Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye haven’t had a drink for few days now hoping that will help. Had a baguette for lunch and had burger and chips for tea. Tomorrow won’t be good because will stop at services for lunch then prob end up with takeaway for tea as il be tired but just goin to have a small amount

Ye haven’t had a drink for few days now hoping that will help. Had a baguette for lunch and had burger and chips for tea. Tomorrow won’t be good because will stop at services for lunch then prob end up with takeaway for tea as il be tired but just goin to have a small amount

Well done you, not drinking on holiday. I'll look forward to seeing your result on the scales on Saturday, I really don't think it will be that bad, even with takeaway tomorrow.

I do feel better for not drinking the last few days . Prob a lot in my head as eating a lot more than normal. Still got my jeans on anyway haha they feel fine first thing then through day get tighter lol

Now that's a result in itself, you can still get in your jeans. You wouldn't have got in them before, so you should be happy :)
Are you in the entertainment tonight?

Hahaha ye not very comfy tho , they are fine untill I eat lol. Ye in the club Olivia’s fell asleep in pushchair so I’m chillin with my coke lol . The wine isn’t nice in here so makes it super easy lol.

Good morning,

I've got quite a busy day planned today. I'm currently doing my 30 mins on my peddles as I type, lol. I'm working until about 3 and then need to go shopping before I go home. Hopefully the kid will be there when I get back, she's flying home from Malaga today, she's been away for a week with her grandad, really looking forward to seeing her. I have a super healthy dinner planned, I think they've lived on junk food for a week, so they will appreciate some home cooking.

I'm also hoping to go and get my car back later this afternoon but will have to see if I get the call. I really hope so, it's been nearly 4 weeks now and is totally beyond a joke.

We're going to the Riverside festival tomorrow if the weathers nice, so will get some snacks and drinks to take with us. I don't want to be naughty this weekend as would love to see a loss on Wednesday.

Good morning all,
Yippee it’s the weekend!
I just jumped on the scales and it’s showing that I’ve lost my 1lb gain at the mid week point. I’d really like to lose another lb by Wednesday. I still feel too close to the 12, I really need to be further away from it.

Yesterday didn’t quite go to plan, I didn’t get my car back, so was super gutted but I did get my little girl back, so was super happy. I’d planned on cooking but we decided to go out for dinner instead. I had chicken with mushroom and goats cheese, it was gorgeous but I could only eat about half of it. It was a big portion and previously I’d have forced it down!

The plan for today is to be as good as possible, we’re going out for the day and that will involve lots of walking. We’ll also be getting food from a food van, I’ll try to make the best choices. I’m driving so Diet Coke for me 😄

Good luck on the scales today Laura and Leigh.

I’m sure you will get 2lb off come wed. I hate being near it aswell it’s horrid isn’t it .

Gutted about ur car but least you got ur mini u back haha. Wish I could only eat half my meal lol it just never happens.

Sounds like u have a good day planned. Hopefully u find jacket potatoes in a food van. I always fancy one from Costco but they are big reckon be a lot of cals

I’m sure you will get 2lb off come wed. I hate being near it aswell it’s horrid isn’t it .

Gutted about ur car but least you got ur mini u back haha. Wish I could only eat half my meal lol it just never happens.

Sounds like u have a good day planned. Hopefully u find jacket potatoes in a food van. I always fancy one from Costco but they are big reckon be a lot of cals

I usually don't mind when I get to the 10 marker but this time I seem to be bouncing nearer to the stone, so will be super happy when I get away from it for good.

I really hope I can get 2lbs this week, that'l give me 2lbs next week to get my mini target and stay on track for my holiday target. Ideally 3lbs would be fab this week but not sure that'll happen. It will be what it will be.

I was so glad to have the kid back, I literally walked through the door after work and she threw herself at me. See she still wants her mummy, even though shes growing up.

I love jacket potatoes so hoping for one of them later but there will be so much choice, it's untrue. I love the costco spuds, they are so good but yes huge. They're a days calories in one meal, lol!

I find that’s the hardest time when I’m so close. When I wanted 16.9 I swear It took me like 3/4 weeks haha well annoying. Got do it all again now haha .

U will deffo get 2 prob more always get a good loss after a gain it’s great.

