gone this morning x

Good morning all.

Weigh in day today and for the first time in 13 weeks, I had a gain. I've gained 1lb :(
I am gutted but I know it is alcohol as foodwise I've been 100%. I'm hoping that it will disapear quickly, so next week I'll get a loss and be back on target.
I do feel a bit deflated this morning because it's my first gain since I've been doing calorie counting but then I have to look at it like it's my only gain in 13 weeks which is fab!

My original plan was to try and get to 11 stone 7 by the 13th June but I'm not convinced that's going to happen now as will need to lose 4lbs in 2 weeks but it could if I'm super good.
My plan for this week is to be really good, I know I'll be ok foodwise because the only cheat I may have will be on Saturday as we are going out for the day. If I plan on driving that'll stop me wanting to drink. I might have a drink Friday night though but will see and if I do, it'll only be a couple of gins with diet lemonade.

I'm planning to do a long walk on Sunday if the weather is nice and will try to do my peddles for atleast 20 mins each day when I'm at work.

Laura, how's your holiday going. Have you managed to stick within calories at all or have you just blown it and thought, I'll start again when I get back?

Good morning all.

Weigh in day today and for the first time in 13 weeks, I had a gain. I've gained 1lb :(
I am gutted but I know it is alcohol as foodwise I've been 100%. I'm hoping that it will disapear quickly, so next week I'll get a loss and be back on target.
I do feel a bit deflated this morning because it's my first gain since I've been doing calorie counting but then I have to look at it like it's my only gain in 13 weeks which is fab!

My original plan was to try and get to 11 stone 7 by the 13th June but I'm not convinced that's going to happen now as will need to lose 4lbs in 2 weeks but it could if I'm super good.
My plan for this week is to be really good, I know I'll be ok foodwise because the only cheat I may have will be on Saturday as we are going out for the day. If I plan on driving that'll stop me wanting to drink. I might have a drink Friday night though but will see and if I do, it'll only be a couple of gins with diet lemonade.

I'm planning to do a long walk on Sunday if the weather is nice and will try to do my peddles for atleast 20 mins each day when I'm at work.

Laura, how's your holiday going. Have you managed to stick within calories at all or have you just blown it and thought, I'll start again when I get back?

That’s fab hun. Think where u was just a few days ago u had a 4lb gain and hardly anytime to shift it. I think u should be super pleased with that. I understand it’s disaponting when u see a gain but just think what would of been if u carried on. Focus on the positives not negatives. Least you know the reason why with s/w I’d be good and get a gain haha.

This week u will get 3/4 pound trust me always happens to me. Ur body will go into shock cause having a lot less and ul loose a lot.

Errrr holiday lol don’t ask. I had all the good intentions it just didn’t happen lol. I’m skipping breakfast but for dinner I’ll having like a large pasty then we are having a meal out at night. The meal at night id say is my daily amount, I googled calories in pasty that shows 700 plus I’m having wine at night. Oh and Iv had cream tea twice lol and a choc cake. I can tell Iv gained quite abit really bloated. Think we are coming home Friday cause traffic won’t be as bad so that will save me lol .

I’m now fed up of eating lol just want my jeans to fit nice haha.

That’s fab hun. Think where u was just a few days ago u had a 4lb gain and hardly anytime to shift it. I think u should be super pleased with that. I understand it’s disaponting when u see a gain but just think what would of been if u carried on. Focus on the positives not negatives. Least you know the reason why with s/w I’d be good and get a gain haha.

This week u will get 3/4 pound trust me always happens to me. Ur body will go into shock cause having a lot less and ul loose a lot.

Errrr holiday lol don’t ask. I had all the good intentions it just didn’t happen lol. I’m skipping breakfast but for dinner I’ll having like a large pasty then we are having a meal out at night. The meal at night id say is my daily amount, I googled calories in pasty that shows 700 plus I’m having wine at night. Oh and Iv had cream tea twice lol and a choc cake. I can tell Iv gained quite abit really bloated. Think we are coming home Friday cause traffic won’t be as bad so that will save me lol .

I’m now fed up of eating lol just want my jeans to fit nice haha.

Thanks hun,
As disappointed as I am, I know I have lost every week for 12 weeks, so I'm super pleased with that :)
It just goes to show it's the alcohol that makes me fat, lol! I need to stay clear of that and I'll be ok again.
I really hope this week will be good for me. I'm planning on being super good, so will hopefully see the 1lb gone plus a bit more.

Haha holiday are never good, lol. Have you found that you are a little more conscious about what you're eating? You'll get back in your jeans in no time. Give it a week or so after you get home and the lbs will come off :)

It is alcohol it’s terrible if I have bottle wine and take away I gain 3lb lol.

