Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Hi

What a horrible day. Only just got On,went straight out after school run to meet a friends so that was nice even if it did involve a cooked breakfast lol. I will have a small tea later and hopefully get away with it .

Good luck for morning I’m sure u will get 2ln

Hi

What a horrible day. Only just got On,went straight out after school run to meet a friends so that was nice even if it did involve a cooked breakfast lol. I will have a small tea later and hopefully get away with it .

Good luck for morning I’m sure u will get 2ln

I bet it's lovely having extra free time to meet up with friends now Olivia is at Nursery. You can't be super good all the time, you need the odd treat, especially when you go out with friends. I'm sure you'll be fine having a breakfast, like you say you can have a bit less tonight.

Praying for my 2lb tomorrow. I'm away at the weekend, so hoping to get the 2lbs tomorrow then if I only get a small loss next week, it wont be so bad.

Ye i miss her buts it’s a nice break aswell.

Im sure u will get 2 maybe more who knows .
Where you off at weekend anywhere nice ?

We're going to London for Amy's Birthday weekend. It was her birthday while we were away but we've booked for her and 3 friends to go to a wizzard escape room in town on Friday night and then have a sleepover. Then Saturday we're going to London and hubby and kids are climbing the o2, plus doing a few other treats and then on Sunday we're going to Harry Potter World. She is Harry Potter mad, so it's her perfect weekend.

I know we've having chippy on Friday night and going for a meal Saturday night, other than that I'm not sure how food will be. I'm sure I'll be ok Friday, it's just Sat/Sun but I'll try to make the right choices :)

Good morning!

Yay I managed 2lbs...really pleased with that. I've been 100% all week, so would have been gutted with anything less.

So now I'm 2lb off where I was in July before I went away. I'd still like to get to my mini target but I've got 8lbs to lose in 4 weeks. So I'll have to just stay focused and try to get as close as possible to 10.9.

Plan for today is 40 mins on peddles (completed) and a long walk with friend tonight.
Foodwise banana and satsuma for breakfast, ryvita flatbreads, babybell and grapes for lunch and fish, potatoes and peas for dinner. The fish will probably be quite high calorie but I still think I should be within my calories.

Yay that’s brill well done

I’m sure you will get to your mini target . Forget last week normally you have good losses every week so u can do It.

Thanks hun.
I'd love to get to my mini target but I'm away the next 2 weekends so not sure it'll be possible. But I will give it my best shot.
In my head I'm thinking if I can get to 10.9, that'll put my 5lbs away from 11 stone, so if I'm naughty on holiday I won't go back above it. I'd love to be able to say I'm less than 11 stone, even when I'm naughty, lol.

Haha all you can do is try your best. If your 2lb off target it’s no big deal your heading in the right direction that’s all that matters

Yeah I know.
I just know I'm going to be naughty while I'm in America so really want to be as far away from the 11 stone mark as I can before I go. But hey it will be what it will be. I can only try my best.

Just had a bit of a fail....I got home from work and was starving, so had hot cross buns.
I'm out walking tonight and messed up at lunch by just having snacks.
I'll not be having dinner till about 8.30, so was starving.
I've just worked out the calories on MFP and if I use my walking calories I should still be ok. I don't normally eat my exercise calories but will definitely have to today.

My total calories for today was 1445 which was a bit naughty but I've got 836 exercise calories, so actually that's not too bad if I look at it like that.
I never normally eat my exercise calories but today I have had some. Yesterday I was under 1000 calories, so I guess it will work itself out in the end. I just don't like being that much over unless I'm on a treat day.

Only just seem these. Been at work cause got diff nights this week with her bein on hol.

It’s hard isn’t because the days you excersise are you better off eating a few more cals . You should weigh tomorrow see what scales say be interesting.

Good morning!

Well I did get on the scales this morning and they showed the same as yesterday, so that was good :)

The plan for today is to be super good. I've had a banana and satsuma for breakfast, I'll have ryvita thins, babybell and a bag of crisps for lunch and then tonight pesto pasta. I would imagine I'll be well within 1000 calories today. I'm still really busy at work, so hopefully wont have much time to think about food!

Yay that’s good

Nice low cal day planned before the weekend you’ve got this 👍

Yep, I'm planning on being super low today.

I reckon I'll be ok tomorrow. My plan is to just have a piece of fruit for breakfast and maybe a bag of crisps at lunch. Then I'm doing the kids pizza after school, so I'll just have 1 piece and then chippy at night. I'll probably have a chip cob with fishcake. So hopefully I'll still be within my allowance for tomorrow.

Good morning!

Yay it's Friday!!

It's the start of Amy's late birthday weekend....and I'm knackered just thinking about it all!

Seriously though, I can't wait it's going to be an amazing weekend.

I did an early mid week weigh in today because I know I'll not have time to look in the morning, I've lost 1lb since Wednesday and I'm super pleased with that. Hopefully I'll not gain too much over the weekend.

The food plan for today is to have a banana and satsuma for breakfast and then just a bag of crisps and a jelly for lunch. That should hopefully reduce my calories enough to be able to have a piece of pizza late afternoon and chippy tea this evening. I will track everything on MFP and hopefully wont be over my calories today.

Tomorrow we are going to London, so I'm thinking have fruit and a jelly for breakfast and maybe a small ice cream for lunch and then dinner out at night. We're going to the Milk Train in London, so the kids can have their amazing ice creams but I reckon if I just have a small one I'll be ok.

Morning Hun

Yay that’s brill ur deffo gettin 2lb this week.

Have a brill time away. What’s the milk train ?
Have a fab time in London all of you

I really hope so, I'd love to get 2lbs but if I can manage 1 then I'll not be too disappointed.

Google Milk Train London and look at the images. You'd love it I'm sure because you like ice cream! Amy's getting one of the big candy floss ones.

Aww they are cute love the candy floss

They look amazing. We saw people with them when we were in London a couple of months ago. Amy said she wanted one then but they are huge and she'd just had her dinner so wouldn't have been able to manage one. So thought it would be perfect this time to get her one :)

Back