Aww bless her sounds like she missed you. I can only leave Olivia for 1 night I miss her lol.
I’m sure when she’s older tho she will go for longer sleepovers. It’s our 30th next year so thort about going away for weekend just us but don’t think I could leave her.

Well the size I have are 200 and id say costco are like 3x the size so that’s 600 cals without filling.

I was thinking the same. It seems to be taking me ages to get away from the 12 stone mark. In y head I really want to be at 11 and half. You'll get back to 16.9 in no time, then you'll be back on track for your summer target :)

I missed Amy like crazy but she had her photo so was calling me each day and sending loads of photos.

I reckon you're right with the costco spuds. But they are are amazing, lol.

Ye once you get to that target kind of fly past it which is good . I’m looking forward to bein 16.2 cause il be buzzing when in 15s . So 9lb to go. Least I have a lot of mini targets along the way . 2 stone, 2 1/2 stone new stone bracket exciting times

Ye once you get to that target kind of fly past it which is good . I’m looking forward to bein 16.2 cause il be buzzing when in 15s . So 9lb to go. Least I have a lot of mini targets along the way . 2 stone, 2 1/2 stone new stone bracket exciting times

I know, it's strange isn't it.
I think having a holiday or a break is really good because it kinda resets your body. I'm thinking if I don't lose 2lbs this week, I might shake it up a bit. Not sure how yet but will see after Wednesday.
Now I'm getting closer to my target, I'm going to start doing my tummy crunches and the plank each day, hopefully that'll help get rid of my flabby belly. I'm going to start that tomorrow and gradually build it up over the next 6 weeks.

Good evening....
Well we went to Riverside and it was ok but not great. The plan was to get some food from a food van, there was loads of choice but decided to go to Wetherspoons instead. I knew exactly what I’d have, I’d have a grilled chicken wrap. Oh no they’ve changed the menu 😞 so didn’t really know what to have, so thought I’d have a cheese and tomato panini and chips. Well what a mistake, it had hardly any cheese in it but was so greasy on the outside and I could only eat half of it. That was at about 12 and I’ve felt sick ever since. I’ve tried drinking loads of lemon water and that’s helping a bit but I can still taste the grease. I’m just going to have some cous cous and beetroot salad for dinner in a bit. My calories for the day are looking at around 1100 but I only ate half the panini so it’ll be a bit lower.

Sorry Hun only just seen this, it will be the grease you know the Chinese I had before went away my stomach was killing the next day I think it was the greasy chicken balls. Certainly puts u off eating it doesn’t it.

Also I think your right about mixing things up abit im surprised I’m still gettin losses every week to be honest normally by now I’d have sts on slimming world and consultant would say Cnt loose every week 😂. I know on slimming world I had to excersise to get better losses I was basically burning off the free foods you know the ones u can have as much as u like 😂😂what a joke . I reckon I prob had 500 cals Just on fruit a day

Well I ended up going to bed early.
I felt so crap and also had hayfever, so that didn't help. I've woken up this morning, I still don't feel great.

I'd rather see the scales go up one week and down the next, than have continuous weeks of sts. l can't believe 13 weeks in and I've only had 1 gain!

Today I'm starting back doing my tummy crunches and the dreaded plank. I think I'll start with 10 tummy crunches and 10 second plank and then increase it every day until I get to the amount I want to do each day. I'm also going to do my peddles 4 days a week at work and have my long power walk once a week. Hopefully the extra exercise will help with my horrid stomach!

My plan for today is to have a piece of toast for breakfast, then go for a long walk, stopping half way at the pub. Will probably have a diet coke and bag of crisps, then home for dinner. I'm cooking toad in the hole with veggies. I reckon my day will be around 1000 - 1100 calories.
I put everything into MFP yesterday and I ended up having 980 calories but that was because I didn't eat the whole panini at lunch. I felt sick all afternoon, so think I did well to have a bit of dinner at night.

My hayfever is annoyin me it’s normally around March start of April never this late just goes to show weather been crap.

Ye It’s good how get loss each week isn’t it. I reckon I’m goin get away with my stomach I thort it would be all like jelly but seems to be toning itself and just gettin flatter as the weeks go by which is fab.

Enjoy the pub I was goin do lamb shank today but he will moan because guven nice weather hasn’t it. Trouble if only got hunters chicken, spag Bol steak and lamb choose from haha all hot things might do hunters chicken with salad and jacket

Back