Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

Had a good day yesterday, stayed within my calories and did a short walk in the evening :)

My plan for today is a bit of a cheat day but I'm going for a long walk today, so if I take into consideration the extra calories burnt it won't really be a cheat day, lol. I'm hoping to do a 10+ walk.

Food for today:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch -Cheese and Crackers
Dinner - Meatza & Chips ( takeaway)

Exercise:

10+ mile walk

Good morning! Happy Sunday all :)

Yesterday was a great day but I may have gone over my calorie allowance. I had takeaway last night and it was really nice but I'm thinking it may have been high in calories. I walked 8 miles though so I'm not too bothered.

Today is going to be a 100% day. I'm doing a short walk (4 - 5 miles) with the family and we'll probably take a drink and snack with us but that's ok, it will be accounted for.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Egg on toast
Lunch -N/A
Dinner - Toad in the hole with skinny chips, peas and gravy
Snack - Packet snaps

Exercise:

4 mile walk

Good afternoon!

I had a lovely day yesterday but my plan changed. We decided to go for a longer walk and went to a pub for a drink half way. We ended up walking over 10 miles.
I love walking and felt that I well and truly earnt my beer and crisps :)

Today I'm working from home and I'm bored so all I keep thinking about is food! I'm trying really hard not to give in. I've already had my lunch because I'm doing an early dinner tonight.

Food for today:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch -Cheese salad wrap & crisps
Dinner - Italian Chicken Pasta Bake

Exercise:

Not sure yet.

You definitely earned a nice little stop in the pub! I’m not too bad for me, health is still crap but I’m managing to tick along with the weight loss so that’s good x

Hi Charlotte

Sorry to hear your health still isn't great but well done on staying on track with your diet. It must be so hard staying on track when you don't feel so good. You'r doing great :)

I had defintely earnt my drink on Sunday after my walk. I love walking so it sometimes doesn't feel like I should get a reward because it's what I like doing.

Good afternoon!

Last nights Pasta Bake was really nice, I'll definitely be making it again but it was so filling that maybe next time I'd have a half portion and some salad.

Tonight I'm doing garlic bread baguette filled with chilli and topped with cheese. I don't like garlic, so I'm doing mine with a part bake baguette instead. I'm starving so can't wait to start making it :)

I managed a 3 mile walk last night, so was super pleased with that but then I had cake and ice cream so undid my hard work.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, I'm not really feeling too hopeful but will have to see in the morning.

Food for today:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch -Cheese salad wrap & crisps
Dinner - Veggie chilli baguette topped with cheese and actifry potato wedges

Exercise:

3 mile walk (hopefully)

Evening hun ,

just been catching up seems your doin well. I’m shoppin tomorrow night. Il start Thursday but weigh day will be fridays again . I’m abit stuck on what to do calorie counting or slimming world 🙈Iv done a list for slimming world but hard to know which is best. I’m also tempted to join online but not sure if il get bored of same foods

Evening hun ,

just been catching up seems your doin well. I’m shoppin tomorrow night. Il start Thursday but weigh day will be fridays again . I’m abit stuck on what to do calorie counting or slimming world 🙈Iv done a list for slimming world but hard to know which is best. I’m also tempted to join online but not sure if il get bored of same foods

Good morning hun

I wondered where you'd vanished to. Last I saw you were doing so well, what happened?

I still swear by calorie counting, that's what works best for me but everyones different, I'm sure you will work it out.

Nice to see you back :)

Good morning all!

Week 1 down and I managed to lose 1lb.

I am happy with that because it has been a really hard week. I'm still working from home until next week. I'm finding it really hard to keep motivated and all I want to do is eat. I'm really looking forward to getting back into my normal routine.

Last nights dinner was absolutely gorgeous, I would highly recommend it but it wasn't until I started cooking it that I realised how high calorie it was. I'd say about 900 calories with the wedges. Next time I'll just have half, lol!

Tonight we are having a meal that we love when we're in Bulgaria. It's boiled potatoes in a 3 cheese sauce, topped with cheese all in an individual pot (dish). The others will have theirs with bacon bits in it as well.

Hopefully tonight I'll get to do a walk. I was hoping to do one last night but didn't end up going, so really want to today.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Teacake
Lunch -Veggie chilli pasta
Dinner - Cheese & onion potato bake

Exercise:

3 mile walk (hopefully)

Good morning hun

I wondered where you'd vanished to. Last I saw you were doing so well, what happened?

I still swear by calorie counting, that's what works best for me but everyones different, I'm sure you will work it out.

Nice to see you back :)
Iv been waiting for you still managed to keep 7lb off . Life is crazy busy and I find it hard comin on here sometimes but I will try harder.

Iv just joined slimming world I think I need to get some weight off first before I calorie count as I just eat loads at the min haha. I think if I count I would cheat when ran out of cals lol.

Iv been waiting for you still managed to keep 7lb off . Life is crazy busy and I find it hard comin on here sometimes but I will try harder.

Iv just joined slimming world I think I need to get some weight off first before I calorie count as I just eat loads at the min haha. I think if I count I would cheat when ran out of cals lol.

I know what you mean about life being crazy busy.

Well done going back to slimming world, are you going to group or online?

Have you started back on the diet wagon from today or tomorrow?

Good afternoon all!

I'm getting totally bored now working from home, all I'm thinking about is food. I can't wait to get back to work next week. I need some kind of normality back.

I've just made the most amazing lunch. I like salads but lettuce and leaves just bore the hell out of me. But I've just had a big bowl of leaves topped with tomato, onion, beetroot, pineapple, grapes, strawberries and brie. OMG it was absolutely gorgeous and will be my new lunchtime favorite.

Tonight I'm doing chicken tikka & cheese topped bagels with chunky actifry wedges and salad.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Teacake
Lunch - Salad leaves topped with tomato, onion, beetroot, pineapple, grapes, strawberries and brie
Dinner - Chicken tikka & cheese topped bagels with chunky actifry wedges and salad
Snack - Low cal jelly, squirty cream & strawberries

Exercise - 3 mile walk

I know what you mean about life being crazy busy.

Well done going back to slimming world, are you going to group or online?

Have you started back on the diet wagon from today or tomorrow?

im starting in the morning . I was going shopping last night but Amelia had different ideas haha. Anyw Iv got the food and I have joined online for 3 months so I’m sorted untill crimbo .

I was loving the new scan thing on the app . It means there is a lot more choice.

im starting in the morning . I was going shopping last night but Amelia had different ideas haha. Anyw Iv got the food and I have joined online for 3 months so I’m sorted untill crimbo .

I was loving the new scan thing on the app . It means there is a lot more choice.

Good luck starting back this morning, you've done it before you can do it again :) Have you got a mini target in mind for Christmas? Keep posting updates.

Good morning all

Yay it's Friday!!

I know I'm sad but I can't wait to get back to the office on Monday, I've been so bored and struggling with food. So it will be good to get back to some kind of normality.

I've not got a lot planned for the weekend. Hopefully will be doing a long 10+ mile walk tomorrow and a bike ride and picnic on Sunday.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Cheese on toast
Lunch -Half chicken curry bagel with salad
Dinner - Chicken pizza with salad and coleslaw

Exercise:

3 mile walk

Back