Ye ur doin fab ur pound may be gone tomorrow aswell.

Ye I’m so watching what I’m eating it’s pissin me off fed up of eating lol. Has shown me tho how much used to eat and didn’t feel bad at all. I feel so guilty soon as Iv eaten lol
And regret it. It’s actually depressing me now lol god get me home haha.

I think if I hadn’t got more to loose for Tenerife it prob wouldn’t bother me as much but because I want to get to my goal it’s annoying me. Don’t want to mess all my hard work up

It is alcohol it’s terrible if I have bottle wine and take away I gain 3lb lol.

Ye ur doin fab ur pound may be gone tomorrow aswell.

Ye I’m so watching what I’m eating it’s pissin me off fed up of eating lol. Has shown me tho how much used to eat and didn’t feel bad at all. I feel so guilty soon as Iv eaten lol
And regret it. It’s actually depressing me now lol god get me home haha.

I think if I hadn’t got more to loose for Tenerife it prob wouldn’t bother me as much but because I want to get to my goal it’s annoying me. Don’t want to mess all my hard work up

I hope so.

I thought you'd feel like that, it's exactly how I felt when I was in America. I got straight back on the diet wagon about 2 days after I came home from holiday, so I'm sure you'll get straight back on it as well :)

Good evening all,
I’ve been playing around with MFP and it looks like I’ve been really over counting my calories. Today I’ve had a banana, pea snacks, couscous with chicken & beetroot for lunch and veggi mince in a giant Yorker pud with peas and cabbage for dinner. Previously I would have said that would be about 950 calories but on the app it’s only 738 calories!
Now this is the thing, I’ve actually had 3 meals today and a snack because I had my banana for breakfast, I don’t want any more food but I feel like 738 calories is too low.
I’ll see what I have tomorrow and see how that compares on the app to what I’d normally think.

Personally I think it's extremely low hun, but only you can be the judge of what you think you need, we can only offer our opinion. Even 1k is low, usually it depends on the amount of calories in compared with calories out, not forgetting we need a certain amount of calories just to survive, thing with extreme dieting, you have to be careful, you don't know what damage you could cause without knowing. It's unhealthy to lose large amounts of weight in a week after the initial week, obviously people fast etc, I just think a minimum of 1k—1200 and even MFP will tell you that it's not enough below that.

Personally I think it's extremely low hun, but only you can be the judge of what you think you need, we can only offer our opinion. Even 1k is low, usually it depends on the amount of calories in compared with calories out, not forgetting we need a certain amount of calories just to survive, thing with extreme dieting, you have to be careful, you don't know what damage you could cause without knowing. It's unhealthy to lose large amounts of weight in a week after the initial week, obviously people fast etc, I just think a minimum of 1k—1200 and even MFP will tell you that it's not enough below that.

I totally agree. I didn't realise I was going so low. I have just been rounding the calories up each day unless it tells me the exact amounts on things.
I'm normally between 1000 - 1200 each day, or so I thought I was. I've not been losing big amounts, usually 1 -2 lb a week which is what they say you should lose on 1200 a day. I think maybe I've done something wrong with the app. I will do it again today for all my food and see what it comes out with. Yesterday I had 2 meals, a banana for breakfast and a snack, I was so full last night, I couldn't have eaten any more.

Wow that’s so low isn’t it. Have you thort about doin a week at 1300 like me just to see what happens. If u think ur loads lower than me and some weeks we loose the same near enough and I have a takeaway. Could be because I have loads more to loose but might be worth a try. When Iv tried 1000 before it doesn’t work for me my body holds onto it. 1300 is the right amount for me.

Wow that’s so low isn’t it. Have you thort about doin a week at 1300 like me just to see what happens. If u think ur loads lower than me and some weeks we loose the same near enough and I have a takeaway. Could be because I have loads more to loose but might be worth a try. When Iv tried 1000 before it doesn’t work for me my body holds onto it. 1300 is the right amount for me.

I worked out my calories for last week and with the alcohol I only had an average of 1200 a day and I gained, so not sure it will help me.
I'll see how I go this week and if I don't get a loss I'll up it a bit. Tbh I've always had losses until this week so feel that I'm doing something right. I'm never hungry, unless I'm bored at work, lol. In the evenings I'm having the same portion size as hubby and he is getting full. I think it might be my food choices that have kept the calories low yesterday. I had giant yorkie pud, which I thought was higher calorie than it was, veggi mince and lots of veggies. I'm trying to only have one carb based product per meal, so yesterday had no potatoes because I had yorkie pud.

How's your holiday going? Hope the weathers been a bit better there than it has here.

Back