Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I've just had my dinner and I'm so full, I can't move off the sofa!! I had veggie mince in a giant yorkie with peas. Now the problem I have is that because this dinner is only 460 calories, I am now needing to have an extra 160 calories to get up to 1000 today. Hopefully I'll be hungry later, so I can have a biscuit bar or something with a cuppa.

It’s on my page super naughty but hey my little monkey is starting nursery in 11 weeks and it’s horrid haha

Attachments

• 29C783F7-D3EB-45AC-8C5A-184EF2CF0469.jpeg
    29C783F7-D3EB-45AC-8C5A-184EF2CF0469.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
I think she looks tiny haha she was playin and talkin to the ladies so she will be fine. We get to go back 5th July for an hour where I stay

Ah bless her she’ll love it.

Well I just had a snack size twirl to up my calories over 1000. MFP says if I continue for the next 5 weeks I’ll be 10 stone 11lbs which would be fab. Not really doable but fab lol 😂

Good morning!
I've got a good day planned for today, with weigh in tomorrow.
Banana for breakfast, snacks and a cuppa soup during the day and chicken salad naan for dinner. If my calories are still low, I'll not have anything else.
Since I've been recording everything on MFP I've been having chocolate to up my calories but I'm not really enjoying it, so eating it for the sake of it. So I'm not going to do that again.
I'm really hoping for 1-2lbs tomorrow, so keeping everything crossed :)
I brought some new work dresses a few weeks ago but they came up a bit small, tried them on this morning and they fit perfectly with no belly....so pleased.

Morning how can u not enjoy choc haha send it to me il eat it lol.

Good day planned ul see 2 on scales tomorrow . If off to weigh just so I can be depressed all day lol

Good morning!

I'm not a mad chocolate fan, so I've been eating it for the sake of it.

Hopefully the scales wont be too horrible to you this morning.

Good morning!!

I'm so pleased to say I've lost 1lb today. So my total is now 2 stone :) :)

I am so pleased to have lost this week. I've been away for the weekend, had lots of gin, 2 lots of fish and chips and extra sweet stuff as well. I've only gone over my calories twice, Friday and Saturday and that was mainly gin calories and still within 2000 calories each day.
Losing 1lb now means that I've also just squeezed into my mini target which is fab.

Now I have 4 more weigh ins before my holiday and 7lb left to lose. Not the easiest of tasks as I have loads planned but will give it a good go.

The plan for this week is to be super good, hopefully no flapjack will come into work because if it does, I can't say no, lol! I'm away this weekend but will have complete control, bbq Friday, picnic Saturday and Sunday with gin and diet lemonade. I will work everything out and make sure I stay within my calories. I really want to get 2lbs next week as I'm pretty sure I'll gain the week after.

Good morning....nearly the weekend again!!

I was good again yesterday but I did have a gin and diet lemonade last night, all within my calories though :)

I'm working this morning and then away for the weekend from lunch time. I have a good weekend foodwise planned but it might be the alcohol that will let me down. I am planning to be good but who knows what will happen. I'll only be drinking gin though, so know that's 52 calories so not too bad.

Laura you have gone very quiet, it's not like you. I hope you are ok.xx

Hi Hun it’s Laura.

Iv had a apsolute nightmare. It wouldn’t let me reply to any messages I could see what you was putting but couldn’t reply. It had basically bloked my account until I confirmed it was me on my email yet it wouldn’t send me the email to verify. I set up another email still nothin. Just done another with yahoo and it’s finally worked.

Plan is to carry on doing my page and follow it so hopefully it will work won’t it il still get notifications . I’m also thinking do u think they will think that’s dodgy haha don’t want to set up a new page that’s trouble shouldn’t have to.

Anyway how have you been Iv missed it loads haha really helps this site.

Well done on ur 2lb that’s fab. This morning I weigjed I was 16.6 1/2 . So at the min I’m back where I was last friday, will be nice if I can shift half a pound for the morning.

This week has been all Over the place to be honest. I blame the dentist I had it filled in the end she said if I get pain it needs to come out but nothin yet so all good.

Hope your well x

Back