Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Also be careful because when Iv done Cambridge in the past that’s 3 x 200 cal shakes a day so basically 600 cals but they have all the goodness and vitamins in that your body needs . They recommend you only do that for 12 weeks and have a break as not great for you .

Up your cals I would for your health you need to be careful. Just add somethin in everyday that’s naughty cause it will be higher in cais. Your gettin full because it’s all low cal
Things so can eat more of it Cnt u. What about sandwhich at Work bread would be 200, or some cheeSe or glass of milk but I’d deffo make sure u get 1000 a day.

Ye it’s all down to what ur choosing isn’t it. Mince is so low it’s unreal so is veg. I can have huge plate ful and it’s really low it’s great.

That’s strange then isn’t it that u gained. I surpose your body is used to having 700 now tho so that’s an extra 500 a day isn’t it.

Weather was shockin yesterday but given alright today just down the restaurant these are eating breakfast I’m bein good

I could never do a diet where you don't eat lol, I like my food too much! I have looked at the cambridge diet and exante in the past but no chance I could do it.

I think it was just yesterday that was really low as I've put what I had the day before into the app and that's showing around 1000. I've also put in what I'm having today and it's showing 1100 so far, so maybe I just had really low choices yesterday.

I think I'll stick with snacking rather than trying to have 3 meals a day as it seems to up my calories more. I'm not really a big bread fan as it gives me really bad indigestion. I tend to have wraps or couscous instead. Couscous is really low calorie but really fills me up. I'll see how this week goes and maybe go back to having a shake at work a few days from next week.

Oh no, the weather here was terrible the last couple of days, I was hoping it would be a bit better for you being so far south. What do you have planned for today?

Ye they are really hard but u see losses of 4lb a week so that’s good.

That’s alright then sometimes it’s just what you choose isn’t it. I would imagine u would start and feel ill off 700 so u must be having more.

The weather yesterday was rain all day but been alright apart from that. Going lands end today given dry with abit of sun. Bring on Tenerife I need some hot sun lol

Ye they are really hard but u see losses of 4lb a week so that’s good.

That’s alright then sometimes it’s just what you choose isn’t it. I would imagine u would start and feel ill off 700 so u must be having more.

The weather yesterday was rain all day but been alright apart from that. Going lands end today given dry with abit of sun. Bring on Tenerife I need some hot sun lol

Don't get me wrong the odd 4lb loss is fab but I still think that seeing the weight come off slowly is better than it coming off fast. That way you don't gain as much when you're on holiday, lol.

I'm sure it was just my choices, 700 calories a day is almost impossible for the amount I've been eating. Plus like you say after all this time, I would be feeling ill and I'm not, infact I'm feeling great, better than I have for a long time :)

Haha, I love it, you're thinking about your next holiday before this one has finished! I always do that near the end of the holiday, lol! I've not been to lands end since I was a kid but remember it being a lovely place. Hopefully the rain will hold off for you.

Ye u would feel ill and drained so shows ur normally having more.

One thing I have decided not coming in a caravan again sooner go abroad . Ye we have had dry days but one hot day that’s it it’s stupid the amount u pay might aswell
Go abroad. Caravan isn’t great either Iv moaned 3 times haha. We both said I’d go in this country again we are goin premier inn least it’s clean and comfy

Ye u would feel ill and drained so shows ur normally having more.

One thing I have decided not coming in a caravan again sooner go abroad . Ye we have had dry days but one hot day that’s it it’s stupid the amount u pay might aswell
Go abroad. Caravan isn’t great either Iv moaned 3 times haha. We both said I’d go in this country again we are goin premier inn least it’s clean and comfy

I'm exactly the same. You can get a good deal abroad for the same price as going in a caravan and you are almost guaranteed good weather, so don't need to spend as much on entertainment.
I like going in a caravan for the odd weekend but couldn't do a week.

Ye we said week way to long. We normally go haven and have top van they are nice this time thort try somewhere diff big mistake haha .

It's always good to try other things but at the cost of not having such a great holiday, it 's not always worth it as holidays are precious. Hey on a positive note, you can start looking for another overseas holiday when you get back :)

Yea it’s mad parking is 6 quid for most places and only there half a day. We have spent 120 on fuel since been here and looking at 100 a day food and drink easy that’s without alcohol at night

Ye the van wasn’t a lot as loads cheaper than haven can see why tho haha

Ye lovely views there was a 4d dinosaur thing aswell which Olivia liked

Glad you’ve had a good day. I remember the views being amazing.
If I don’t get back on here before you travel home, have a safe journey and chat when you get back.xx

Thanks Hun leaving about 10 so hoping will be home for 3.

I’m goin to guess at 8lb gain at least if it’s Over 10 I’m going to sulk lol. So I was 16.5 1/2 so if I’m in 16s still il be happy.

I reckon you'll only have about 6lbs gain. If you are more than that I would imagine it will be mainly alcohol so that will vanish nice and quickly.

Back