Little Miss's Food Diary

Well done today littlemiss. Superwork. 3 days to go. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooh. Good luck with that! X

Thanks Hun, tomorrow will be the biggest test, I've got Amy's family fun Easter egg evening at school. Will have to be super good and stay away from he chocolate! Xx

If it was easter haribo evening then I'd hv no chance!!! :eek:
What a great school she must go to hun, as a teacher myself, it's v.hard to get them to stay behind after 3:30 lol. However, chocolate's involved, so much easier :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

It's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing...we're on the downward slop to Wind down Friday!!

I had a terrible nights sleep so I think today might be a long one. I had a dream which woke me up and it took me well over 3 hours to get back to sleep again so I'm not really feeling it this morning but never mind.

Got a really busy day planned, builder coming round this morning, School meeting, school evening, shopping and somehow I've got to fit in about 8 hours work, think it'll be a long one.

Day 3 of the detox and we are still all onboard, hubbies doing ok but Dan's moaning like a good un. Bless him he's not giving up.

What's everyone got planned for today? Hope you have a good one.xx

Oh hun, hate nights like that. Hopefully being busy will keep the adrenaline going today and you can make it through the day.
Im feeling im on a downward slope with diet and i mustnt do it because its the fact im losing weight that gives me confidence for everything else. I must be good today, got to breakthrough this bit. X

Got a really busy day planned, builder coming round this morning, School meeting, school evening, shopping and somehow I've got to fit in about 8 hours work, think it'll be a long one.

Morning little miss! Good grief! That sounds like a hectic day to have to get thru on just a few hours sleep. Hope it all goes smoothly for you hon!

I'm not all work today, so same old housework/school run stuff for me. Have a friend coming round for coffee as well. Have a good one!

Oh hun, hate nights like that. Hopefully being busy will keep the adrenaline going today and you can make it through the day.
Im feeling im on a downward slope with diet and i mustnt do it because its the fact im losing weight that gives me confidence for everything else. I must be good today, got to breakthrough this bit. X

No hun, you need to keep on top of the diet. You had a meal out last night to celebrate which was good but now you need to draw a line under it and carry on. You are going on holiday soon and you want to be thinner by then so you need to stick with it. Don't you dare give up today!!
Make yourself your favorite diet comfort meal tonight for dinner and hopefully that will keep you on track. You're doing so well and you can't lose your new shiny bum!!

Hope you have a good day.xx

Morning little miss! Good grief! That sounds like a hectic day to have to get thru on just a few hours sleep. Hope it all goes smoothly for you hon!

I'm not all work today, so same old housework/school run stuff for me. Have a friend coming round for coffee as well. Have a good one!

Hey missy you can't pop on to my diary without any mention of the scales....SO????!!!!

Hope you have a great day and a nice catch up with your friend.xx

Well, as I suspected..another busy day 4 you!! :D think that's an advantage when we're doing what we do food-wise, to keep busy & keep focussed makes it a lot easier? X

Sorry 2 hear u had a bad nights sleep 2, do u think the changing season had something to do with it??

Well, I better get motivated I suppose, let's get this day started!
Hv a good day hun x L x
Good luck with detox day No3 x

Well, as I suspected..another busy day 4 you!! :D think that's an advantage when we're doing what we do food-wise, to keep busy & keep focussed makes it a lot easier? X

Sorry 2 hear u had a bad nights sleep 2, do u think the changing season had something to do with it??

Well, I better get motivated I suppose, let's get this day started!
Hv a good day hun x L x
Good luck with detox day No3 x

Good morning hun,
I hadn't thought about the change of the season, it could be that. Although I'm waking up at about 2am so it's not even light by then.
Yes keeping busy definitely helps foodwise :) Although I do need to take my extra motivation to school this evening otherwise the easter eggs might take over!!
Hope you have a lovely day.xx

Thanks mate got mince out making cottage pie for tonight. Stodge food but on plan.;) Dont want to give up at all, just feeling theres other things to concentrate on other than food at the moment, but also know i need the good food to keep positive about everything. X

Thanks mate got mince out making cottage pie for tonight. Stodge food but on plan.;) Dont want to give up at all, just feeling theres other things to concentrate on other than food at the moment, but also know i need the good food to keep positive about everything. X

I know exactly what you mean. Maybe have a few comfort dinners and then get back to it big time. If you give up now you will also give up your confidence and you don't want that to happen. So stick with it, you know you can do it.xx

Oh wow what a difference an hour can make....!!

I just took Amy down to her school taxi and the mum from the farm along the lane pulled up besides me. Amy met her daughter at the weekend when we walked by, she is a year older than Amy but doesn't go to the same school and doesn't mix with the village kids much. So Amy is really the only girl in the village that plays out with all the boys, which she doesn't mind but it would be nice for her to have a little girly friend. So anyway apparently this little girl has been talking non stop about Amy and wants to come and play. So I said she could come round after school today. She's also invited Amy to her birthday party at the weekend. Not just any old birthday party but one at the stately home in the next village...think I'll need to brush up on being posh for that one!! I always struggle with saying Yes instead of Yeah etc...!!

Anyway because I stood chatting, Amy nearly missed her taxi so we had to run about 1/4 of a mile to get to it in time! Surely that's my exercise done for the day, lol!!xx

Awwwwww what a lovely story!! Amy sounds like such an outgoing and friendly little girl, you must be very proud :)

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well... there must be something in the air! Ellejay was the same :giggle: luckily I slept like a log!

Have a great day! xxxx

Good morning all,

It's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing...we're on the downward slop to Wind down Friday!!

I had a terrible nights sleep so I think today might be a long one. I had a dream which woke me up and it took me well over 3 hours to get back to sleep again so I'm not really feeling it this morning but never mind.

Day 3 of the detox and we are still all onboard, hubbies doing ok but Dan's moaning like a good un. Bless him he's not giving up.

What's everyone got planned for today? Hope you have a good one.xx

Morning! Sorry to hear you had a bad nights sleep!

Sounds like a very busy one! Well done on keeping up the detox even with your super busy day! Mine is just the usual. Work all day then home to do tea and chill tonight I think. I'd usually be at netball practice but my sister is away for the week so we're having a week off. Looking forward to my tea already!!! xxx

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well... there must be something in the air! Ellejay was the same :giggle: luckily I slept like a log!

Have a great day! xxxx

Oh rub it in Lil!! Lol :D early night tonight me thinks, I'm still chasing this hour we lost on Sunday! :eek: :eek: x L x

Back