Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Sorry to jump in but 700cals for a bottle of wine?! That's my weekend sorted! 😂

Yay that’s fab I reckon u will get 6lb off for next wed in total ul so do another 3lb in a full week

I'm really hoping for 6lbs. That would mean in less than 2 weeks I'd have lost my holiday gain and 2lbs :)
I'd love to smash my mini targets because I know some weeks will be hard for me as I've got a few weekends away and birthdays, hen party etc coming up before July.

Ye part of me is like hmm may get 3lb but il also be happy with 2 to be fair we shall see. I think i can get 3 but don’t want to be disappointed if don’t so stickin with 2 lol

Ye part of me is like hmm may get 3lb but il also be happy with 2 to be fair we shall see. I think i can get 3 but don’t want to be disappointed if don’t so stickin with 2 lol

I know what you mean.
I'm thinking I can get 6 by next Wednesday but then think if I get 4 that'll be great.

Day 4 back and I seem to be doing ok. Yesterday was actually quite easy and by the time I'd had my dinner in the evening, I had only had about 800 calories, so had a fibre one bar which was a nice treat in the evening. I'm not sure what happened yesterday really because my calories were really low. Work was manic though so I missed a snack during the day. Dinner last night was veggi chilli and wedges which is quite low calorie but so filling.

Today is my late day at work, I wont be home until about 7.30. So have brought extra snacks into work with me, just incase.

Seems like ur in the zone now so that’s fab . Uv done so well and u will see great results come next wed. I reckon u would of lost what gained come sat plus more .

Hope ur day goes super fast

I can't believe I've managed to get back in the zone so quickly :)
I'm hoping to have lost my gain by Saturday that is my target and then any extra by Wednesday is a bonus.

I've just made myself a naked noodles sachet. It's like really thin soup with a few noodles in it. It smells lush, I really hope it tastes as good. It's less than 100 calories and will last longer than a bag of crisps or banana as I've had to make it and wait for it to cool down, lol!

Wowsers.... I just had the naked noodles soup. I had the chilli one. I was really spicy but really tasty. From making it to finishing it, it took about 45 mins, how greats that. I only had 92 calories but could smell it and then taste it for 45 mins, lol! It was also quite filling. I will definitely be having them again, so much better than a bag of crisps or banana :)

Hahaha made me smile . Il have to give it ago Iv tried the one in like pot noodle container is it the same I had the duck one. Wasn’t that keen to be honest might of been cause duck. Like you say tho lasts longer so thats good.

Hahaha made me smile . Il have to give it ago Iv tried the one in like pot noodle container is it the same I had the duck one. Wasn’t that keen to be honest might of been cause duck. Like you say tho lasts longer so thats good.

Haha I'm glad you know what I mean, lol!!
They are similar to the pot ones but in a small sachet, in Asda they are with the cuppa soups. I had it a couple of hours ago now and not bothered about my shake yet as I 'm not particularly hungry now. I had the Thai Chilli Chicken one.

You could perhaps have them Instead of the shakes then be cheaper for u aswell and least it’s like ur havin food. Il have a look next time go shop. Trouble with me is a very rarely have snacks in between just stick to my meals. If I have crisps il have them at dinner with a wrap. Alright keep in cupboard tho for those hungry days

You could perhaps have them Instead of the shakes then be cheaper for u aswell and least it’s like ur havin food. Il have a look next time go shop. Trouble with me is a very rarely have snacks in between just stick to my meals. If I have crisps il have them at dinner with a wrap. Alright keep in cupboard tho for those hungry days

They work out about the same price as the shakes. I've started getting the asda and tescos ones as they are slightly cheaper than SF and taste exactly the same. The shake sachets work out at about 50p each and the soup is 50p. The soup was really tasty so I'm thinking I'll get more. I just worry that it won't fill me up enough to last until dinner time but I can always have an extra snack if needed. I'll try a different flavour tomorrow and see how I get on with that one and then decide. I will definitely be picking up more of these when I go shopping next.

I tend to snack in the mornings when I'm at work because I don't have my shake until about 1.30.

Ye the shakes are good for keeping you full. To be honest ul prob be fine if I can manage on like 200 for breakfast u can.

I never have breakfast as I don't like eating when I first get up. I normally feel hungry at about 9.30, so have a snack, sometimes a banana or a small bag crisps and then that will keep me going until lunch.

Good morning all,
It's Friday....yippee nearly the weekend!!

Yesterday was another good day. Maybe a little too good. I didn't end up having my shake, so had the soup, lentil curls, pom bears and my evening meal which I worked out to be less than 500 calories. So I actually only ended up having 800 calories all day. I thought I might have another snack in the evening but my dinner was so filling that I didn't need anything else.

Today I'm playing with snacks at work. I've brought in a mini wrap with chicken, the wrap is 90 calories and I would imagine the chicken is about 20 calories as the wrap doesn't hold much. I've also got some strawberries which I believe will be about 50 calories, so that'll equal out the calories in the wrap. I'm hoping that will stop me having the 2nd bag of crisps but we will see :)

I'm doing the twilight walk tomorrow so not sure what food I'll be having, so aiming to be super good today just incase we get a treat after the walk.

Have a great day all.

Back