Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!
Well I feel like I'm back on it 100% again after the cakes at the beginning of the week.
Yesterday I had 2 snacks, a shake and veggi chilli with wedges. Today the plan is to try to stick to 2 snacks and a shake, then I think pasta for dinner tonight.
I tried making my shake with a bit of water as well. I thought it might be more filling but I'm not sure it worked. I have done it again today, so will see how I feel later, if not I'll go back to normal.

Haha I’m not sure it worked made me laugh lol. I feel the same today really trying so can see a loss on sat

Haha, I thought it would fill me up a lot more because of the extra liquid but it didn't.
I'm trying to find really filling meals that at really low calorie. I so far have about 4 but I'm thinking I need a few more for added variety.
I'm sure you'll see a difference on the scales on Saturday :)

Good morning!
I can't believe it's Friday already....this week as flown by!!
I had another good day yesterday foodwise, I had my 2 snacks, 1 shake and pesto pasta for dinner.
I was really hungry yesterday and I think watering down the shake didn't help. I thought because they are so thick if I water it down it would last longer but all it seemed to do was turn it into a drink, so it seemed to have the same effect as a cuppa tea. So lesson learnt, I'll not be watering down my shakes in future.
Today will be much the same, 2 snacks, a shake and chicken pizza burger for tea.
I'm actually quite excited about my mid week weigh in tomorrow, even though I feel a bit bloated today but hopefully I'll get a mid week result tomorrow.

I thought because they are so thick if I water it down it would last longer but all it seemed to do was turn it into a drink, so it seemed to have the same effect as a cuppa tea. So lesson learnt, I'll not be watering down my shakes in future.
Ive been blending them with a couple of ice cubes thrown in//love it. Did take a shaker to work and just added m ilk, wasn't the same at all!

I
I hadn't thought of that. I'll try that, thanks :)
I've just been reading your thread, how are you doing?
I'm well thanks- dying to weigh myself. think I may have to leave it till Sunday to ensure a full 7 days. I was asking why you only do one shake and 2 snacks?

I

I'm well thanks- dying to weigh myself. think I may have to leave it till Sunday to ensure a full 7 days. I was asking why you only do one shake and 2 snacks?

I've just replied to you. I do sometimes have 3 snacks but try to only have 2 during the day :)
I bet the suspense is killing you. I'd have been on the scales by now in my first week. My weigh day is Wednesday but I have a sneaky look on a Saturday to see how I'm doing. In my first week I lost 4lbs on SF, I think Laura lost 6lbs, so hopefully you'll get a great result on Sunday.

Good morning!
I can't believe it's Friday already....this week as flown by!!
I had another good day yesterday foodwise, I had my 2 snacks, 1 shake and pesto pasta for dinner.
I was really hungry yesterday and I think watering down the shake didn't help. I thought because they are so thick if I water it down it would last longer but all it seemed to do was turn it into a drink, so it seemed to have the same effect as a cuppa tea. So lesson learnt, I'll not be watering down my shakes in future.
Today will be much the same, 2 snacks, a shake and chicken pizza burger for tea.
I'm actually quite excited about my mid week weigh in tomorrow, even though I feel a bit bloated today but hopefully I'll get a mid week result tomorrow.

For some reason it didn’t alert me again strange. Pizza burger sounds good.

I actually feel like Iv lose haha god knows how we shall see tomorrow my stomach isngod bloated anymore. I think it depends what you eat the night before.

Haven’t had anythin to eat yet holding off hoping the shoppin arrives cause lots of nice things lol. Il prob wait will 1 and then cook somethin else don’t think I can wait till 2.

For some reason it didn’t alert me again strange. Pizza burger sounds good.

I actually feel like Iv lose haha god knows how we shall see tomorrow my stomach isngod bloated anymore. I think it depends what you eat the night before.

Haven’t had anythin to eat yet holding off hoping the shoppin arrives cause lots of nice things lol. Il prob wait will 1 and then cook somethin else don’t think I can wait till 2.

It's strange, sometimes that happens to me with your posts.

Pizza burger is amazing. It's one of our family favorites and not too high in calories.

I'm sure you'll see a loss as you have been really good the last few days. I'm hoping to see a half week loss as well but I feel a bit bloated today, not sure why.

I

Nice to see someone else doing the diet. Stick at it you will see great results. You have done good staying off the scales best way really wish I could do it I Cnt. My weigh day is Saturdays but I look on wed just to check going the right way.

I did 2 shakes 3 snacks and 600cal tea for the first few weeks. Iv now moved on to calorie counting I usually do 100/200 breakfast so things like yogurts and fruit. Then I have 400 for lunch and 700 for tea. I found if I ate less than 1300 I don’t loose at all everyone is diff ifs finding the right amount of cals for each person to get a good loss. You get 1500 cals a day don’t you ?

I also find it easy and cheaper aswell as all eat the same and I don’t feel like I’m being left out. I never get that oh god shake for dinner feeling.

It's strange, sometimes that happens to me with your posts.

Pizza burger is amazing. It's one of our family favorites and not too high in calories.

I'm sure you'll see a loss as you have been really good the last few days. I'm hoping to see a half week loss as well but I feel a bit bloated today, not sure why.

Fingers crossed be be honest il be happy to stay the same because of the choc and medicines Iv been having plus tht massive Indian.

Confession time....
I've just had a chocolate eclair. Someone at work brought them in and they looked too good to say no to! I checked the calories and it was 150 calories. OMG not worth it at all, it was gone in about 2 mouthfuls, lol!
I've not had my shake yet, so will not have that, as it will put me over because I've already had a couple of snacks today.
I think I'll be ok now till dinner.

Nice to see someone else doing the diet. Stick at it you will see great results. You have done good staying off the scales best way really wish I could do it I Cnt. My weigh day is Saturdays but I look on wed just to check going the right way.

I did 2 shakes 3 snacks and 600cal tea for the first few weeks. Iv now moved on to calorie counting I usually do 100/200 breakfast so things like yogurts and fruit. Then I have 400 for lunch and 700 for tea. I found if I ate less than 1300 I don’t loose at all everyone is diff ifs finding the right amount of cals for each person to get a good loss. You get 1500 cals a day don’t you ?

I also find it easy and cheaper aswell as all eat the same and I don’t feel like I’m being left out. I never get that oh god shake for dinner feeling.

Yeah I found the facebook group has helped as its so quiet here. As for weighing i just dont see the point in weighing too early got to give it at least a week. I think men get a few extra calories (800 for dinner). I'll update in SF group.
V. interesting that if you go too low you dont lose (is that the body going into starvation mode?)
Sorry- what on earth is a "Pizzaburger"?

Back